**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Enter the Battlegrounds this May! Open Beta Starts May 9th!

Comments

• Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    I noticed that someone asked, but haven’t seen an answer… is there a cap for trophy tokens? And if so what is it?
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

They NEED to increase the selection time on Defenders in Battlegrounds, I said this last time, it's the most infuriating thing ever when you're the first one up and the loading time takes away from your defender selection time... Leaving you with only 8-9 seconds to glance at you're options, glance at the enemy's options, think up a strategy, select your option, and confirm it... (Ntm sometimes those last two steps cause a slight bit of delay)

As well in my case this is with a device with fairly solid load times, I don't even want to imagine how terrible of an experience this would be on a subpar device...

Really doesn't have to be by much either, just an extra 4-5 seconds to compensate for veritable load times between devices.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    Could I have clarification on something....

Do champions only refresh after 6 hours IF their energy has already been fully depleted?

Only I last played BGs approx 11 hours ago, I have logged on to do a few matches only to find that a number of my champs have only 2/3 energy ..... surely they should refresh too??
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Mackey said:

Do champions only refresh after 6 hours IF their energy has already been fully depleted?

Only I last played BGs approx 11 hours ago, I have logged on to do a few matches only to find that a number of my champs have only 2/3 energy ..... surely they should refresh too??

They get one energy back every 6hrs. Miike said in the refresh thread that the timer should start after the first energy is used. It seems difficult to tell if that's what actually is happening all the time though
  • Options

Mackey said:

They get one energy back every 6hrs. Miike said in the refresh thread that the timer should start after the first energy is used. It seems difficult to tell if that's what actually is happening all the time though
    I've seen reports of it not happening and people saying it doesn't start until all 3 charges are gone. Which I think is how it us originally worded to work. Not sure though
  • Options
    edited May 2022

Mackey said:

That was my understanding too, but after 10+ hours without a match I have 7 champs with 2/3 energy which would indicate it only starts to refresh after all 3 charges are depleted ... which is rather illogical 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Not unless it's 6 hours per 1 energy charge, which I'm sure the post said a full recharge is 6 hours 🤔
  • Options
    Sorry I just reread your comment and realised you said 1 energy per 6 hours ...

This is also not the case though, as I had champs that was fully depleted upon signing off 10/11 hours ago and they're fully refreshed upon re entering in the last hour
  • Options
    ZeiramMRZeiramMR Posts: 103
    edited May 2022
    I did some recent tests to figure out how the recharge timer works. It appears to be that when a fully charged champ is used in a fight (drafting them as one of your seven does not use a charge, only using a champ for attack/defense in an actual round), the invisible 6 hour counter starts. So if I used King Groot once on my lunch break, and then use him the remaining two times four hours later, it will be 2 hours to get back a single charge and 14 hours to get back all three.

At least that is how it seemed to be in the first 24 hours of the beta.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    edited May 2022
    It just takes way too long to get the milestones and there is zero incentive for people to tank their rating so they get easy matches.

It would be much better to have weekly tiered rewards like AQ.
  • Options
    SCZSCZ Posts: 185 ★★
    Why is the 10 match objective not reappearing today?

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    SCZ said:

Why is the 10 match objective not reappearing today?

@Kabam Miike

We're looking into this right now.
  • Options
    heirDEZheirDEZ Posts: 132 ★★
    Can y’all add gold, tier 1 etc..
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Now its finish on 5 day its normal ?
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    You guys need to do something about the cheaters. When you have flawless fights and still lose because someone finished a fight at 100% in less than 15 seconds it makes you not want to play this mode at all. I was ranked 96 overall then got 4/5 cheaters and dropped down heavily. I dknr care for the ranking was cool to be top 100 but I care about building my account through the store. You can’t do they when people cheat every other fight.
  • Options
    Mik81Mik81 Posts: 80
    I'm not sure if it has been suggested already, but adding a "button" when you finish a match to report a hacker may help. The mode is full of hackers and it really takes the fun of it.

I've been asked by alliance mates how to report this, it isn't very intuitive.
  • Options
    GarloGarlo Posts: 200 ★★
    Could we have a correct timer for each week and the 48 hours event? I don't want count the days constantly, bad user experience.
  • Options
    PrylankPrylank Posts: 14
    When this beta has concluded will we lose the tokens if we do not spend?
    Or can we save them for the next round to earn as many as we can until there is a reward worth getting?
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★

They NEED to increase the selection time on Defenders in Battlegrounds, I said this last time, it's the most infuriating thing ever when you're the first one up and the loading time takes away from your defender selection time... Leaving you with only 8-9 seconds to glance at you're options, glance at the enemy's options, think up a strategy, select your option, and confirm it... (Ntm sometimes those last two steps cause a slight bit of delay)

As well in my case this is with a device with fairly solid load times, I don't even want to imagine how terrible of an experience this would be on a subpar device...

That's true and there is one more thing - either the timer shown is out of sync with the actual internal timer or there is an outright bug while picking def. I've lost my fair share of duels so far because the defender put to fight was not the one I picked and confirmed and I'm not sure if it was my timer that ended while I had 1-2s still shown or if the game swapped the champions.
  • Options
    GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    Man you guys really screwed up with the 45 unit refresh timers. Now no one will even spend on the energy refills. My deck goes dry, and we just stop playing.
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Question: Not sure if this has been asked, sorry if it has.

At the end of the month, what happens to the remaining trophy tokens? Do they carry over to the next store reset or is it a "use them or lose them" situation?
  • Options
    PocketNerdPocketNerd Posts: 43
    Getting repeatedly spanked by Thronebreakers with no obvious signs of fighting players with a comparable team power to mine is SO MUCH FUN GUYS!

Complete waste of time, this mode is.
  • Options
    EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    Sometimes you get stick on a black screen and the only way out is to close app. You don’t get credit in your objectives for your wins then. Happened twice out of last five rounds
  • Options
    EgretM4 said:

Sometimes you get stick on a black screen and the only way out is to close app. You don’t get credit in your objectives for your wins then. Happened twice out of last five rounds

This has happened to me on a number of occasions but when I close the app and reopen it I have a win registered, my rating reflects the win and I get the objective for winning.

Are you forfeiting the match in the game?
  • Options
    I know a friendly mode has been confirmed for this mode but will it be there upon release? Or will it be more likely that we end up waiting a while for it to added? I'm itching to play ally mates/friends

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Ok but what’s the logic for lowering the awards in the last two stages? Going from 1500 to 500? What’s the logic ?
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

Ok but what’s the logic for lowering the awards in the last two stages? Going from 1500 to 500? What’s the logic ?

So people don't have to hit every milestone to get the majority of the rewards but people that continue to win still get something at least