Options

How much satisfied are you with the compensation package?

rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
Let's see how people really feel about it and by how much dissatisfied they feel.

How much satisfied are you with the compensation package? 288 votes

< 20% , need more of everything, maybe another nexus
13%
jdrum663LuciusVorenusLeediman39csexton00borntohulacausticTheTrueBeastspaceoctopusNapaHeroJimmyBjammasterpGabebravoNomedYeshuaDeamon1337Carracho01Unio77BeastDadQfuryIntensity108Dkcody42 38 votes
20 to 50% , need more rank up material AND revives
23%
GarryDKubiquitousWindTerraFitnesscwUghzyCropDusterKamikaze_Turtledramaking122MixalisAKTEKCrusaderjrTrevisLawJamnik78Rbk19LordabckAgentDoom9ReferenceIamTryingMyBestAdvGoddessIlias 67 votes
50 to 80%, need more rank up material OR revives
28%
SiliyoxNigTendersquadheruheru511zuffyHeroBoltsyGK_23F4k3_GaM3rShaggyMDarkrider05OdachiQuikPikMasterduxGarloKerneasAaronk90Gustavo20MattyPerlerRockypantherxSidDDragon 81 votes
> 80%, it's a good compensation
35%
World EaterRaganatorHort4SpeedbumpGigantor13TheVyrusKossukoseTROUBL3DChitlinsSungjAspenAzzzm0YoMovesDragonMCOCEpicArmaanCassySyndicatedHammerbro_64RahultripathiFurious_Fighter1 102 votes

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,380 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    I pulled stryfe so frankly I am satisfied
    More revives would be nice though
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,752 ★★★★★
    moar reevyvz
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Can’t put a value on it, pleased for the vast majority, just needs some more quest revives. And not sure where the gift was, whether it was just energy refills and gold.

AW seasons compensation, other potions, boosts etc was all amazing.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    The T5cc selector was not expected.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Rank materials weren't expected, so whatever, but he amount of revives and potions was just a total joke.
  • Options

The T5cc selector was not expected.

That’s part of the AW seasons compensation I believe.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    The part that confused me the most was less revives for cavs. It's a % based revive so it means the exact same to a 50k hp big daddy abom to a 15k hp r4 5* stark spidey who can both do cav event quest but when a parry goes wrong, who's coming out worse?
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    When they give a nexus as compensation it pretty boils down if you get someone good or not. I got nothing but trash (OG hulk was my best option) so obviously I'm disappointed. Not whining as that's just the way it goes sometimes and I do appreciate it.
  • Options
    Odachi said:

The part that confused me the most was less revives for cavs. It's a % based revive so it means the exact same to a 50k hp big daddy abom to a 15k hp r4 5* stark spidey who can both do cav event quest but when a parry goes wrong, who's coming out worse?

Yeah I really didn’t get that, a Cav isn’t less likely to miss a parry and need to revive. Cavs should have got the same as TB in terms of revives.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Misclicked

I’m with the Yellow Group
  • Options
    Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    A few more revives or instead units would of been nice
  • Options
    BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    I am satisfied, but thats because I pulled good champ and apart few moments, I was barely handicapped by all those issues. If I would've gotten Rhino, Juggs and Elektra, and if there were more problems for me, of course I would be pissed
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,389 ★★★★★
    I wanted the compensation to be units for the revives I wasted. I spent way more than 15 revives on the content I tried to complete.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    Only chose this since I duped 6* kingpin out of my nexus. They definitely needed to double or triple the pots and revives. Even 20% revives would suffice
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 660 ★★★
    People shouldn’t base if they are satisfied with the compensation based on who they pulled. I duped 6* Captain America WW2 due to poor luck but that’s not related to the compensation. They were quite generous in my opinion
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,513 ★★★★★
    Selfishly wanted team revives since the only Carina's challenge I have left is the Inhuman challenge. As someone 100% on all other content, the comp was basically meaningless. The only real upside was the 6* nexus, which is even meh. I would prefer the game be fixed over any compensation (and yes, I know they are working on it).
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    More revives. Probably some more potions to a lesser extent. Something for incursions (yeah they did nothing for that for some unknown reason...). T5B? T2A? T1A? T4CC? Hell even T4B. The 10% T5CC is borderline okay, but for 2 months of issues, should have been 2 10% nexus rather than 1 selector.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I used less than 15 revives getting myself up due to the parry bug specifically - very very good compensation.
  • Options
    MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    A lil more revives or some units would have been better... 6* / 5* crystals are good and no complaints there but for those who pull a dud it is going to be super disappointing. RNG based compensation on such a issue which is yet to resolve completely is bit of a miss
  • Options
    csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    Would be more pleased if the game play issues were completely fixed, but they haven't been working like they should for a very long time.
  • Options
    SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    I would have like some more revives but otherwise thought it was fine.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,165 ★★★★★
    Like its good compensation and I feel terrible for asking for more but that bug lasted way too long, is still going on (i think?). Great comp, don't need more, just need a fixed game. I would take that over compensation any day.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

Let's see how people really feel about it and by how much dissatisfied they feel.

sorry but like kabam/forums loves to say, forums does not speak for all of the community :D sorry but theres plenty of people in game who dont use forums who are upset, then theres loads of kids who went ballistic over a 6* nexus lol nice gift and all but last months EQ had resources people missed out on due to the bug, which the "gift" doesnt cover
  • Options
    borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    I’m fine with what we got. But I personally don’t care about the compensation one way of the other. My game is still as broken as it before. I burned through all the revives and health pots I so gracefully received, for one single SoP run. And had to spend about 1k units to even finish those three fights. I basically can’t dex. Or parry. Unless you count the many dex attempts that turn into parries. First content (did it all) I simply won’t be able to do. If I extrapolate, it would cost me about 12k units to reach all final week milestones. That’s pushing it. And It’s frustrating beyond belief to play this game right now. No amount of compensation will help. So this is as good as double. Or none.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Didn't see an I don't care option
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

Didn't see an I don't care option

I tried editing but I couldn't.
    Best way now is to post your comment and ignore the thread lol
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★
    I'm happy with it. Any more revives would've went into overflow and expire with no content for me to do. I'm fine with it.
  • Options
    AlbinoDarkElfAlbinoDarkElf Posts: 111
    edited August 2021
    Honestly I just want my 2 10% T5CC Nexus crystals because I havent been able to explore cav the last 2 months. Dont really care about the shards. + More revives