**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: M.O.D.O.K.'s Lab

Comments

• hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    Is the autofight broken or is it missing by design?
  • edited December 2017
    hurricant wrote: »
    Is the autofight broken or is it missing by design?

It's by design. We mentioned it elsewhere earlier today, but we want to see how PLAYERS react to the random Buffs, not the AI. the original post has been edited with this info too.
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    Qwerty wrote: »
    are there any plans for left over randomizer dice after the event is over?

They'll be converted to 2500 Gold Each (their purchase cost)

Kabam DK, I think myself and others were excited to try and save as many randomizers as we could til the event was over, thus gaining a lot of gold when they expire. But they’re capped at a max of 12 in our inventory, and can’t be sold. And overflow randomizers expire in just two days. Just making sure whether this is intentional.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★

Kabam DK, I think myself and others were excited to try and save as many randomizers as we could til the event was over, thus gaining a lot of gold when they expire. But they’re capped at a max of 12 in our inventory, and can’t be sold. And overflow randomizers expire in just two days. Just making sure whether this is intentional.

Can you sell them?
    Hulk_77 wrote: »

Can you sell them?

Nope.

Someone did the math early in this discussion and found it to be a 840K value. I assumed that meant we could be rewarded as much if we didn’t reroll at all, and I know others did, too. I think that’s why the math was even done in the first place.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    This 2 day randomized expiration doesn't seem right and why is there a limit on our main stash of them in the first place? I think you guys don't want us rerolling hard nodes too much to force us to fight things we wouldn't want to so you can datamine it to find ways to increase hard nodes in AW.
  • BeeefsupremeBeeefsupreme Posts: 11
    edited December 2017
    Why was Ultron's Crit Rate nerfed again?! It was cut down in Half with the 12.0 update, now its been reduced from 13% down to 10%! It is unfair to secretly sabotage players hard earned champions which they spent real money for resources to upgrade. no reason this should have been done. There was no competitive advantage, and it seemed ill-willed by kabam to quietly weaken champions.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Why was Ultron's Crit Rate nerfed again?! It was cut down in Half with the 12.0 update, now its been reduced from 13% down to 10%! It is unfair to secretly sabotage players hard earned champions which they spent real money for resources to upgrade. no reason this should have been done. There was no competitive advantage, and it seemed ill-willed by kabam to quietly weaken champions.

No idea why your flagged! @Kabam Wolf or @Kabam Vydious can one of you confirm if this is true? And if so why it hasn't been mentioned?

This is sly and makes me wonder what other champs are tampered with, especially when we are not told about it!
    edited December 2017

No idea why your flagged! @Kabam Wolf or @Kabam Vydious can one of you confirm if this is true? And if so why it hasn't been mentioned?

This is sly and makes me wonder what other champs are tampered with, especially when we are not told about it!

Maybe flagged because this post has nothing to do with the thread? 16.1 thread might make more sense.

Edit: Plus now that I look at more threads it looks like he hijacked/spammed other threads with the same post not relevant to the threads.

If true it is ridiculous they tried to hide it though.
  • Dr_FateDr_Fate Posts: 6
    Hello ther kabab...I've been busting ass to finish the expert difficulty and I didn get any 5 star signature stone..what's up with that
    Dr_Fate wrote: »
    Hello ther kabab...I've been busting ass to finish the expert difficulty and I didn get any 5 star signature stone..what's up with that

50% chance is what’s up with that.
  • Hulk_77 wrote: »

Can you sell them?

No.

The point of the Randomizers is not to hoard them for Gold. Remember, we'll be re-opening the Halls of Fortune alongside the Halls of Healing on December 18th, so if you need Gold, that's the best place to get it.

Randomizers were only ever intended to let you re-roll Buffs in MODOK's Lab.
  • Can't play the game at all since the last update.
    Hulk_77 wrote: »

Can you sell them?

No.

The point of the Randomizers is not to hoard them for Gold. Remember, we'll be re-opening the Halls of Fortune alongside the Halls of Healing on December 18th, so if you need Gold, that's the best place to get it.

Randomizers were only ever intended to let you re-roll Buffs in MODOK's Lab.

