[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• Pelu1Pelu1 Posts: 38

Pelu1 said:

I don't know what to say. I really thinking to delete this game. The only think stop me is that I invested 5 years in this game. I am really frustrated due this bug. I just spend 400 units to clear spider man 2099. I mean really. Parry still not working, neither dex nor combo even after update. Champ really stopping at 1, 2 or 3 combo. I was annoyed and irritated. Spend 400 units to clear spider man. I mean you mad a quest where parry is the only option to clear node and your parry really broken. So just tell me how we clear the node. I already spend thousands of units to clear act 6 during this bug time.

I don't know what compensation you give but it's really hard time as a player.

Hope you give better compensation for this whole misery.

They literally told us to refrain from hard content. How hard is it to read lmao
    Such a stupid take. Hard content is permanent content. Temp content needs to be done or you lose out on rewards that aren't there the next month.
    If you don't do EQ, what do you play in the game? Beginner content?
    I’m talking about act 6
    Ah. I agree with that in a sense. Didn't see your subsequent message.
    But with SoP on, and it not being as hard as people expected in a way, getting to Cav or TB actually would be account changing.
    That's my point. I can get more rewards if I could be TB which I will not get later
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 365 ★★

Addictor said:

Hi kabam
    I mean it’s been 1 month and you just released the hotfix update, but parry is still not fixed as a result. And the season is around the corner.
    What I mean is why you can’t shorten the season into 5 wars so that ppl would get less pressure from broken parry issue. On the other hand, compensation is all we care about. If the TB compensation is underwhelming, that’s not gonna be legit due to this long term issue that ruins our gaming experience.
    Long story short, I’m gonna say the TB compensation should be something like this:
    1 6 star nexus crystals
    850 units
    10 lv3 revives
    25 lv5 potions
    10 team lv2 revives

Summoners do you agree with it?

That’s too less. Everybody should get 1 10 star awakening gem and a ten star groot tbh
    Idk think a 1* collector would do more damage

Pelu1 said:

I don't know what to say. I really thinking to delete this game. The only think stop me is that I invested 5 years in this game. I am really frustrated due this bug. I just spend 400 units to clear spider man 2099. I mean really. Parry still not working, neither dex nor combo even after update. Champ really stopping at 1, 2 or 3 combo. I was annoyed and irritated. Spend 400 units to clear spider man. I mean you mad a quest where parry is the only option to clear node and your parry really broken. So just tell me how we clear the node. I already spend thousands of units to clear act 6 during this bug time.

I don't know what compensation you give but it's really hard time as a player.

Hope you give better compensation for this whole misery.

They literally told us to refrain from hard content. How hard is it to read lmao
    You literally don't understand any thing. I have score more points in sop. Is therr was any other way other than becoming TB and for that I had to clear act 6 and R3 one 6* for TB and better rewards in sop.

You mighy have asked Kabam to delay tge sop. So that others can clear the sap when parry issue resolved.

But instead of asking kabam your telling me not to complete crucial contents in the game.
    I don't know Kabam is solving issue with update or creating more frequently happening these bugs. Now i am facing more frequently these bugs after update
  • SubuduSubudu Posts: 3
    It is way worse after the patch. Is there a way to install the earlier version?
  • CristalmanCristalman Posts: 495 ★★★
    it's worse after the hot fix; like every time: big promise but nothing works as intended
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 328 ★★★

Somehow my experience until now is quite good. Parry/dex is on point and my iPhone won’t overheat that fast as before in arena.

With that being said (seems to be a trend to begin sentences with that phrase 😅) I see already now many threads that the issue is not solved for many folks here.

My oh my

I have to take my positive experience back.

iPhone overheating + extreme lags, game freezes and game shut downs/crashes are worse than before. What’s happening here?

I remember in the last “road to the future” or how it’s called, you mentioned a specific project to rewrite the code und update UI and other old things in the game. This project should be preferred and prioritized higher now. It’s really a catastrophe. It seems that iOS and Android users are both effected.

I want to play the game without a cold pack from my refrigerator.
  • StarLord_OutlwStarLord_Outlw Posts: 52

Is it just me or is the parry callout popping up but the defender isn’t stunned? This is the Cosmic Cav eq, and there’s no nodes that affect AAR. Is this some weird side effect of falter or am I just tripping?

This has been happening to me, too. Parry pops up on the screen but the defender isn't stunned. I didn't have this happen before 32.1.1. Before the update it didn't show parry and the defender would keep hitting into me, even though it was a good parry in action. Now it's giving the message of parry when I perform a well timed block, but the defender is still attacking. Now it seems like the status messages aren't tied to the defenders actions for parry, which is more confusing.

