**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation gone, but problems still exist greater than ever

GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
It will be interesting how long this thread lasts. Compensation is gone I think kabam mike said the 4th was the last package fair enough, but the game was suppose to be fixed which is clearly isn't.
One massive issue I have personally is the updating of the AI consistently making the game so very different on a almost monthly basis, it's hard to actually tell what has been fixed.
Personally I have disabled beta inputs as I was getting parried and couldn't land a parry, there was a suggestion timing will need to be adjusted. So from broken timing to even more broken timing.
A few questions remain,
Beta inputs make my personal experience worse
AI is so ridiculously OP, backdrafting, very passive special use particularly in the pain quest and alliance quest.
Recovery from receiving a hit from special
Recovery from heavy attack
Hitting through my block.
Sometimes my hits completely miss like they have phased
Intercept specials
Alliance members still saying there are massive input issues with ois phones
The list can go on, but the problematic issues it doesn't happen all the time, but that's a revive or 2 per map sometimes roughly 150 units or more.
Ending survival compensation should be dealt with a large compensation which was promised 12months ago, they have had 12 months to deal with this, but, no.
All the problems I have listed above there have been numerous treads no with no really acceptance.
90% of ally members don't post here because it's like no one cares.
I think the biggest factor is these problems only affect the bottom 90% of players yotubers with their skill can rapidly adapt others can't this comes at a cost.
Finally, should compensation end YES! but only when the game is fixed and unfortunately it's not

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Adevati said:

I don’t really notice input issues.

But very frequently I get severe frame rate degradation. It gets extremely choppy and feels like 5 fps for about 15-20 seconds. Seems like this happens every 3 to 5 fights. I use a Iphone 12 pro so my device is up to the challenge.

Anyone else in the same situation?

Yup always stuttering after a couple fights. I have to restart my game just to quest more then one lane.

Not sure why these weekly packages stopped coming. I don’t see a new update or any change. Shouldn’t these have stopped after a new update confirmed widespread that the issue is nonexistent not before? So puzzling how kabam treats us.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Hey everybody,

As we've mentioned in the past, the Input System Refactor is brining a whole new timing to the game, and we expected that there would be some adjustment time. We also mentioned that there would probably be other issues that arise that need to be addressed, and that we're committing time and resources to make sure that we can address those as quickly as possible.

While we've definitely heard from many of you that there are different issues that have arisen, and things like Dropped Inputs etc, we're not getting the Bugs reported in a way that we can investigate them accurately. We're working on a new way for players to report those bugs so that we can address them and get them fixed as soon as possible, but in the meantime, please use the Bugs and Known issues forum to report bugs with the template! We want to get these irregularities sorted out as soon as possible.

We have a hotfix coming out today (might already be out for many of you) that addresses one of the issues mentioned here and around the community where the Defender is able to Parry the attacker when blocking, but without a well-timed block.

That said, AI behaviour should not have been affected by this fix. So things like the Defender not throwing specials might not be related, but is being reported for investigation.

So if the issues are fixed to an extent, then when are we getting the big compensation that was promised when everything is over?
    We do have a plan to do a bigger compensation package planned (and it will be bigger than the last), but I don't have a date for that at this time.
    I am both excited to hear this as a player and dreading the million compensation posts this will spawn as a forums dweller.
    I don't know what the comp is but I will say that it is a slap in the face. Total disrespect to the community