Options

KABAM FIXED DDHK AND HE’S BEYOND GOD TIER!

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,779 ★★★★★
edited August 2022 in General Discussion
34K MEDIUMS!

BIG YELLOW NUMBERS!

INSANE DPS!

WS IN 71 HITS!

Holy smokes! I took him into the EQ and noticed he was hitting really hard. At first, I thought it was the Fury buffs from the nodes, but then I noticed he was hitting pretty hard without the Fury buffs. I took him for a spin and holy smokes, this guy can dish out damage.

FINALLY KABAM! Thank you so much! ❤️

Comments

• Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,090 ★★★★★
    He had this buff for a while now
  • Options
    TheCipeTheCipe Posts: 29
    Does he not work well with recoil masteries still? I remember him not being very recoil-friendly.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,048 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    What kind of rotation are you using with him? I have mine at r3 and have loved him for a while, but I feel like I’m missing something seeing the numbers you’re putting up. Or is it a synergy team?
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    What did they fix with him?
  • Options
    Ercarret said:

What @Magrailothos said, and I don’t think they ever coded the Attack bonus from Rage in. I used to take down WS in 110-115 hits, now it’s 71-79 hits at most.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,391 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Ercarret said:

What @Magrailothos said, and I don’t think they ever coded the Attack bonus from Rage in. I used to take down WS in 110-115 hits, now it’s 71-79 hits at most.
    So, so pleased, mate.

I've only got him at 5/65, but can't wait to try him out after seeing your post. 😉👍
  • Options
    Wicket329 said:

What kind of rotation are you using with him? I have mine at r3 and have loved him for a while, but I feel like I’m missing something seeing the numbers you’re putting up. Or is it a synergy team?

I’m running the KP and Peni synergy, I had Fury and Doom in from EQ as well but then changed Doom w/ She-Hulk.

Now, the synergies are really important to put up those numbers, but I think something flew under the radar with DDHK, which is that they never coded the Attack bonus from non-damaging debuffs in.

As for rotation, I try to fire SP2s at 25 combo, and try not to exceed 25 combo when I’m not close to an SP2 by weaving in Heavy Attacks.
  • Options

Rookiie said:

Ercarret said:

So, so pleased, mate.

I've only got him at 5/65, but can't wait to try him out after seeing your post. 😉👍

Excited for you! Keep me posted on your findings, seriously love all the work you do for this community.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

Ercarret said:

He was losing damage over time - his Attack was dropping with debuffs, instead of rising:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/309442/daredevil-hk-stick-s-apprentice-bugged#latest
    Well that's a terrible bug. Glad they squashed it. I have a DDHK but I never use him. Maybe I will explore now.
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Rookiie said:

@Chobbly @TheDaywalker @FluffyPigMonster looks like they finally coded the Attack bonus from Rage in. I used to take down WS in 110-115 hits with my R3 and now it’s 71-79 hits at most, even with 1 synergy only. Unbelievable. Feels like a new champ entirely, and I’m excited to take DDHK to R4.

Congrats guys, it took years and we finally got it.

With my r4 I did it in 59 hits. I always thought his damage was decent but it’s definitely gone up recently, I’m hitting 17-18k on a medium without the direct damage and SP2s are landing between 60k and 80k with a ton of bleed damage to follow. With the level of utility he has in his kit he’s crazy good. He’s been my favourite skill by far since that buff released and now he’s even better. I’m liking it a lot. He’s been on all my war teams the last two seasons and has been amazing for it, he’ll be ending fights even faster now. Constant regen from his rage too so he’s always at 100% health.
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Hmm, this certainly seems promising

I don't even remember how to use the guy, though...
  • Options

Rookiie said:

@Chobbly @TheDaywalker @FluffyPigMonster looks like they finally coded the Attack bonus from Rage in. I used to take down WS in 110-115 hits with my R3 and now it’s 71-79 hits at most, even with 1 synergy only. Unbelievable. Feels like a new champ entirely, and I’m excited to take DDHK to R4.

Congrats guys, it took years and we finally got it.

With my r4 I did it in 59 hits. I always thought his damage was decent but it’s definitely gone up recently, I’m hitting 17-18k on a medium without the direct damage and SP2s are landing between 60k and 80k with a ton of bleed damage to follow. With the level of utility he has in his kit he’s crazy good. He’s been my favourite skill by far since that buff released and now he’s even better. I’m liking it a lot. He’s been on all my war teams the last two seasons and has been amazing for it, he’ll be ending fights even faster now. Constant regen from his rage too so he’s always at 100% health.

Let’s go dude 🔥 looking forward to some war videos 🤤
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    🥹