A specific example for me is Act 7.2.3 on the Vigor/Supercharge path there is a Ronin as the second champ to fight. I've tried fighting him with a few different champs, like Nick Fury, Falcon, and Magneto, and I've had parry show up with all 3 champs but Ronin is never stunned.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,559 ★★★★★
    Cosmic Cav EQ reduces DAAR by 100% while falter is active no?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,345 ★★★★

Skim reading over the previous comments and I see I’m not the only one to be experiencing issues still. Before 32.1.1 I found I could still parry if I timed it earlier than normal but it did throw my game off. Now I can get the green parry tag but not stun the defender. Happened often enough I recorded my next fight and there it is.

I’m on iPhone XS Max, iOS 14.7.1

For the Cosmic EQ here, even though you can still gain the vigilance buff to prevent your hits from missing when falter occurs, the falter is still affected by the faltering mind node where while the falter is active your attacker's defensive ability accuracy is reduced by 100% which will cause parry to fail. So not related to parry issues.

Skim reading over the previous comments and I see I’m not the only one to be experiencing issues still. Before 32.1.1 I found I could still parry if I timed it earlier than normal but it did throw my game off. Now I can get the green parry tag but not stun the defender. Happened often enough I recorded my next fight and there it is.

I’m on iPhone XS Max, iOS 14.7.1

For the Cosmic EQ here, even though you can still gain the vigilance buff to prevent your hits from missing when falter occurs, the falter is still affected by the faltering mind node where while the falter is active your attacker's defensive ability accuracy is reduced by 100% which will cause parry to fail. So not related to parry issues.
    It's not only about this quest and not only parry, there is combo issue and few more. We are facing all these bugs in arena and in other quests.
  • MyDyingBrideMyDyingBride Posts: 18
    Before the update parry and dexterity was so random to me (sometimes triggered sometimes not)
    After the update i have the same issue plus new issues, Parry and dex is still too random , sometimes they’re working fine sometimes not.
    and I had the same new issue mentioned here , after successful 5 hits combo i can’t swipe back (sometimes not always).

Even sometimes it fails to perform 5th hit combo , sometimes my champs stops after 4 hits and i get slapped.

Everything is so random to me , nothing work properly.

I tried again in today’s offseason war (to test the parry at wars) brought Magneto to path 3 on section 1 , I had 2 fights first fight was Dragon man and Magneto worked perfect , second fight was Warlock and Magneto failed to trigger the parry few times and I KOed…..
    I don’t know how it will act in Alliance war during the season
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 591 ★★★
    Addictor said:

Hi kabam
    I mean it’s been 1 month and you just released the hotfix update, but parry is still not fixed as a result. And the season is around the corner.
    What I mean is why you can’t shorten the season into 5 wars so that ppl would get less pressure from broken parry issue. On the other hand, compensation is all we care about. If the TB compensation is underwhelming, that’s not gonna be legit due to this long term issue that ruins our gaming experience.
    Long story short, I’m gonna say the TB compensation should be something like this:
    1 6 star nexus crystals
    850 units
    10 lv3 revives
    25 lv5 potions
    10 team lv2 revives

Summoners do you agree with it?

I agree and Cavs should get at least a full six star and the same amount of items
  • milomikemilomike Posts: 89
    Make sure you continue to give us useless AQ-only revives and potions as compensation for your broken disaster too. You think we actually need them? 6 weeks into this broken update, you should be seriously increasing the value of the compensation.
  • StarLord_OutlwStarLord_Outlw Posts: 52
    Act 7.2.4 there's an unstoppable colossus on the oscillate/cosmic ascendancy path. When his fury is up it's just frustrating. Take a cosmic for superiority, or a science for the class advantage, and it doesn't matter. His first attack is so quick it's almost impossible to parry or even block him after completing a combo when he counters in fury mode. This has to be one of the worst issues with parry and block that I've come across because it blocks progress if you're trying to go down a path like this.
  • GeneralBlaggerGeneralBlagger Posts: 11

Ah, that makes sense. I’ve been reading everything trying to find my my ability accuracy gets wiped and it’s not mentioned anywhere.

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,559 ★★★★★
    milomike said:

Make sure you continue to give us useless AQ-only revives and potions as compensation for your broken disaster too. You think we actually need them? 6 weeks into this broken update, you should be seriously increasing the value of the compensation.

AQ compensation was precisely for AQ only omg. They said they would start offering normal, big compensation soon even if the issue isn't completely fixed.

• Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 590 ★★★
    Last night, from 9-11pm CST everything was perfect.

This morning, 0600-0700 having the “parry” with no parry effect.

Variant 5.2.2
    Using 6*Doom, 6*sym supreme, 5/65 hood, 5/65 venom, 6*mephisto

Maybe this can help?

Everyone, please give kabam specifics when you can. They want this fixed more than we do.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 590 ★★★
    Iphone 7se
    V14.7.1