Mutant Nexus Crystals missing from Special Deals [merged threads] RESOLVED

Comments

• DoubledashDoubledash Member Posts: 77
    @Kabam Miike same here. Anything on this?
  • durant88durant88 Member Posts: 6
    I brought the thronebraker and Cavalier daily crystal bundles and got everything apart from the crystals?? Any ideas when we will be getting them?
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★
    It appears a lot of the threads are being moved to the Bugs section.

Ideally, you’d like the game to take the faulty item down until fixed, but in lieu of that a top of forums banner would be a good alternative to advise people who purchase it that something’s wrong (or to advise people not to purchase it until it’s fixed).

Dr. Zola
  • Terry_BolleaTerry_Bollea Member Posts: 55
    Same, just bought Thronebreaker and missing mutant nexus
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Member Posts: 565 ★★★
    Same here -.-

Just submitted ticket.
  • TheCoverGirlTheCoverGirl Member Posts: 89 ★★
    -Signed. Don't worry though guys. Kabam is usually pretty quick to fix these things and send out the compensation crystal whenever real money is involved. Just came here to see if I was the only one :)
  • Kazooie71Kazooie71 Member Posts: 11
    durant88 said:

I brought the thronebraker and Cavalier daily crystal bundles and got everything apart from the crystals?? Any ideas when we will be getting them?

In „the near future“ ….🙈

• Midknight007Midknight007 Member Posts: 770 ★★★
    Same. I purchased them, but no crystals.
  • Terry_BolleaTerry_Bollea Member Posts: 55
    Wrong drop rate yesterday, no crystal today...
  • 007ENT007ENT Member Posts: 13
    Same. Bought Cavalier and Thronebreaker daily specials, received resources but no mutant nexus crystals.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,416 ★★★★★
    Same.
  • AEQAEQ Member Posts: 0
    I purchased thronebreaker daily special but didn’t receive mutant nexus crystal
  • JoyBoyJoyBoy Member Posts: 3
    Same issue I thought I was the only one
  • Winkester_88Winkester_88 Member Posts: 1
    +1
  • Zaza2nayZaza2nay Member Posts: 1
    I bought todays daily crystal and recived everything but the crystal. I only purchased the TB one.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,416 ★★★★★
    Same same same.
  • Dboy_03Dboy_03 Member Posts: 9
    I purchased the thronebreaker daily crystal (Mutants) this morning. But noticed I didn't receive my nexus crystal. Is this happening to everyone
  • catman82catman82 Member Posts: 8
    Same here too.i didn't receive my nexus crystal mutant.
  • JetenyoJetenyo Member Posts: 140
    Same, I got the T5CC selector so I know the purchase registered. Restarted the game and it's still not showing up.
  • Gijs008Gijs008 Member Posts: 1
    Same problem. Payment got through, received the t5cc selector but no crystal. Both the TB and Cav daily specials have Crystals missing in their image and showing a line of code only.
  • Zogo19Zogo19 Member Posts: 1
    Same for me, i got the t5cc but the crystal is still missing. I tried restarting the game but that ins't helping.
  • CiruxxX1o83CiruxxX1o83 Member Posts: 3
    Yup, same here. I was about to buy the cav alongside the tb, but no sir, until it is resolved, no more money. Gimme my crystal. It seems they can indeed close a thread but give us no answer on a pretty straight forward issue. Thia should be an easy one Kabam, get it sorted!
  • RyanGolfRyanGolf Member Posts: 70
    same
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Member Posts: 151
    An alliance mate purchased and did not receive the crystal(s) at all not sure of this has to do with fixing the drop rates or not but seems like it to me.
  • KrippzKrippz Member Posts: 2
    Not just me then. Thought I was going insane trying to find the crystal
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Member Posts: 315 ★★★
    Same. Ugh.....this is 2 days in a row something has been wrong with the daily deal.
  • The_Undertak3rThe_Undertak3r Member Posts: 5
    Same here. As Gijs008 said, payment got through, received the t5cc selector but no crystal.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Member Posts: 631 ★★★
    No crystals for me either....nice fix.....
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★
    Krippz said:

Not just me then. Thought I was going insane trying to find the crystal

Well, one of the screenshots of the purchase page did have Drax’s headshot instead of the crystal. Perhaps the crystal is so still in your vault you just cannot see it?

Dr. Zola
  • Dmc1990Dmc1990 Member Posts: 40
    edited July 2022
    Same thing here! @Kabam Miike