Missing Persistant Charges? Help find the Cause of the Bug!

1789101113»

Comments

• ricoblricobl Member Posts: 11
    Username:
    ricobl

Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue:
    I don't remember

Champion Involved (include Rarity, and if they have their Sig ability. Ie. 5-Star Awakened Corvus)
    5 star unawakened Corvus

Opponent Champion
    Multiple

Game Mode
    Any journey to the savage land side quest

Quest Node (if applicable)
    Any

And some further questions, if you have this information as well:

Did it happen multiple times during one session? (A session means that you did not exit/restart the game)
    I think so

Were multiple Champions missing Persistent Charges?
    Just noticed with Corvus

Did this happen after updating to v30.0? (This problem has occurred in the past but in this particular instance)
    Not sure

Did restarting the game cause the Persistent Charges to return normally? Or did a later session function properly?
    No. It seems consistent.

Any Screenshots or Videos you'd like to share.
    No screenshots but this seemed to happen consistently when finishing the fight with a striker (Colossus, Wolverine)
  • Fight_MilkFight_Milk Member Posts: 2
    Username - Fight Milk
    Approximate Date/Time that you encountered the issue - Jan 26th, 330 pm EST
    Champion Involved (include Rarity, and if they have their Sig ability. Ie. 5-Star Awakened Corvus) - Unawakened 5 star corvus
    Opponent Champion - star lord and sabretooth
    Game Mode - Cant remember - I defeated classic cap and got a charge, then knocked out star lord but still had one charge after the fight, then knocked out sabretooth and still had one charge after the fight
    Quest Node (if applicable)
  • Donination13Donination13 Member Posts: 42
    edited February 2022

• DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,893 ★★★★★
    IGN: Dr. Zola
    Date/time: 2/23/22 7pm EST
    Champion: Corvus Glaive 5* L130
    Opponent: Thor Ragnarok
    Game mode: SQ 3.1 Legendary

Entered fight with one persistent charge from defeating PsychoMan (+1 charge for sabotage tech). Defeated Thor Rags (+1 charge for eliminate Avengers) and got auto-blocked during fight (+1 charge for challenge defenses—call out appeared on screen).

Finished Thor Rags fight with total of 2 persistent charges instead of the 3 that should have registered.

Dr. Zola
  • SeraphSeraph Member Posts: 65
    IGN: Seraph-One
    Date/time: 05/03/2023, 08:30 GMT
    Champion: Hercules, R4 6 Star (sig 200)
    Opponent: Map 8, 2nd section, Venom

Applied Odin and Galan prefights to Hercules in Section 1. Logged in this morning and took my first fight in section 2, Venom and all charges were gone. Not ideal as we have Special Interference today, Day 5, and I need to use SP1 to gain buffs for the buffed up lane I run in Section 2 and 3.