**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thronebreaker Difficulty 3.2

Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
edited January 2023 in General Discussion
Who’s genius idea was to design a mystic path with a 50% protection node and various paths like masochism and weakness. These quests are lasting forever with 300k health pools to boot. It’s not enjoyable to spend two hours finishing off a quest in EQ.

Comments

• GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212

Who’s genius idea was to design a mystic path with a 50% protection node and various paths like masochism and weakness. These quests are lasting forever with 300k health pools to boot. It’s not enjoyable to spend two hours finishing off a quest in EQ.

Taking the correct team, the fights do not take long, they gain up to 10 furies, drained, Doom and Claire makes the fight not take long
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Gomezlink said:

Taking the correct team, the fights do not take long, they gain up to 10 furies, drained, Doom and Claire makes the fight not take long
    I used a rank 4 BWCV and the sentinal fight took a real long time. Not fun at all.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,829 ★★★★★
    I used torch for that sentinel and it took sooo long
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,009 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme carved through it pretty easily, honestly. With power drain on every hit of her power control mode and regen in her defensive one, she ramps up the furies immediately and she’s loaded with utility.

I used her for that Sentinel y’all are talking about and while it was definitely a long fight, I think it took me about 2:40. Long, but not obscene.
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    Mpd1 said:

So the answer to these mystic paths is… don’t use mystic champs? I don’t want to take 275 hits with Claire to take down Hercules. I thought the point of having a “tag or class” section was to give those champs a benefit. Yes, I’m aware that they do but, it sure doesn’t feel like it, the mystic section.

yh i barely used any mystics and when i did they took like 5 minutes to clear a fight lol it was so boring
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    Finished exploration last night and it was such a slog. The only mystic I ended up bringing for some paths was Dr Doom and brought general counters for the other fights. I feel like the mystic quest usually has the "worst" combination of nodes and defenders.
  • MkdemariaMkdemaria Posts: 119
    This node combination wasn't tested at all before release. The combination of nodes and hard Defenders makes this content less enjoyable. The Masochism path and Conflictor were some of the worst I've encountered in the game.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Amitgr4 said:

Once again- terrible job, Kabam. Congrats on keep breaking your own poor execution records!

Oh and the decision to take away the cavalier objective With the R4 materials- classic Kabam, amazing :lol:

You mean the Thronebreaker Objective that was tied into Cavalier because there was no other content to tie it to?
  • BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    i agree... chapters 1 and 2 were actually fun with the right champs.... esp. ch. 2 tech was so much fun with my 6 Star rank 4 Stark Spidey ... but the mystic ones were horrible .... hated every second of it !!!
  • GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Posts: 236 ★★
    edited January 2023
    Weakness path was annoying but once you get used to a good combo rotation it wasn't too bad. Stun, L-M-L-M repeat.

I generally liked the other quests. Science path with Ibom, Mr Fantastic and power sting synergy made the quest laughable.