**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What champion has fallen in value the most

GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
I am sure people still use these champions but maybe not as much as when they first came out

What champion has fallen in value the most 311 votes

CMM
15%
DNA3000Crys23TheJalliMr_PlatypusIndrick781buffajrChovnerCondemnedToeUncle_Fatty_247GmonkeyCassyAckbar67LiquidkoldMigginslyCap366Little_Crocodili29brandinhoIvarTheBonelessWine_LoverRhysi0_ 48 votes
Blade
38%
MagicBentonIl_CuocoTendersquadDrenlinheruheru511SpeedbumpRobbieRampageF4k3_GaM3rTerraShaggyMSungjevilKINGwilsonabhi7215ExHavokThatGuyYouSaw235causticUnsilentHammerbro_64RasiloverJohnLocke117 120 votes
Void
4%
MiStaLovadynastyhowlEwell65SSS69Psychic_2002Phillip1423330ishParth_vanshSaltE_Wenis69TRDSJBHJ12345___Teggylolfiremoon712ZAHIDMALIK1588Strangecraft069Razik90 14 votes
Gwenpool
8%
TensioScottryanAssumedNamePUMAvikphil56201Bugmat78Mobile_P0tat0DragonUnleashedEtm34korzReignkingTWFabwiziCharlie21540JaximosGr8TonyStarkShannokmagnus_xixdHusstleScarcity27Geopally 26 votes
Ghost Rider
29%
DL864Kaycg1danielmathSnakeEyes69DrZolaLeNoirFaineantBalm82zuffyjdrum663ForwardMSRDLDTheVyrusjp2835KØNGGNASTYDarkrider05Cat_MurdockarsjumWorknprogresskikiFurieux 93 votes
Voodoo
1%
JuggerNotTheExit27Real_Madrid_76_2Mamu91SuelgamingZoryth 6 votes
Sym Supreme (Bad example because of new Carina Challenge)
0%
Shanos 1 vote
Killmonger
0%
ChaosMax1012whyme_why6Doosra 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i'm actually gonna go with medusa. she was known as a top cosmic and the robot killer, but we've gotten a lot more great cosmic champs and magneto has pretty much emerged as the top robot killer
  • Options
    Blade
    Pikolu said:

MaxGaming said:

Taskmaster, Starlord, Doctor Strange, Scarlet Witch

Don't forget OG Thor while you're at it. But I feel that Doctor Strange hard.

I came here to say Domino because she was the best damage dealer for a long time and now she is sitting forever at r2 for me just collecting dust 🤣
    I purposely didn’t put in any 12.0 nerf champs
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Ghost Rider

Killmonger should 1000% not be on this list at all.... just my 2 cents.

But it has to be Ghost RIder right? Everyone else still has there value. Blade has definitely gone down the list a bit, but he is still one of the best counters to Mephisto, Magik and Dormammu.

KM used to be a top 5 skill 💀
    And still is.
  • Options
    Blade

But it has to be Ghost RIder right? Everyone else still has there value. Blade has definitely gone down the list a bit, but he is still one of the best counters to Mephisto, Magik and Dormammu.

And still is.
    Wait, what?
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

And still is.
    i agree with your point that he still holds up, but not a top 5 skill by any means. would put aegon, nick, shang chi, mole man, falcon, kingpin above him. and you could even argue a few others. he's very helpful and very good at what he does, but top 5 is a stretch
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Ghost Rider

And still is.
    We said top 5 not top 50 🤦🏼‍♂️
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Blade
    KM is still really good, but definitely not top 5. I’d put him with Crossbones and Masacre as far as tiers go
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Void
    Void fell off SOOOO hard imo but in reality there's really no wrong answers in this.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,322 ★★★★★
    Voodoo
    Starlord ??
  • Options
    DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    Sw, ds, and thor
  • Options
    0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Ghost Rider
    Killmonger, Voodoo and Void shouldn't be here tbh. They still stay active in my roster when I play AW, AQ, Variant, EQ, SQ and pretty much everything. KM with the indestructible, Voodoo with the power control, Void with the heal reversal always came in clutch for me.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Blade
    It’s time to give him a hero danger sense synergy
  • Options
    jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    edited March 2022
    Ghost Rider
    JChanceH9 said:

Only because Superior Iron Man isn’t an option.

That thing is not even worth consideration, never was😬(all i remember is myself being happy on dupe since he had regen back in 2017 which was useful in clearing quests when luck not on side and eat combo)