**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Post your counters here for EOP

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    G99 (before I remembered objectives lol) .. and then Dragon Man + Nimrod for XL and villain ... I don't know what made Dragon Man work so well but he was the easiest out of the three for me.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Did it with Apoc, counts for both objectives.

Could be a one-shot but ended up using 1 revive
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,478 ★★★★

Wouldn’t be so bad if he didn’t turtle every time bane is about to expire and he actually wanted to throw SP1

They just grabbed the same passive act 6 CB and added a little pizazz...I was not happy
    I’m just not a fan of a fight where you lose over half your health due to Bane just because the enemy turtles.
    Yep! AI kept refusing to throw SP1's, so had to keep baiting it and before you know, Bane hits you!! They could've at least made the AI more aggressive.
    This might not be the right game for you if bane gives you problems
  • Options
    JohnnyBeastJohnnyBeast Posts: 59
    Omega shredded it, not xl but gets the villian objective
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Almost a solo. 226 hits with r3 suicides apoc. A pretty good fight
  • Options
    KiritoSAOKiritoSAO Posts: 34
    Well i know im gonna do it sooner or later but come on Kabam. Why don´t you call it " just give us your money" instead of eternity of pain? Biohazard, pff a joke, but the main problem is the passive gameplay of the AI. First champ that gets hit gets Cursed and takes 0,50% of HP damage . Well since Crossbones has tons of Health our champs get alot damage. Now as stated before the main problem is that the AI just goes into Block and simply isnt going to fire of an special then i get the curse and he still keeps his Block. Like come on fix your AI, fightning against an AI wich is blocking 99% of the fight and then only fights when he can intercept you is so annoyin. As said im gonna do it sooner or later like i did with summer of pain but gosh does it always has to be like this?
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Dragon man for XL and mystic point and then Sauron for villain tag is what I used

How did you do the fight with dragon man?
    So first I went in and bam hit him then I hit him again and repeat until he was k.o.
    🤣
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Apocalypse doesn't work cause no poison immune.
  • Options
    Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    Unit Man!
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Sentinel 6*r1 25/25 with some small attack/health boosts.

• Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    Dragonman with 4 revives for mystic & XL, Ultron in 3 for villain. Could have used less if I aimed for perfection, but got tired of restarting and once I got him down by 20-30% just kept going. I lack patience and had revives expiring so lol
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 247 ★★★
    Sentinel was whom I used. Tackled all 3 points in one go. Had to use 1 revive bc at some points, that CB played turtling as his life depended on it when bane's on my side.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Ghost for #villian, down in 115 hits. Just keep swiping left & right. No need for any specials.

https://youtu.be/fuNS_LG_3Pg
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Wow, you still have the old end-fight display.

Great fight too, of course.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    IKON said:

Used King Groot, nice thing about King Groot is that once you get him down to around 50%, a max sig regen can counter the bane damage pretty easily.

Another vote for King Groot.
    He's been at 5-star R4 for the longest time, but decided to rank him to R5 and sig him up.
    Still took me 4 L1 revives, but King Groot's huge health pool provided a nice safety net to handle one or two slip ups. His shrug ability came in handy with the passive AI blocking instead of normally intercepting.

First 50% is hard since the Bane node damage caused me to play more aggressively (more mistakes), but once Crossbones passes the 50% mark, you can start to ignore the Bane node and plan out intercepts.
  • Options
    IonGamingIonGaming Posts: 34
    Jaded said:

What rotation did u use
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Villain solo

• Options
    Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    IonGaming said:

Jaded said:

What rotation did u use
    Don't know about him, but I spammed l2. Although I throwed l1 too if needed.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★

IonGaming said:

Jaded said:

What rotation did u use
    I just did it with one l1 revive and a duped r2 with suicides. I spammed sp1 and would time it so bane would expire while sp1 was going on with mlllm in-between.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    I used Gambit for the initial clear and then KG for the objectives. I could have gotten both objectives and the clear at once ofc but I didn't realise King Groot would be such a good counter to the fight.
  • Options
    Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★

IonGaming said:

Jaded said:

What rotation did u use
    I just did it with one l1 revive and a duped r2 with suicides. I spammed sp1 and would time it so bane would expire while sp1 was going on with mlllm in-between.
    That was my initial strategy, but I realized the second one was faster. Both works pretty well tho.
  • Options
    MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    I used An R2 unduped 6* Sentinel and spammed sp1. Never used sp2. As the fight goes on, bane starts to lose effectiveness as crossbones hp depletes. Try to keep him in the corner. Couple of times he turtled, and I had to dash back and use a sp1 as soon as he followed me. Seemed to throw sp1 more often if you stood still. If you push him to sp2 try to evade it or take the hit. Don't block it as he will regen. Of course don't be afraid to hit into his block to get him to sp1. Just watch the timer and try to time your combos or specials. Ai is temperamental. Keep trying until you get one where he throws his specials more often. You got this!
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    6r3 warlock

Not a oneshot because I'm no good but 6 expiring revives is ok by me.

3 of those were just Xbones turtling and I got wasted by bane. The others he was much more cooperative throwing the special and giving me an opening for the timer.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★

I used omega red. 6* r4 max sig. He did pretty well.
  • Options
    Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    Berjibs said:

Passive Ai is just killing me with bane anytime I attempt to bait he just blocks in the corner. Haven’t got a single sp1 out of him yet 🤷🏽‍♂️

I totally agree. This is the weirdest part of this challenge.....