**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wrong Battleground Alliance Rank Rewards

124»

Comments

• Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 609 ★★★
    Don’t worry season 2 rewards coming soon, sooner then correct season 1
  • Options
    BartolomeoBartolomeo Posts: 57
    Don't worry guys - this case is still being looked into. All these people do nothing about this case and their strategy is to ignore as long as people forget about the case.
    Focus more on fixing problems and bugs with the game? No, we have to focus on much more important things, such as relics, 9* champs or giving a 15th buff to Gamora.
  • Options
    Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 182 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hello Summoners,

It seems this issue has impacted a handful of summoners and, as a result, we have the team looking into what caused it.

That's all the information we have right now, but we'll pass along any updates as we get them!

More than 3 weeks have passed since reporting a bug! How much time can this go on?Kabam can't handle it? Then send rewards to alliances that report a bug! They send screenshots! You can check these alliances and send them rewards!
  • Options
    The "team" "looking" into it is obviously doing a bang up job, kudos guys!
  • Options
    Wolfman80Wolfman80 Posts: 27
    Pretty sure they are still looking into it. I'm mean why would they stop until they've given the appropriate rewards? Can't think of any reason.
  • Options
    LugarWolfLugarWolf Posts: 6
    edited November 2022
    @Kabam Miike

Any update
  • Options
    GalaxianGodGalaxianGod Posts: 17
    edited November 2022
    @Kabam Jax
    Ok getting this fixed may take some time for you, but only saying that this is being investigated doesn’t help. We have provided the related screenshots to prove that this is an issue.

Rather than just saying being investigated, we want to hear that this is confirmed and we will send the corrected rewards once we can.

But acknowledge that the rewards would be sent post investigation.
  • Options
    My grandfather would solve this problem quicker than Kabam.
    And my grandfather is dead.
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 609 ★★★
    Maybe while they investigate battlegrounds current issues they’ll find our correct rewards
  • Options
    Sime_JuricSime_Juric Posts: 83

Wrong tread for this man. This one is for season 1 aliance rewards which weren't correct when sent out
  • Options
    Sime_JuricSime_Juric Posts: 83
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra we have any updates on this yet. I know you said the team was working on it but some concrete update would be appreciated. Thank you
  • Options
    I'm sure someone will pop in here to clear up any misunderstanding. After all, communication is key.
  • Options

Well, if we spam tag the mods they might respond with something

This seems to be what they want. The only time I've seen them communicate anything is after multiple tags from multiple users.

I think that's the problem here. Our situation doesn't affect enough people so it isn't worth it to KABAM to fix it.
  • Options
    BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    This sucks.
  • Options
    oiXoroiXor Posts: 16
    edited November 2022
    We cannot even rely on getting the correct rewards in this game anymore. a lot of players in my alliance are questioning whether they'd get the correct rewards this season at least.

@RichTheMan can you address this again please? it's been weeks since you mentioned and no update since then.

I did not extend my sigil 2 weeks ago, and I'll be skipping the cyber weekend entirely.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike anything new on the case? Or is it still being worked on?
  • Options
    oiXoroiXor Posts: 16

@Kabam Miike anything new on the case? Or is it still being worked on?

not sure but I ain't letting this thread die any time soon lol.
  • Options
    My new theory is that they think they know how it happened last time and want to see if it happens again this season. Then maybe they can think about settling up with the summoners that they are now actively withholding rewards from.
This discussion has been closed.