**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Input System Update - Sept 2021: Discussion Thread

123457»

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Stefanov said:

Why i dont receive antivenom ?

Wrong thread for that question but it most likely means that you either didn't complete one difficulty out of all of the objectives or a possible glitch that others have been affected with. By the way still wrong a thread.
  • Options
    Suresh548Suresh548 Posts: 19
    Hey Kabam,
    Please stop giving these AQ and AW potions and boosts to us. Give us glory instead, which won't expire. It hurts a lot when they expire each time you distribute. Please look at my screen shot
  • Options
    KznKzn Posts: 23
    First of all thanks for the information. Keep it up. All issues should have this much transparency.

For me this raises a few questions. In the tapsalot testing did you experience any false movements such dashing forward while attempting to block or dashing backward during five hit combos? This is just as devastating in higher level game content as a missed parry or dex.

If so, is it part of the game engine bug or a separate bug? Also will it be fixed once the new platform is rolled out? Thanks

FYI I use a iPhone 12 and latest version of the game.
  • Options
    dznutzdznutz Posts: 1
    I'm having the same issue of dashing forward when trying to block. It really needs fixed soon. Its way too frustrating and I may just stop playing the game entirely. This has gone on for far too long already.
  • Options
    KznKzn Posts: 23
    dznutz said:

I'm having the same issue of dashing forward when trying to block. It really needs fixed soon. Its way too frustrating and I may just stop playing the game entirely. This has gone on for far too long already.

Are you using android or iOS device?
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Remember to test for both dashing in mediums and for if the defender decides to use a light attack straight away
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    Bocksarox said:

Not to mention the extra resources I have spent trying to explore 7.3. Now, before anyone starts in on me about "They said don't do difficult content until the issue is resolved", that was months ago. I shouldn't have to put my progression on hold because of their mistakes.

Act 7.3 has been out for a couple weeks. And while it is unfortunate that input issues still exist, "I shouldn't have to put my progression on hold because of their mistakes" is a completely meaningless sentiment. I shouldn't have to wait in traffic when someone else gets into an accident either, but that's just reality. You have to wait for the input issues to be resolved not because anyone is forcing you to wait, but just because that is reality. You can play the game in the state it is in, or you can not play the game in the state it is in. You can't demand into existence a state of the game you think you deserve.
  • Options
    Polygon said:

Am I the only one whos blocking instead of dexing half the time they swipe back ????

Definitely not the only one. It’s part of the parry/Dex bug.

Per the bug timing, if you ‘miss’ the Dex, it either gets you clobbered or you parry/block instead.

Would be nice to see another update on the state of the fix. Kabam mentions that it will be after the first of the year, but ‘in 2022’ could mean Jan/Feb or it could mean next October….

• Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

Polygon said:

Am I the only one whos blocking instead of dexing half the time they swipe back ????

Per the bug timing, if you ‘miss’ the Dex, it either gets you clobbered or you parry/block instead.

Would be nice to see another update on the state of the fix. Kabam mentions that it will be after the first of the year, but ‘in 2022’ could mean Jan/Feb or it could mean next October….

I've been getting blocks instead of Dex on Android for ages, doesn't necessarily mean it is the new parry/Dex bug. Don't know why they can't resolve that issue in some way. When fighting champs like BPCW where a block that I didn't tell it to do can really get my champ wrecked it sucks.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

Polygon said:

We're supposed to get another state of the game or mini status update next month
  • Options
    Chrismmm00Chrismmm00 Posts: 12
    One of the issues I would like to address, if it hasn’t been already, is what are we suppose to do with these massive amounts of compensation that will clearly expire after 30 days. Is there anyway that we can get an extension or maybe the timer removed? What’s the point of giving people compensation if it’s just going to expire anyway @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    onitsudryonitsudry Posts: 9
    Nice