**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Share your Ikarus EoP Counters

124»

Comments

• Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    i used professor x 6 star unawakened, took 3 revives but did the job and both objectives so its a win win win
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★

Got one objective now. Heard AA is good for mutant but I haven't tried. So far way easier than CB

I don't called easy a figth that took you 10 minutes. For me is a well designed figth, it's a skill based figth, there champions that made the work easily but can be done for great variety of champs. I'm happy with the challenge.

• Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    Just got my solos with 6* r3 duped Havok and 6* r3 Duped BWCV
  • Options
    KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
    edited May 2022
    Done it with 1 revive because I didn’t realise my falter had triggered and took a 5 combo to the face at 27%.

Used Prof X obviously.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★

wasn't bad outside of the random Fury/Unstoppable ... nope i didn't parry and nope I didn't put any shocks or incinerates on him .. he just sometimes went unstoppable on intercept or even at the beginning of a fight .. seemed so random.

That's because he's immune during Mighty Charge so intercepting applies to all debufs.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Thomildo said:

Voodoo works great, keep away from his sp1 and throw yours, you can get some good poison damage ticking. And he clears the control denial objective.

Voodoo was a terrific solution. Now I need to practice with Kitty/Prof X to get the mutant objective.

Thanks for the tip!

Dr. Zola
    Kitty sp3 sp2 cycle was really really easy. Check out how lagacy did it and you'll get it in no time.
  • Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    I tried to film a 5* Havok solo. It’s a long video, so if you don’t fancy watching all 18mins of it, check out the last 3 minutes to see what happened 😭.

https://youtu.be/rVTOoxGuFKs

I wanted to only use SP3’s but I had to throw some SP1’s and SP2’s to manage the distance and remove detonates.
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/UijRdWCjxZg

2mins 20 sec solo