**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Jay Axe Champions Predictions

I'll update the thread every month with progress on which champions I get right or wrong and will of course answer any questions. Last year I only got 6 incorrect guesses so hopefully that gives merit on my champions selection.

Comments

• Options
    DJ25DJ25 Posts: 6
    I agree, I just hope June is mystique.
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Lizard, Sandman, Adam Warlock, and Forge...
    Yes.
    YES PLEASE.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Kabam : Oh no, you don't
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Jay_Axe said:

I'll update the thread every month with progress on which champions I get right or wrong and will of course answer any questions. Last year I only got 6 incorrect guesses so hopefully that gives merit on my champions selection.

This man does great on predictions and the videos he does are helpful and clear with explanation on things like future champions, synergies, and video break downs.
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    Stinger and Wasp looks the same
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Jay Axe is Da GOAT.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Being quite 'Sand'y myself, I hope Sandman comes in either with cool profile pics or has a prestige higher than Herc so he can be my top champion
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    I hope April and May are correct, those 4 are the ones im looking forward the most! Specially April ones, classic spidey villains.

I just dont like the future antman, hope he s wrong, i also dislike Forge a lot lol i find him pretty useless :/

Im on board with Kate Bishop and Shatterstar hype train too tough
  • Options
    Here are my predictions. Want to give props again to @Jay_Axe for making the image!

This year is looking to be an amazing one with the possibilities for just the first half of the year!
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    pretty sure it's Viv in Feb with Kate, since the roadmap said Champions as well as Young Avengers and she was hinted at in the anniversary video too.

• Options

My predictions for this year considering last year's State of the Battlerealm. I think the Ultron Network champ will be the High Evolutionary since he is an A.I. so no Viv Vision for me.

Thank you for including where you think they would go on the map!
  • Options
    @Vendemiaire & @BowTieJohn You both gave me idea to say where I think my predictions are on the map so here they are!
    Jan - Absorbing Man (Department H Bottom Spot) & Baron Zemo (Secret Empire)
    Feb - Stinger/Cassie Lang (Quantum Realm) and Future Ant-Man (2099 or not on the map)
    March - Kate Bishop (Top Avengers Space) and Viv Prime (Ultron Network)
    April - Lizard and Sandman (Sinister Lands)
    May - Adam Warlock (King Groots Kingdom) and High Evolutionary (Right Galactic Crossroads)
    June - Forge (X-Force)and Shatterstar (Mojoverse)
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Jay_Axe said:

@Vendemiaire & @BowTieJohn You both gave me idea to say where I think my predictions are on the map so here they are!
    Feb - Stinger/Cassie Lang (Quantum Realm) and Future Ant-Man (2099 or not on the map)

Forgot about Gamma Flight! I still think he's the one going for the Los 4 Mercs because of his description.

Yea, we might even be getting an Ant-Man 2099 if that's right.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Remember in a couple weeks we will see the first month where @Jay_Axe, MisterKing, Frank Paladyn, and I have one choice we agree on and then the other champion is where we differ. Well, technically MisterKing and I are in agreeance with our selections for February. From our guesses I feel like we have narrowed down who the second champion will be, but Kabam is good at throwing in a curve we don't expect from time to time.

Remember to check this post in a few weeks to see how well this post ages. ;)

@Vendemiaire curious what part of his description makes you feel his place is in Los 4 Mercy?
  • Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★

My predictions for this year considering last year's State of the Battlerealm. I think the Ultron Network champ will be the High Evolutionary since he is an A.I. so no Viv Vision for me.

I still feel they’re dropping the ball hard on Halloween not working in the Howling Commandos yet lol
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Jay_Axe said:

March - Kate Bishop (Top Avengers Space) and Viv Prime (Ultron Network)
    April - Lizard and Sandman (Sinister Lands)
    May - Adam Warlock (King Groots Kingdom) and High Evolutionary (Right Galactic Crossroads)
    June - Forge (X-Force)and Shatterstar (Mojoverse)

This post continues to age well.
    Seriously, this man is a prophet
  • Options
    Catmanndo said:

I pray April-June is accurate, those are some of my favs as a kid, but hopefully the high evolutionary is designed in his old school armor. I can’t get over Ikaris not having his Jack Kirby signature look.

He’d almost definitely be in his movie design, same with Adam Warlock.
  • Options
    I still think it’ll be normal Viv Vision instead of Viv Prime, however. Would make more sense