This Holiday Season, Welcome to 'the Banquet!'

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★

So if we buy the deal for money for the 10 greater crystals do we get the credit of buying 10 greater crystals for the solo event rewards or is it crystals bought only with units?

And @DeaconVelvet , and @Ezra7676

YES, the ones bought with real money count as Purchased GBC's, 3000 points for buying, then +1000 for opening. Just like the ones you buy using Units.
    so then not 3000 for each crystal just 3000 total?
  • TruthseekerTruthseeker Member Posts: 333 ★★
    If the account hasnt reached 40 lvl before event its over right?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,284 Guardian

So if we buy the deal for money for the 10 greater crystals do we get the credit of buying 10 greater crystals for the solo event rewards or is it crystals bought only with units?

YES, the ones bought with real money count as Purchased GBC's, 3000 points for buying, then +1000 for opening. Just like the ones you buy using Units.
    Sorry, yes, per each crystal. So 40,000 total.

And for immediately previous @Merk27 question, see this again (which was just 2 posts above where you asked).
  • CoMinowCoMinow Member Posts: 331 ★★
    You put worthless scrap and cav crystals in a 300 unit Crystal??? Wow!!! Wtg.. super generous thanks
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,303 ★★★★
    Dude17 said:

Shoutout to Kabam for a well-organized event. Lots of free GBCs and units back.

The instructions were clear in the in-game mail & the forum post. Everything in the Solo/Alliance tabs were intuitive after that

Is it? I still don’t know where to use the gift I was gifted from an alliance member… it says to claim in the gifting store but I see no such gifting store
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/322622/banquet-conditions-clarification#latest

Although I don’t think the word “clarification” is necessarily correct. Someone, I believe it was either Miike or Jax, had *specifically* stated that it would be *OR*, and not *and*.

Anyways, at least it should be fairly simple to finish off becoming Level 40 over the next 2 weeks, since they should already be Conqueror. (or even simpler to achieve Conqueror, if they are already Level-40, which would be an odd situation anyways).

And, at least now people have an answer. Thx.
  • DarthMysticDarthMystic Member Posts: 63
    edited December 2022
    It's not a simple miscommunication when the player base asks for clarification about requirements to which a moderator says yes just level 40 OR Conqueror. Support has also said in emails to individuals that it only requires one or the other. This is one of the larger really poor customer service decisions Kabam has made in response to their own mistakes.
  • MrPlexxMrPlexx Member Posts: 3
    Does anyone know if the $50 offer for 10 crystals gives 4000 points per crystal or 1000 since your not purchasing with units
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,909 ★★★★★
    MrPlexx said:

Does anyone know if the $50 offer for 10 crystals gives 4000 points per crystal or 1000 since your not purchasing with units

Do all of the pfps from accolades look the same or do they differ per category? Here is the one I received.

• MostAverageGorr_FanMostAverageGorr_Fan Member Posts: 112
    When gifting items and consumables, do I have to buy them then and there or can they just be taken from my inventory?
  • Dude17Dude17 Member Posts: 133 ★★
    edited December 2022

Do all of the pfps from accolades look the same or do they differ per category? Here is the one I received.

I received the same pfp. We were previously advised there would be unique pfps for each title. But evidently don’t believe everything you read here lol…
  • TheDZTheDZ Member Posts: 19
    MrPlexx said:

It gives the 4K per so 40k I bought it

When gifting items and consumables, do I have to buy them then and there or can they just be taken from my inventory?

Need to use units

Sorry, yes, per each crystal. So 40,000 total.

And for immediately previous @Merk27 question, see this again (which was just 2 posts above where you asked).
    excellent indeed it was .. thanks mate!!!!
    Dude17 said:

I received the same pfp. We were previously advised there would be unique pfps for each title. But evidently don’t believe everything you read here lol…
    they're unique in the sense that they're different colors lol
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,958 ★★★★★
    I still have 3 days until I can contribute to the alliance event due to joining a new alliance a week back, will my points retroactively be added once I qualify?
    Crcrcrc said:

I still have 3 days until I can contribute to the alliance event due to joining a new alliance a week back, will my points retroactively be added once I qualify?

No, you need to wait until your timer is up. Any points you earn now will not count.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Member Posts: 918 ★★★
    Instead of 6* Jessica Jones, why not 6*Quake?
    Starhawk said:

…half my crystals were scrap and now I have to go in to the quest 10 times to get 5* shards. Whoever designed this event needs to go back to school and learn some more. A store tab would have been a lot less of a hassle than having to go in 10 times. Something that should take a few seconds takes a lot longer than that. Having said that scrap shouldn't have been in these crystals at all…

I got a 500,000 scrap from (assuming from 1 GBC, but opened 7 total that time). how many times do I need to run the scrapyard 😀

Dude17 said:

If that's the only difference (the color of the pic for getting 5 accolades of same type),
    Then they really need to implement a way to click on Profile Pics (your own, or even pic of other people), and see a description of what it was for.
  • TeeBleezyTeeBleezy Member Posts: 39
    Are we not allowed to send gifts from our inventory?
    TeeBleezy said:

Are we not allowed to send gifts from our inventory?

Correct. Must buy with units.

Dude17 said:

If that's the only difference (the color of the pic for getting 5 accolades of same type),
    Then they really need to implement a way to click on Profile Pics (your own, or even pic of other people), and see a description of what it was for.
    yerp that's really the only difference.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★
    Who’s the war criminal who decided to have 10% of these crystals contain scrap? I’ve gotten 50,000 scrap four times.
  • EscEsc Member Posts: 11
    Crcrcrc said:

I have the same questuin, n also do we get to claim the milestone rewarfs after that...
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    I think it was...