This Holiday Season, Welcome to 'the Banquet!'

Comments

• DocMcShottieDocMcShottie Posts: 45
    Hold on, you are literally doing a bait and switch.

OR and AND are not the same, that is not clarification, that is gross negligence and a same day bait and switch on the day of release of the event is disgusting

I understood the decision to change the event, even though I created two alts to gift my main. And was fine with only gifting consumables. I grinded my butt off to hit conqueror. And then stopped to enjoy my personal time. But you lie and update the requirements the day of the event!?!?

Now if i want to gift my main with my alts, i have to grind during the holidays, 10 levels on each account. This is ridiculous. Own and Honor your mistake.
    MCOC Team said:

Accounts must meet the following requirements to be eligible to participate in the Banquet event.

• Conqueror Progression AND has reached level 40
    • AND Joined before Nov 21 2022
  • Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★

Dude17 said:

Shoutout to Kabam for a well-organized event. Lots of free GBCs and units back.

The instructions were clear in the in-game mail & the forum post. Everything in the Solo/Alliance tabs were intuitive after that

Is it? I still don’t know where to use the gift I was gifted from an alliance member… it says to claim in the gifting store but I see no such gifting store
    Yeah, this didn’t age well….lol
  • TeeBleezy said:

Are we not allowed to send gifts from our inventory?

Correct. Must buy with units.

I’m not seeing a store option for units. Should i have a ‘Gifting’ tab?
  • ** SPENDING CALCULATION **

From @Mahonrii (with edits, and updating all together here since original was in edits and was way back in this post by now).

For the 6* AG in the 2nd to last Milestone of Solo Event, would need to spend 3450 of your *EXISTING BANK* on GBC's for yourself. (plus spending of the additional 1050 Units you earn from Solo/Ally Milestones in the Banquet Events).

Although technically, looks like you could buy 5x of the Lesser BC's (instead of a final GBC) at the end, which would save 225 Units off of that 3450 recommended cost (so 3225 Units).
    But stuff inside the GBC is probably worth sticking to just those greater ones.

Here's @Mahonrii updated calculation:

You get 3000 points for buying and 1000 points for opening a GBC. There are 9 GBC's in the milestones, 4 in the calendar, and 10 through the accolades event if you use all your 20 nominations (10 initial, plus 1 each day in accolades calendar, so won’t get last one to nominate until final day) giving 23,000 free points.

ALLY MILESTONES.
    33,330 - 23,000 = 10,330
    10,330 / 4,000 = 2.5
    So buy 3 GBC to hit all ally milestones.

SOLO MILESTONES (if you just want 6* AG)
    (so NOT thru to the final 5* Relic milestone, which would add another 5 crystals or 1500 Units if you want to reach that).

80,000 - 23,000 = 57,000
    57,000 / 4,000 = 14.2
    So buy 15 GBC to hit the second to top solo milestone (6* AG)

Get 1050 units back from milestones.

15 × 300 = 4,500
    4,500 - 1,050 = 3,450

3,450 units.

• Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★

** SPENDING CALCULATION **

From @Mahonrii (with edits, and updating all together here since original was in edits and was way back in this post by now).

For the 6* AG in the 2nd to last Milestone of Solo Event, would need to spend 3450 of your *EXISTING BANK* on GBC's for yourself. (plus spending of the additional 1050 Units you earn from Solo/Ally Milestones in the Banquet Events).

Although technically, looks like you could buy 5x of the Lesser BC's (instead of a final GBC) at the end, which would save 225 Units off of that 3450 recommended cost (so 3225 Units).
    But stuff inside the GBC is probably worth sticking to just those greater ones.

Here's @Mahonrii updated calculation:

You get 3000 points for buying and 1000 points for opening a GBC. There are 9 GBC's in the milestones, 4 in the calendar, and 10 through the accolades event if you use all your 20 nominations (10 initial, plus 1 each day in accolades calendar, so won’t get last one to nominate until final day) giving 23,000 free points.

ALLY MILESTONES.
    33,330 - 23,000 = 10,330
    10,330 / 4,000 = 2.5
    So buy 3 GBC to hit all ally milestones.

SOLO MILESTONES (if you just want 6* AG)
    (so NOT thru to the final 5* Relic milestone, which would add another 5 crystals or 1500 Units if you want to reach that).

80,000 - 23,000 = 57,000
    57,000 / 4,000 = 14.2
    So buy 15 GBC to hit the second to top solo milestone (6* AG)

Get 1050 units back from milestones.

15 × 300 = 4,500
    4,500 - 1,050 = 3,450

3,450 units.

Sad calculations are based on second to last mile stone lol, Kabaam should have made the AG the last one not a relic.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 631 ★★★
    ok so cudos to Kabam for the rewards for the accolades....they are great.

