**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Celebrate the Holidays and a Special Birthday with The Contest! Starting December 1!

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,046 ★★★★★
    Feeney234 said:

Feeney234 said:

Hey All,

Clarification for Alliance Gifting Event is here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/289243/alliance-gifting-event-14-day-alliance-membership-requirement-clarification/

If you don't want to click the link, here's the content:

We’ve seen a lot of questions about the 14 Day Alliance Membership requirement for the Alliance Gifting event. This is especially important for Summoners who are moving Alliances after the end of the Alliance War Season.

Summoners that join a new Alliance will be able to earn points and rewards for Gifting after they have been in the Alliance for 14 Days.

For example, that means that if you join an Alliance 1 day before the Alliance Gifting Event begins, you will not be able to earn Points or Rewards until the very last day of the Event. Inversely, if you join a new Alliance 13 days before the Alliance Gifting event begins, you will be able to earn points and rewards 1 day after the event has started.

To have an uninterrupted Gifting experience, you should be in an Alliance that you intend to stay in before December 6th.

What about Summoner's who are waiting to collect season rewards which havnt arrived yet?

I was planning on changing Alliances after this season. So now i literally need to choose today whether to bail on my season rewards or to join my new Alliance in time for the "gifting cutoff".

How will this predicament be addressed?
    read the announcement, this is not at all the case. You can freely leave your alliance after this coming AQ week and have zero issue with war rewards, aq cycle, or gifting
    I read the announcement. It literally says "To have an uninterrupted Gifting experience, you should be in an Alliance that you intend to stay in before December 6th."

This is clearly a discrepancy with waiting for War Season rewards. What arent you understanding?
    you just have to wait a few days, you would get 10 days or whatever of gifting instead of 14 (you can still receive, just would want to wait to send though it wouldnt actually matter unless you're in a top top top whale alliance)
  • Options
    IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    edited December 2021
    I think proven will get few 5* Shards and if I finish Act 4 and get conquerer, I'll probably get even more...
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    I like how people are complaining that they are staying in alliances when they don't want to cause they need to get aw rewards, and want to move before gifting, when this is literally how it would have been if war wasn't buggy
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Just now realized that no gift for the 7th anniversary was mentioned, apart from the events ...

I was expecting something, but guess I haven't realized it until now.

I awakened 6r3 doom on one account and Nick fury on the other. I’m happy with my gift.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    5 gem classic for 1 6 its too much i dont have any gem 6 of my life :/ i dont understand you not decided offer with gem 5 classic. The calendar are pretty cool 1 6* 25% its for my peni parker
  • Options
    runrebelrunrebel Posts: 25
    Well the trade in event ended up being one giant yawn hopefully the rest of it is better.
  • Options
    TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★

5 gem classic for 1 6 its too much i dont have any gem 6 of my life :/ i dont understand you not decided offer with gem 5 classic. The calendar are pretty cool 1 6* 25% its for my peni parker

I have MORE THAN ENOUGH GEMS to get also my FIRST 6* awaken even tho i did 7.3 all variants and lab. Its just the COLOURS arent right you understand how frustrating that is? If i didnt have enough awakenings i would be stressed like 10%. But when i am left with 4 generics and 1-2 of same colour awakenings to look at all year to remind me i missed my only chance to get 6 star awaken makes me 1000050000% stressed. Lilke i want to delate the game and smash my phone level stressed...
  • Options
    TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    Make the trade in for 5 star awakenings into 5 star awakening CRYSTALS like for 6 stars PLEAAAAAAASE. I have ENOUGH GEMS. dont make this a COLOUR GAME. When you open 20 tier4 class cat crystals and get 0 mutant and your friend pops 10 and gets 6-7 mutants its FRUSTRATING ENOUGH. But a stupid gamble like that for 5* AWAKENINGS?? its tooooootal bs.
  • Options
    ĆŁÜTČHĆŁÜTČH Posts: 11
    I think it should be at least lvl 25 and beat act 3 as the requirements
  • Options
    ĆŁÜTČHĆŁÜTČH Posts: 11
    Level 40 and beat act 4 seems a little harsh
  • Options
    RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★
    I’m kinda hoping we see some more info on the gifting event soon seeing how it’s a week away :). I know they mentioned the requirements but what about the milestones and contents
  • Options
    edited December 2021

Level 40 and beat act 4 seems a little harsh

One of the reasons this is important - you can’t use t2a until you’re level 40. Gifting resources would just be wasted on an account under L40 (absent the sigil). And yes, it sucks. I’m 31.5 and grinding some nonsense fights over and over.
  • Options
    onitsudryonitsudry Posts: 9
    edited December 2021
    Cool
  • Options
    Can you become eligible for gifting during the event? Like if I clear act 4 and reach level 49 on 12/24, can I start gifting then?
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 644 ★★★

Ok so according to this the updated post it looks the requirements for gifting changed. It looks like you be able to gift according to progression level. Am I reading this right?
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 575 ★★★
    Deder80 said:

Ok so according to this the updated post it looks the requirements for gifting changed. It looks like you be able to gift according to progression level. Am I reading this right?

Is the Chrismas gift, is not the gifting event.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 644 ★★★
    Kabam,
    meet summoner’s half way with the requirements. Keep the act 4 requirement, the account creation date, but lower the level to 30. That will still prevent a lot of players from abusing the system yet help the the casual f2p peeps. A lot of honest casual F2P players can beat act 4 at or by level 32. But level 40 is going to take much longer for those players and that not fair to them. I respect the efforts from keeping scammers at bay but at the same time your hurting the honest F2P people. Please consider meeting us half way with only bumping down the level requirement to 30.
    Thank you

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @kabamboo.
  • Options
    Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 108
    Merry Christmas kabam and thank you for any gift or event that reward or shakes up the game a little.
    As for the whiners. Kabam does not have to do anything for any of us playing many game do not so instead of complaining thank them for the generosity…
  • Options
    RookRook Posts: 8
    Many Christmas To the Kabam Team Thank you so much for the things you have done for us .From FREE champions to special calendars