What about why they are only good for 2 days?
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    I'm digging MODOK's Lab!
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Why is there a 12 limit on the dice??? Dont tell me you can you get 4 dices in total bc not worth for lack of rewards in other difficulty. I lost 2 times on expert and barely survived the 3rd attempt
  • TomerPTomerP Posts: 94
    I'm not sure who's the genius who thought disabling auto-fighting will be a good idea. Yeah, those 200 PI champs in the low level are really testing my skills... Geez, that just makes it much more annoying to complete.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    TomerP wrote: »
    I'm not sure who's the genius who thought disabling auto-fighting will be a good idea. Yeah, those 200 PI champs in the low level are really testing my skills... Geez, that just makes it much more annoying to complete.

What, you can't do 6 swypes per 8 hours? Stop making an issue out of little things.
  • TomerPTomerP Posts: 94
    Superman69 wrote: »
    What, you can't do 6 swypes per 8 hours?

6 swipes for the first, 18 for the second and a whole bunch for the third. A waste of time and real energy.

Stop making an issue out of little things.

Stop telling people what they should do.
  • Gbb80Gbb80 Posts: 3
    edited December 2017
    Game show error after update m.o.d.o.k. and i lose my valor. Please help!

• BosleyBosley Posts: 240 ★★★
    This Lab event is just dumb. Another attempt at KABAM to get us to buy revive and potions for mediocre rewards, instead of creating interesting skillful gameplay that's challenging to beat.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Bosley wrote: »
    This Lab event is just dumb. Another attempt at KABAM to get us to buy revive and potions for mediocre rewards, instead of creating interesting skillful gameplay that's challenging to beat.

except it has costed tons of people no revives or potions to complete.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Bosley wrote: »

Awwwww.....
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    TomerP wrote: »
    What, you can't do 6 swypes per 8 hours?

6 swipes for the first, 18 for the second and a whole bunch for the third. A waste of time and real energy.

Stop making an issue out of little things.

Stop telling people what they should do.

But I mean... he's right, your whinging for any reason now.

Because you had to do your own fight... in a quest you chose to do... how dare they make you do that! 😒
  • Hi!

I'm Mikko from the Philippines. I can't upload and update the app. Why is that?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @miko99ort try pulling down on the App Store page with the list of apps you can update to refresh it and if that doesn’t work reinstall the game
  • I accidentally rerolled it before screencaping it, but here's my vote for most unbeatable buff combination:

+200% attack/health
    Safeguard
    Regeneration
    Degeneration
    Immunity

I'm not even sure if it is beatable at all. Does anything have intrinsic DAA to bypass safeguard that doesn't require debuffs, can deal enough damage to beat 1% regeneration per second, and can do so before 0.6% degen kills them?

This is not a complaint about the event by the way. A reroll solves this combination. I'm just curious if anyone has seen something worse than this, or alternatively knows of a way to beat this.

Incidentally, tangentially related to the discussion about autofight, it seems to be possible to draw safeguard on easy mode. If you enter the fight without checking for it, because it is easy mode, the fight can end up a bit longer than you expected. I assume it was safeguard because while I didn't check before entering, there's no other explanation for a 4/55 Iceman to be dealing 8 points of damage to a 2* Electro.
  • Mawell1963Mawell1963 Posts: 8
    Kabam must lower the intensity of the ice fenix coldsnap in the MODOK’Hotel , it is impossible to pass it, it does not require skill, but to have characters 5 * rank 4; do it something, please
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    I have found this to be the least fun event so far. I don't know why Kabam has to put RNGs in everything they do. I would like to see a more creative challenge - one that requires skill, not luck or randomness.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I have found this to be the least fun event so far. I don't know why Kabam has to put RNGs in everything they do. I would like to see a more creative challenge - one that requires skill, not luck or randomness.

Couldn't disagree more. We've never seen anything like this and you want more creative? The spiderman quests, the bounty missions etc., all got very boring. These are different every time. You have the option of trying out some difficult buff combinations or re-rolling, and the expert level requires skill. It's almost like they gave you everything you are complaining that they ought to be giving you. And the rewards are good. I guess some will complain no matter what.
This discussion has been closed.