Haing scrap part of this though as it currently stands is still pretty bad. Next time a store would be a lot faster to deal with than having to enter a quest so many times.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,805 ★★★★★

TeeBleezy said:

Are we not allowed to send gifts from our inventory?

Correct. Must buy with units.

I’m not seeing a store option for units. Should i have a ‘Gifting’ tab?
    Not in the store. You’ll see it on the mailbox screen but make sure to grab the gifting badge from the mail message first.
  • DarthMysticDarthMystic Posts: 63
    edited December 2022
    Question about the accolades calendar. What's the plan for those individuals who thought they'd be eligible day one but now have missed at least one day if not more in the calendar while working to meet the new lvl requirements due to your "miscommunication"? Are they going to be awarded the accolade cards they missed so they can get all the rewards from the accolades event?
  • I still have 3 days to contribute points to my alliance event .so my question is if i open or buy crystal now after 3 day will the point i use before 3 days be calculate or not

I still have 3 days to contribute points to my alliance event .so my question is if i open or buy crystal now after 3 day will the point i use before 3 days be calculate or not

Those points will not count. Wait to buy or open until your timer expires.
  • But the greater banquet of fee will ends in 1day so does that mean IT would be a waste if i buy them now….. PLUS will the offer repeat
  • Indra_ashra1347Indra_ashra1347 Posts: 3
    edited December 2022
    If the offer repeats i wont be buying IT before my cooldown ends
  • XyroluckyXyrolucky Posts: 2
    rich :p
  • AaadillllAaadillll Posts: 39
    @Kabam
    Hey guys, if i buy 10 GBC Offer then how many points i will get? Wil i get 40k points or 10k ? Please clarify.
  • Sending a gift in the new feast mission, opening the big feast crystal, and so on, I did all of them, but my alliance point contribution is not visible and I can't receive the stage rewards. I joined the alliance in time, why can't I receive it?
  • Revolver_MRevolver_M Posts: 1
    I opened banquet crystals before I qualified for the banquet alliance event, am I going to receive the points or not for this? (I was in the alliance before opening these crystals)
  • TheDZTheDZ Posts: 19
    Aaadillll said:

@Kabam
    Hey guys, if i buy 10 GBC Offer then how many points i will get? Wil i get 40k points or 10k ? Please clarify.

40k 30k for buying it and 10k for opening

I opened banquet crystals before I qualified for the banquet alliance event, am I going to receive the points or not for this? (I was in the alliance before opening these crystals)

No, only points you earn after your timer expires
  • I need some assistance. I Joined an alliance recently and I became eligible for rewards today. However i had already invested in greater banquet crystals yesterday. Any chance my contribution will reflect or has it been lost?
  • @Kabam
    My question is if I rejoin my clan that I have left accidentally today, within a gap of 4 hours, will I be eligible for alliance gifting milestone rewards?
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,323 ★★★★★

Do all of the pfps from accolades look the same or do they differ per category? Here is the one I received.

They are shades different but barely perceivable. I have 3 and you have to stare a bit to see it.
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131

@Kabam
    My question is if I rejoin my clan that I have left accidentally today, within a gap of 4 hours, will I be eligible for alliance gifting milestone rewards?

Sadly leaving is leaving and counts the same as if you had joined a new alliance. Seen officers in the past kick the entire alliance right before awards were given out and kabam couldn't do anything for them.
  • zalexzalex Posts: 33
    if i join an alliance on say 16 december will i be eligible for rewards on 30th december or the window to be eligible is closed?
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    zalex said:

if i join an alliance on say 16 december will i be eligible for rewards on 30th december or the window to be eligible is closed?

You had to join back in November to be eligible for the banquet alliance rewards. This is a precaution to stop cheaters.
  • JiminyCRJiminyCR Posts: 3
    I was like 1,000 shy of the contribution for the abyss selector when we got it as an alliance, can I still contribute those points or am I screwed out of the nexus and rank rewards now?
  • TheDZTheDZ Posts: 19
    csexton00 said:

zalex said:

You had to join back in November to be eligible for the banquet alliance rewards. This is a precaution to stop cheaters.
    Wrong. That’s account creation. You could join an ally up until the start of the event. You just have to wait the timer for contributions.

• So I joined an alliance kind of late, and i have to wait 2 days until I qualify for alliance awards. My alliance is almost around tier 6 or 7 so does that mean I can’t get any of the rewards before that, or can I still get those prior tier rewards?
    Ppdagreat said:

So I joined an alliance kind of late, and i have to wait 2 days until I qualify for alliance awards. My alliance is almost around tier 6 or 7 so does that mean I can’t get any of the rewards before that, or can I still get those prior tier rewards?

You’ll get those rewards once you are eligible and meet the minimum point level for each milestone