**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So.... anybody planning to whale out ? King of prestige is here .

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

I went for 5 QS cavs. and needless to say i got nothing outta those. Tempted to do the same with his cavs. now . Anybody planning to pop some ?

So.... anybody planning to whale out ? King of prestige is here . 176 votes

Popping few
15%
MasterSmokeSnizzbarKDoggg2017yossbuttersDragonMCOCfrodo2377StellarNEXTON10or_StrongGogeta91199K-BreakRockypantherxTrenzaloreAMS94Qwerty12345MR_61088Xguard77W32Sparty6 27 votes
Nah .. i am good
84%
BigPoppaCBONELeNoirFaineantEb0ny-O-M4wMagicBentonWorld EaterRaganatorAce_03MongoPawnzuffySurya027HeraldofNoneTristanTerraFrankWhiteCropDusterKennadoblackdragonightTotal_Domin01Sw0rdMasterCassy 149 votes

Comments

• KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Popping few
    I popped one. I allow myself one Aaron Judge swing for the fences.
    It rarely works. 😆
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 765 ★★★
    Popping few
    Who knows what 7 stars will even be available day 1... there may just be a pool of like 60 meme tier champs like happened when 6 stars were first released.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Buy the crystals and hold until November for any potential 6* dupes to get 7* shards. But nah I’m skipping this round. I want Iron Doom so badly, but I’m just over Cav crystals
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 589 ★★★

Got him a week ago in prerelease
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,670 ★★★★
    Popping few
    I popped one today (4* quake) and will probably do one more on Sunday before it expires.

Don’t really care about the prestige but a combo of my favorite hero and villain is worth a couple of units.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★

1500. Worth it. Saved me some Grind.

Congrats 🙂👍
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

1500. Worth it. Saved me some Grind.

Congrats 🙂👍
    Thanks. I'm happy with a 5*.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Popping few

Popped 5, got Titania. With all the hype on iDoom I haven't paid any attention to her - not sure if I'm happy or meh!
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 ★★★
    Nah .. i am good
    Drop rates are still WAY too low for me. Given 7 stars are coming, they would need to increase the drop rates drastically before I buy crystals again.
  • AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    Nah .. i am good
    Not 100% sure, but Spidey Supreme’s prestige is apparently pretty high as well. People might want to save for his crystal if it’s IDoom + Spidey Supreme in one crystal. I’m good though, my cav luck is trash
  • ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 616 ★★

I usually only pop 1 for champs that I want. Main account had no luck. But my mini on the other hand, was apparently swimming in luck.

DuuuuuuuuUUUUUuuuuuuuuDE
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Xguard77 said:

Popped 5, got Titania. With all the hype on iDoom I haven't paid any attention to her - not sure if I'm happy or meh!

She is much like She Hulk where you gain passive furies . Only difference with Titania is, that it is easier to gain those furies since you gain them everytime you apply a debuff on the opponent and Titania does stacks a lot of debuffs. Much easier than Shulk and fun to play as well .

I usually only pop 1 for champs that I want. Main account had no luck. But my mini on the other hand, was apparently swimming in luck.

Insane luck .

What's the points, they'll just bring some other character in the next few months and give them high prestige introduce them as 7* and boom waste of money to spend on Cavs. E.g.: Omega Sentinel. Better use units for Clearing content.

Tbh i don't think they will introduce any new characters with a top 3 prestige anytime soon . Surfer , Doom and Sunspot were top 3 for a long time and had to be de-throned .
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,670 ★★★★
    Popping few

Opened 3. Safe to say I was jumping around my room cursing like a chimney for a good few minutes after popping this

Congrats!
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Opened 3. Safe to say I was jumping around my room cursing like a chimney for a good few minutes after popping this

Video please
  • Nah .. i am good
    Rohit_316 said:

What's the points, they'll just bring some other character in the next few months and give them high prestige introduce them as 7* and boom waste of money to spend on Cavs. E.g.: Omega Sentinel. Better use units for Clearing content.

Tbh i don't think they will introduce any new characters with a top 3 prestige anytime soon . Surfer , Doom and Sunspot were top 3 for a long time and had to be de-throned .
    They’ll keep chipping through top 5 until they can monetise prestige through relics/7*. Even F2P players can have max prestige now so to keep the race alive and spenders spending they’ll keep doing what they’ve done this year - new top 5 every 3 months
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Popping few

Video please
    I’m afraid there isn’t one🥲
  • tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★
    Nah .. i am good

I love how iDoom looks in that matching eyes/frame color.