Introducing the next Campaign Progression Level: Paragon!

Comments

• TheTalentsTheTalents Member Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

thepiggy said:

Not gonna lie, the transaction aspect is more obvious these days. Content doesn't matter, you just to save for 2-3 big exchanges a year and you're set..

Consequence of absurdly easy story content unfortunately.
    It is a more effective strategy. Hard hitting story content like act 6 had to make shift because people just didn't play it after awhile. I finished all of act 6 with the exception of 6.2. I had to go back and run the final 6 lanes to 100%. That is unheard of nowadays.

Saving units is much more enjoyable for the everyday player than hard acts. @worknprogress is right about this one.
  • jondark86jondark86 Member Posts: 108 ★★
    Sorry can I ask if we are going to have a new difficulty on monthly quest ? With paragons rewards ?
  • Jmille85Jmille85 Member Posts: 101
    I feel like them making this title for people who have 100% Act 7 and have 1 r4 6* would have been fair… 3 r4 6* is an extreme jump from Thronebreaker…
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★
    Jmille85 said:

I feel like them making this title for people who have 100% Act 7 and have 1 r4 6* would have been fair… 3 r4 6* is an extreme jump from Thronebreaker…

For people who have just achieved TB, perhaps. It's not really aimed at those people.
  • RametakuRametaku Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2022
    I am on my way to win the parangon title, but my doubt is because the legend title does not get any benefit and is only purely aesthetic. It doesn't give you any benefit or anything, only when you earn it some tier 4 catalysts and that's it. Runes and time are invested in it so that it has no benefit.