Celebrate the Holidays and a Special Birthday with The Contest! Starting December 1!

Comments

• ĆŁÜTČHĆŁÜTČH Member Posts: 11
    I think it should be at least lvl 25 and beat act 3 as the requirements
  • ĆŁÜTČHĆŁÜTČH Member Posts: 11
    Level 40 and beat act 4 seems a little harsh
  • RunavargrRunavargr Member Posts: 180 ★★
    I’m kinda hoping we see some more info on the gifting event soon seeing how it’s a week away :). I know they mentioned the requirements but what about the milestones and contents
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021

Level 40 and beat act 4 seems a little harsh

One of the reasons this is important - you can’t use t2a until you’re level 40. Gifting resources would just be wasted on an account under L40 (absent the sigil). And yes, it sucks. I’m 31.5 and grinding some nonsense fights over and over.
  • onitsudryonitsudry Member Posts: 9
    edited December 2021
    Cool
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★
    Can you become eligible for gifting during the event? Like if I clear act 4 and reach level 49 on 12/24, can I start gifting then?
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★

Ok so according to this the updated post it looks the requirements for gifting changed. It looks like you be able to gift according to progression level. Am I reading this right?
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Member Posts: 636 ★★★
    Deder80 said:

Ok so according to this the updated post it looks the requirements for gifting changed. It looks like you be able to gift according to progression level. Am I reading this right?

Is the Chrismas gift, is not the gifting event.
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    Kabam,
    meet summoner’s half way with the requirements. Keep the act 4 requirement, the account creation date, but lower the level to 30. That will still prevent a lot of players from abusing the system yet help the the casual f2p peeps. A lot of honest casual F2P players can beat act 4 at or by level 32. But level 40 is going to take much longer for those players and that not fair to them. I respect the efforts from keeping scammers at bay but at the same time your hurting the honest F2P people. Please consider meeting us half way with only bumping down the level requirement to 30.
    Thank you

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @kabamboo.
  • Sirius0130Sirius0130 Member Posts: 115
    Merry Christmas kabam and thank you for any gift or event that reward or shakes up the game a little.
    As for the whiners. Kabam does not have to do anything for any of us playing many game do not so instead of complaining thank them for the generosity…
  • RookRook Member Posts: 8
    Many Christmas To the Kabam Team Thank you so much for the things you have done for us .From FREE champions to special calendars
  • IRQIRQ Member Posts: 323 ★★
    Can someone please clarify if an account needed to meet the requirements today for a gifting event badge or is it possible to get the missing levels/finish the act 4 in a few days and still be able to participate?
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    I've already 100% Ch 1 and 2 for both heroic and master, but still it is saying, "Unlock by completing Chapter 2 when clicking on Chapter 3. Anyone have similar issues? This is the A Sinister Celebration side quest.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★

I've already 100% Ch 1 and 2 for both heroic and master, but still it is saying, "Unlock by completing Chapter 2 when clicking on Chapter 3. Anyone have similar issues? This is the A Sinister Celebration side quest.

Good news it started working proper and I've already explored on two of the four difficulties.

• AncelAncel Member Posts: 109
    Swank777 said:

Why punish players for being under lvl 40? Shouldn't Christmas and gifting be for all? I think you could be a little less like scrooge at Christmas kabam. I know your not trying to be rude and inconsiderate but I also know that's unfortunately how you come across here. Atleast let lvl 20+ or 25+ join in gifting. I think if your really concerned about fairness you don't exclude people. Consider this if you increase player rewards and decrease the alliance rewards you actually encourage people to be more giving to each other even outside our alliances you know like a polite giving community, kabam the alliance rewards talk. But don't kabam and exclude so many people that's the definition of discrimination guy's.

What u on about just get to level 40 😂😂 it’s not that hard
  • Yousaf4545Yousaf4545 Member Posts: 7
    I have 3k unit's right now if someone trade with me trusted person plz give me ur line id just i add u there
  • NH2NH2 Member Posts: 27
    I just checked in today and the uncollected holiday gift is not what I was expecting. I at least asked for a 5* crystal but instead got a 5* awakening gem crystal.