• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    ... so any update on this?
  • Options
    Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    So?
  • Options
    Mik81Mik81 Posts: 81
    By the time the team finds what they are looking for, the season will be finished.
  • Options
    ThiartcThiartc Posts: 273 ★★
    Facing a 105 defenders in a 2 battlegroup war
  • Options
    razielraziel Posts: 84
    Similar issue in our current war

• Options
    ThankskThanksk Posts: 11
    It’s crazy this has been allowed to happen all week with no update
  • Options
    AstamanianaAstamaniana Posts: 23
    Thanksk said:

It’s crazy this has been allowed to happen all week with no update

It is a major issue, cause it seems like a lot of players exploit this one.. really disappointing communication
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,440 ★★★★★

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,440 ★★★★★
    Just for information, as well as the duplicate defenders, there are definitely issues with Attack Tactics - see this thread: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/294641/war-attack-tactic-is-broken

Add information there (or here) if you're seeing more issues with Attack Tactics or defender tactics.
  • Options
    kunfuweikunfuwei Posts: 64
    I get the team is busy but this needs to be resolved.
  • Options
    Just shutdown the season.
  • Options
    bizbiz Posts: 16
    Typhoon said:
    I'm sorry kabam but that a real bad response to the issue at hand, and has now inpacted everyone in war there allys who don't know about this bug and won't be affected by it. no in game message about it when you do decide what ally wars was effected by it and change the point scores at the end of season this will then change overall rankings which will then cause a uproar. There so many variables to decide if this bug cause the win or lost in wars and if you do want to continue with the season at least pause it to a fix is found and points adjusted before the score board comes live that way we all know where we stand in the rankings.
  • Options
    Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    We need an explanation how this bug will not affect all of us.
    Maybe the alliances need more potions and don't have any at the last fights of the season left...
    Maybe some alliances will loose a war because of this which will lead to other matchmaking becauso of lost AW-rating...
    Maybe alliances will loose a war because of this issue which leeds to a fully different place in the season at all.

Kabam has to acknowledge that this bug has a big impact and there is no reason to keep this season going on!
  • Options
    Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Let's not forget they delayed war season for weeks, after canceling last season, ostensibly to fix war bans and tactics. All we, as consumers want, is a stable, fair, fun game. This has not been the case for more time than I care to acknowledge.
    I have stopped the consumption, and now I only play because of the guys that I have played with for 6+ years.
    Please fix your game
  • Options
    In my opinion, kabam did not analyze the situation well.. it is seeing the general point and is not seeing every war. she is forgetting that these duplicated defenders can cost a win, lose a bonus for a defender that possibly shouldn't be there, or simply a drawn war, and lost in the tiebreaker because she simply had to do more fights.. these situations above are not can be resolved at the end of the season. so @Kabam Miike I think they should review the situation well, because there will be inconsistencies, wars decided in which this bug can cause or upset.. soon there will be differences before the entire classification.
  • Options
    Mik81Mik81 Posts: 81
    In my opinion they should freeze the war, fix the problem and continue with it.
    This is just making more players quitting for a game mode full bugs... One day Kabam will realize that they don't have enough money to keep it up, since all players are gone, and will need to close another game.
  • Options
    to also clarify, there is not only this bug of duplicate defenders, there is also one where you kill the defender, and at the end of the fight he reappears, in which this counted for lost bonuses, and messed with the AW result, with the motivation of the alliance in question. this messes with commitment, taste, competitiveness, and with some it messes with money for investing in the game. I don't think it's right for kabam to let this go in vain.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,127 ★★★★
    Does anyone know how to get the duplicate defender to register on the map when placing/shuffling?

Our war is posted above and it worked against us that time, so want to make sure, if it continues, that we can have duplicates on every node too.

Anyone know??