**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gladiator has won the 2023 Summoners Choice! Who did y'all vote for?

Hulverine_1Hulverine_1 Posts: 72
edited February 2023 in General Discussion

I voted White Tiger, what about y'all?

Gladiator has won the 2023 Summoners Choice! Who did y'all vote for? 295 votes

Gladiator
34%
MasterSmokeCrys23BigPoppaCBONEDrZolaKingLotusMagicBentonFrostyTendersquadJadedMM1113DeadmaddyheirDEZLeediman39TerraRichTheManevilKINGwilsonFrankWhiteLongshot_33DragonMCOCThatGuyYouSaw235 103 votes
White Tiger
65%
GroundedWisdomLeNoirFaineantHeinz11MonkeyWthe_eradicatorCarnage313Robbo101buffajrJinxesaxeSpeedbumpTheVyrusDrake2078yossKossukoseSundance_2099HenriqueSCCPWardenclockDarkrider05Cat_MurdockPranker12346 192 votes

Comments

• Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,161 ★★★★
    White Tiger
    Dumb
  • Options
    White Tiger

What's the purpose of asking who people voted for AFTER the results are out?

because they are curious who on the forum voted for what
    That's exactly why I did it
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

This exact poll was done BEFORE the voting so why ask exact same question/poll again?

You got a problem or something? Who cares lol I just wanted to know who ppl voted for plus I didn't even know someone came out with the same poll
    I just got 80s movie flashbacks when you started your response with "you got a problem or something?"

But to answer your question, nope, not a problem at all. Just seemed extremely odd to me so I asked a question.
  • Options
    White Tiger

This exact poll was done BEFORE the voting so why ask exact same question/poll again?

You got a problem or something? Who cares lol I just wanted to know who ppl voted for plus I didn't even know someone came out with the same poll
    I just got 80s movie flashbacks when you started your response with "you got a problem or something?"

But to answer your question, nope, not a problem at all. Just seemed extremely odd to me so I asked a question.
    Oh ok lol... Your message seemed a bit much like you were mad or something so I got confused and asked if you had a problem with my poll
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    White Tiger
    Another cosmic champ. Anything less than herc level won't make a difference.
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    edited February 2023
    White Tiger

Unfortunately, the forums are not a good indicator of who the player base at large will vote for. In the first Summoner's Choice, Omega Sentinel was in the lead for days, and Hercules only squeaked by with less than 24 hours to go. That's the most engaged players voting at the very start, which I would argue includes most of you.

I knew I should have rigged this though... White Tiger was SOOOOO close.

Sorry to bother, but is Gladiator scheduled to come out in 2023 or 2024? Or is this not determined yet?

(RIP White Tiger, imma have to stick with Tigra for the meantime)

• Options
    SuhshehshsSuhshehshs Posts: 72
    White Tiger
    Axew said:

Unfortunately, the forums are not a good indicator of who the player base at large will vote for. In the first Summoner's Choice, Omega Sentinel was in the lead for days, and Hercules only squeaked by with less than 24 hours to go. That's the most engaged players voting at the very start, which I would argue includes most of you.

Sorry to bother, but is Gladiator scheduled to come out in 2023 or 2024? Or is this not determined yet?

(RIP White Tiger, imma have to stick with Tigra for the meantime)

It's this year I believe.
    Quicksilver won at the same time last year.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Gladiator

Just get Red Cyke a solid buff. That will ease the pain.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    L1zardW1zardL1zardW1zard Posts: 144 ★★★
    Gladiator
    Pugthugz said:

heirDEZ said:

Music to my ears..that hate voting won’t get you knowwhere except disappointment 🫶😘

Yes. Because adding to the most stacked class in the game is gonna help.
    That's not our job it's Kabam's. Gladiator has a waaay more interesting design than White Tiger, and he's also a thousand times more powerful than her. If you want to vote for a specific character just because of the class and not the character itself that's your problem, most of us don't want that clearly.
    Subjective on who had the more interesting design. I felt the opposite of your opinion, which is just how these things go. But you are 100% correct it’s not our job to balance class numbers and even overall class strength/power. That’s Kabam’s job, just like every other game company has to balance their own games.
    Okay yeah fair enough I guess the design part is subjective indeed. It's just odd that people are using the whole "balancing classes out" argument imo.
    I also find it odd that people are making it such a big deal. It's almost guaranteed we'll get White Tiger next year just like we got Omega Sentinel and Zemo, they were losers too and they're in the game now, I doubt they're planning on not following that same trend this year and the next one.
    Everyone won today but some people don't seem to realize this.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,818 ★★★★★
    White Tiger
    Great, an ugly alien rip-off of Superman from team of Legion of Superheroes rip-offs beat out a god-level martial artist Latina.