**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing Act 5 Chapter 4: Cornerstone

Comments

• AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    xNig wrote: »
    Luck in crystals have almost no bearing in one's progression. Everyone's luck is essentially the same.

Yeah, no. My progressions has been severely limited due to luck in both featured crystals and awakening gems
    But oh well, atleast I can finally dupe my starlord after 5.4 with a generic. Bet I'll get him from crystals right after tho
  • ShreyShrey Posts: 1
    Assom game
  • Оооооооооо
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Acanthus wrote: »
    Luck in crystals have almost no bearing in one's progression. Everyone's luck is essentially the same.

Yeah, no. My progressions has been severely limited due to luck in both featured crystals and awakening gems
    But oh well, atleast I can finally dupe my starlord after 5.4 with a generic. Bet I'll get him from crystals right after tho

I was lucky and got a Tech awakening gem from 5.3 which I used on star Lord, he’s now sig 79 with gems. If I pulled him again I would be happy for the extra sig levels.
  • Dang I wish I could play act 5 but I'm still in act 4 sad :(
  • Gilson230220Gilson230220 Posts: 1
    edited December 2017
    são bacanas
  • December is LIT AF!
  • OKAYGang wrote: »
    Any plans to ever release Maestro, Collector or Grandmaster as playable characters (even in an extremely limited capacity)? I only ask because Kang and Thanos have been playable for a while now but they were not initially.

We dont need maestro collector or 3 new champs every month.we got like 110 champs and it takes a month saving to get a 5* crystal and get what?kamala kahn?we dont need 5 iron mans 5 different hulks 5 different spidermans that make dupping impossible.only 1 of each should come as a 6*..u got red hulk green hulk she hulk blue hulk joe friggin fix it.in a year from now u ll have 200 champs at this rate?its a joke.cap marvel miss marvel kamala marvel what the hel
  • CapWW2 wrote: »
    All people do is complain. Today kabam deserves 0 complaints and props. We need to give credit when credit is due.

You need gold? Do arena
    You need T1A? Use your glory in the glory store.

Stop complaining? People want everything in abundace?? This hurts the game. It is understandable that people go thru a process before ranking champs.

U need glitch fixes blocking not working constant nerfing emergency maintenance after 8 hour maintenance and constant disappointment?play mcoc
  • xNig wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    Any content can be beaten with enough resources or a willingness to spend money

Exactly. Too bad the game won't provide said resources to the majority. Sadly, only the 1%.

The game does. You're just slow in acquiring them. One of my members is 8 months into the game, he doesn't spend much, and he's completed a path of LoL already and has 2 5* R4s.

Yes, I do believe I mentioned the dumb blind luck aspect of this game.

Nah. It’s just skill and smart decisions.
    Have to tell u it also matter of If u grind and If u have lucky in cystal not just smat disions

Grinding depends on how hardworking a player is. If he doesn't grind and has crappy champs, that's on him. Things can't be handed out on a silver platter all the time.

Luck in crystals have almost no bearing in one's progression. Everyone's luck is essentially the same. But by grinding, you increase your number of chances of pulling a good champ, despite the % chance being exactly the same as someone who doesn't grind. So if someone's champs are bad and that person isn't new to the game, there's really no one to blame but himself for being lazy.

The first basic that I grinded for was Groot under the old arena system. From then on, I've never missed a Basic that I didn't have until the arena rewards got revamped. There were Cpt WW2, BW, Crossbones and many god to demi god tier champs available for grabs.

Hate all this kabam brown nosers man.i swear to god 90% of the times its kabam mike in different accounts.there cant be someone who has played this game so long defending them people and their contest of glitches.where aw defenders are still visible and if u have suocide masteries for some reason ur defenders die instantly from bleeding.like wth is wrong with the suicide masteries in aw?? U nerf loki within hours but takes weeks to even aknowledge this stuff.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★

Exactly. Too bad the game won't provide said resources to the majority. Sadly, only the 1%.

The game does. You're just slow in acquiring them. One of my members is 8 months into the game, he doesn't spend much, and he's completed a path of LoL already and has 2 5* R4s.

