**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wrong Battleground Alliance Rank Rewards

Comments

• Options
    Can we get some clarity in regard to potential alliance switching while it's still early in the off-season, @Kabam Jax @Kabam Miike ?
  • Options
    oiXoroiXor Posts: 16

Can we get some clarity in regard to potential alliance switching while it's still early in the off-season, @Kabam Jax @Kabam Miike ?

the only reason they visit this thread is to delete more messages apparently.
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 607 ★★★

Does this mean progress is being made if support at least doesn’t send back an automated message?

That would appear to be a very much automated message.
  • Options
    Wolfman80Wolfman80 Posts: 27
    Not sure if it is automated or not, but at least the very first sentences acknowledge the actual issue being raised. The previous automated messages didn't do that, they just referred to the cat selector issue instead. Progress. Just not very much progress.
  • Options
    BartolomeoBartolomeo Posts: 57
    @Kabam Miike is this case still being looked into? Or we just forget about everything and let people lose their well earned rewards?
  • Options
    We are headed into another weekend without any assurances that something will be done about our problem. I know the team is looking into what happened, but that doesn't mean that we will get our earned rewards. Can you let us know that this is still ongoing or even if KABAM intends to make this right for us, @Kabam Jax ?
  • Options
    Sime_JuricSime_Juric Posts: 83
    Kabam Jax said:

Alright gang, last chance before we close this thread.
    As we have mentioned multiple times: this is still being looked into.
    Assume that is the case until we say otherwise.
    Tagging the mods every day does not make the process go faster.

So does that mean you're just gonna forget about us and hope we forget about the issue. Because saying it's being looked into does nothing for us. Thank you for your time. Sincerely the 7 year player who for some reason still plays the game despite of everything you guys do to make me actually quit
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    A timetable for when we might hear something would be useful. Then we just need to check in at those points to get an update. This somewhat feels like it is being brushed under the carpet. I hope this is not the case.

I would think this is pretty easy to resolve. Check the scores, look where the alliance should have landed, check who was in the alliance at that point, distribute the correct rewards.
  • Options
    Seriously, how many times has it been asked?

Will we get the correct rewards yes or no?
  • Options
    Don't worry guys, this case is still being looked into.
  • Options
    Yes, it is still being looked into. Let's hope we get a resolution before season 2 finishes.
  • Options
    MorningstarIsBaeMorningstarIsBae Posts: 126 ★★
    Each time i see a new message her i get my hopes up that it's an update that its been fixed
  • Options
    It has been over 2 weeks now, can we at least get the official yellow announcement on the forum, the same that happens everytime when some strange issues appear?
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Any news about correctif reward on circuit ? Kabam said he send begin weeks and we are middle week we receive nothing @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    I speak about this
  • Options
    7* champs will be on rosters before it’s resolved

Any news about correctif reward on circuit ? Kabam said he send begin weeks and we are middle week we receive nothing @Kabam Miike

They said it went out last week so if you got nothing your rank didn’t change enough to move into next tier.
  • Options
    GalaxianGodGalaxianGod Posts: 17

They said it went out last week so if you got nothing your rank didn’t change enough to move into next tier.
    He said this week, not last week. But this post is irrelevant to the issue we are facing and should be posted elsewhere.
  • Options

He said this week, not last week. But this post is irrelevant to the issue we are facing and should be posted elsewhere.
    Just answering his question as I saw the answer elsewhere, it went out last week
  • Options
    It has been over 2 weeks now and nothing new happens with the case. Is Kabam really joking? Or is this case still being looked into?
    Me as many other players want to receive our well-earned rewards for god's sake.
    They honestly do nothing about it, except deleting comments - if only Kabam solved all their problems as quickly as they are deleting these comments.
  • Options

• Options
    oiXoroiXor Posts: 16
    edited November 2022

this is about individual rewards, not alliance rewards. my alliance still hasn't received the updated rewards and the issue seems to be still open.

https://trello.com/b/yM4RGbuU/mcoc-community-bugs-and-issues-tracker
  • Options

this is about individual rewards, not alliance rewards. my alliance still hasn't received the updated rewards and the issue seems to be still open.

https://trello.com/b/yM4RGbuU/mcoc-community-bugs-and-issues-tracker

I understand, someone had asked about individual, this thread deserves some kind of answer no matter the question since we’ve gotten nothing in 3 weeks.
This discussion has been closed.