**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hood Changes - Discussion [Merged Threads]

1464748495052»

Comments

• Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    The SP3 is still useless
  • Options
    Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    I like the new hood. He has most of his original utility with the shock and bleed refresh via Heavy as well as the fate seal on the sp2.

I actually find the new invisibility mechanic more reliable as well. However, I found out the hard way that he cannot avoid the opponent sp3 while invisible lol.

I also enjoy the burst damage from the bullet mechanic not bad, but I do wish the knock down opponent for 3 bullets was not locked behind a synergy!

Great buff IMO.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    He's pretty good. Is he the new go-to Mystic champ? No. But he can certainly perform the function of a Mystic champ while engaging in content. Especially for Ghost players. He now becomes a viable/useable part of the team. No need to bring another Mystic in most cases, which leaves more room to bring another champ. His utility can handle a good variety of Cosmics and now he can end the fight faster with his new damage mechanic.
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★

I also enjoy the burst damage from the bullet mechanic not bad, but I do wish the knock down opponent for 3 bullets was not locked behind a synergy!
    Great buff IMO.

At least it's not locked behind one completely trash synergy partner that you will never use.