Have to tell u it also matter of If u grind and If u have lucky in cystal not just smat disions

Grinding depends on how hardworking a player is. If he doesn't grind and has crappy champs, that's on him. Things can't be handed out on a silver platter all the time.

Luck in crystals have almost no bearing in one's progression. Everyone's luck is essentially the same. But by grinding, you increase your number of chances of pulling a good champ, despite the % chance being exactly the same as someone who doesn't grind. So if someone's champs are bad and that person isn't new to the game, there's really no one to blame but himself for being lazy.

The first basic that I grinded for was Groot under the old arena system. From then on, I've never missed a Basic that I didn't have until the arena rewards got revamped. There were Cpt WW2, BW, Crossbones and many god to demi god tier champs available for grabs.

Hate all this kabam brown nosers man.i swear to god 90% of the times its kabam mike in different accounts.there cant be someone who has played this game so long defending them people and their contest of glitches.where aw defenders are still visible and if u have suocide masteries for some reason ur defenders die instantly from bleeding.like wth is wrong with the suicide masteries in aw?? U nerf loki within hours but takes weeks to even aknowledge this stuff.

you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

also the whole point of an emergency unscheduled maintenance is just that.
  • Oh and luck in crystals wanna talk about it?check out utube people creating new accounts on purpose and first 4* they pull?x23 or black widowsand ghost riders.just to keep them playing.same with 5*.first 4 stat i got?hulkbuster.its no luck its algorithms designed to give u **** champs and its defo not random.random pulling has been DE-bunked
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Oh and luck in crystals wanna talk about it?check out utube people creating new accounts on purpose and first 4* they pull?x23 or black widowsand ghost riders.just to keep them playing.same with 5*.first 4 stat i got?hulkbuster.its no luck its algorithms designed to give u **** champs and its defo not random.random pulling has been DE-bunked

you must be right! theres no other way!

explain why you still play this game please.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Oh and luck in crystals wanna talk about it?check out utube people creating new accounts on purpose and first 4* they pull?x23 or black widowsand ghost riders.just to keep them playing.same with 5*.first 4 stat i got?hulkbuster.its no luck its algorithms designed to give u **** champs and its defo not random.random pulling has been DE-bunked

why do you think kabam is targeting you?
  • @Madman_marvin whegnto9j95w.png
    These are my top champs right now.

И ты собрался этой шушерой пройти 5.4???))))
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    @SSJ_Furlong ahahahahaha I 100%ed act 4 with 3* and a 4/40 duped hulk 1 year and a half ago. If you don’t manage with that stuff, the only problem is your skill. Look on YouTube for how to intercept and parry
    TBJ1118 wrote: »
    @SSJ_Furlong ahahahahaha I 100%ed act 4 with 3* and a 4/40 duped hulk 1 year and a half ago. If you don’t manage with that stuff, the only problem is your skill. Look on YouTube for how to intercept and parry

you're so cool, bro.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited December 2017

basic arena grind if u want specific champs resources are avaible if a person puts in the time and effort
    also may have quoted the wrong guy
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Primmer79 wrote: »

you're so cool, bro.

I know, right? You moist already?
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Dang I wish I could play act 5 but I'm still in act 4 sad :(

Welcome to the club
    Primmer79 wrote: »

you're so cool, bro.

I know, right? You moist already?

thats an understatement
  • PrimePrime Posts: 13
    Why the change from 5* Kang to Thanos?
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Prime wrote: »
    Why the change from 5* Kang to Thanos?

Probably because Kang sucks and Thanos will drive more competition.
  • Such a mean
  • Lisandro97Lisandro97 Posts: 10
    how would I play it if they do not solve this error that does not allow me to make any kind of fight
  • Wanted players
  • Yess nicee
  • رائع
  • master88master88 Posts: 22
    hey can yall please fix will power !! its broken again. and hyperion got nerf he sucks now. if y'all going to continue to nerf champions then i want a refund on the money that i spend on the game.
  • Hello Kabam DK ..can you help me to grow stronger and how can i get the 4 star Dupe champ's