**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Day of the Deadpool [Master Thread]

Comments

• CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    When they said gold offers were gone.. I assumed they would be an objective.. a quest.. something to kinda make up for it.. or as they said.. something better... But WOW...

Lets summarize..
    Summoner Appreciation: Gone, replaced by summer event and monetized with resort..
    Gifting: Gone
    AG trade up: most likely Gone..
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Rng based side quest rewards and now this…
    Kabam are pulling out all the stops this month..
    They should really check the person/persons that are coming up with these “ideas” aren’t planning on leaving/quitting the company soon (burn it all down on the way out mentality)
    Wozzle007 said:

The problem is there are still YouTubers buying these deals, so all the usual whales will still snap this rubbish us. Kabam won’t care about the opinion of the mere peasants when the whales continue to spend. They will look at there bank balance, ignore any negative feedback from this as insignificant chatter on a forum. As long the people are buying they don’t need to cater anything that doesn’t come with real world $$$ attached to it.

Even for whales.. the deals are bad...really bad
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

They merged the threads and in doing so destroyed/hid my poll that started the thread. Kabam shady once again!

Why did the mods change the name of this thread after naming it "Merged: Complaints about Day of the Deadpool offers"... they can't even let us be mad fairly?

In this case, I will defend Kabam because this just isn't true. Many of the "merged threads" were added to my existing thread that I started when the initial announcement came out, and that many people were already commenting on. Not shady, but actually a nice move to declutter forums when something has this big of a reaction.
    I wasn't asking why they merged the threads.. they always do that on big issues... I was asking why they first named the merged thread "Merged: Complaints about Day of the Deadpool offers"... then changed it for what appears to be PR purposes.. that's my conjecture on why, but they 100% changed the name of the thread post merger
    For Forum purposes. It's meant to be a constructive Thread.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    What were Paragon unit store offers? I would have needed 1 T6b and 1 t3a in the same package to spark my interest....or the actual gold offers. This does nothing for my account, so I see this one thing as good for me. No wasteful spending.

Kabam, please stop with the unbalanced & split t6b and t3a offers.
  • Really disappointing... :(
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    just speechless
  • Kyllak11Kyllak11 Posts: 97
    Honestly was looking forward to the gold deals was saving up gold but now it just seem pointless
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Wozzle007 said:

The problem is there are still YouTubers buying these deals, so all the usual whales will still snap this rubbish us. Kabam won’t care about the opinion of the mere peasants when the whales continue to spend. They will look at there bank balance, ignore any negative feedback from this as insignificant chatter on a forum. As long the people are buying they don’t need to cater anything that doesn’t come with real world $$$ attached to it.

Sad, but true :(
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

They merged the threads and in doing so destroyed/hid my poll that started the thread. Kabam shady once again!

Why did the mods change the name of this thread after naming it "Merged: Complaints about Day of the Deadpool offers"... they can't even let us be mad fairly?

In this case, I will defend Kabam because this just isn't true. Many of the "merged threads" were added to my existing thread that I started when the initial announcement came out, and that many people were already commenting on. Not shady, but actually a nice move to declutter forums when something has this big of a reaction.
    I wasn't asking why they merged the threads.. they always do that on big issues... I was asking why they first named the merged thread "Merged: Complaints about Day of the Deadpool offers"... then changed it for what appears to be PR purposes.. that's my conjecture on why, but they 100% changed the name of the thread post merger
    For Forum purposes. It's meant to be a constructive Thread.
    so then why give it the more realistic name in the first place?
    They most likely merged it into someone's Thread who labeled it that, and edited the Title.
  • Fx12672Fx12672 Posts: 21
    ChiliDog said:

What were Paragon unit store offers? I would have needed 1 T6b and 1 t3a in the same package to spark my interest....or the actual gold offers. This does nothing for my account, so I see this one thing as good for me. No wasteful spending.

Kabam, please stop with the unbalanced & split t6b and t3a offers.

1/5th of a t6b and half a t3a. Different offers.
  • MmaatthheewwMmaatthheeww Posts: 46
    You guys really can’t read. Day of the Deadpool is a 7 day event with more to come. Today is just day one, and you’re already all up in Kabam’s face. Give it a break. There still may be some special events coming later this week.
    About the same.. the unit offers are terrible too anyway