These matchmaking accounts are way too stacked for VT

1235»

Comments

• collector397collector397 Member Posts: 4

Dangerx17 said:

Better question is why do you believe you deserve to advance past plat 2 when you still have 5 stars in your deck?

So I should just stay in gold because of my 5* and not my skill in the game 👌

Last season I made it to GC with the same 5*'s cause matchmaking was actually at the same level and came across similar decks

Then it was broken last season. You are competing for same rewards as everyone else, why should you only face weaker rosters and end up with better rewards than stronger rosters without ever having to face them? That's beyond entitled.
    haha funny asf that u think it was broken because i also have 5 stars in my deck and i made it to gamma for the past two seasons and talking about facing stronger opponents i have faced strong opponents with full 6 stars in a deck but if u use perfect counters and good defenders its possible i have taken and also beaten many big accounts however dont say that the matchmaking was broken as it is entirely possible to do so
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,489 ★★★★★
    Not really. People are being rewarded for the results of their Matches as well.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,489 ★★★★★
    Well, it's true. I've had Matches that were a range of strenghts. When I lost, I lost. The other Player outplayed me. It's as simple as that.
  • KLZKLZ Member Posts: 226 ★★
    What are Paragons still doing in Silver and Gold??? I imagined that after a whole week they would be out of the VT, or at least in Diamond..
    I think that matchmaking should check first matching titles and after that the average hero rating of the first 10 champions in the BG deck!!
    Current matchmaking is very bad....
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,273 ★★★★
    edited February 2023
    KLZ said:

What are Paragons still doing in Silver and Gold??? I imagined that after a whole week they would be out of the VT, or at least in Diamond..
    I think that matchmaking should check first matching titles and after that the average hero rating of the first 10 champions in the BG deck!!
    Current matchmaking is very bad....

sigh... first 10 champ rating = encouraging sandbagging
  • KLZKLZ Member Posts: 226 ★★
    Then first 7 champs, lol...
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,273 ★★★★
    KLZ said:

Then first 7 champs, lol...

I thought about it the wrong way lol it doesn't encourage sandbagging. But someone with 10 or 7 or x r3's and rest r2/5r5 will get matches with someone with full r3 deck. Also doesn't seem fair.

If you had read the whole discussion you would know it isn't a simple problem to solve.
  • PikokPikok Member Posts: 156 ★★
    edited February 2023
    Any rigged matchmaking (top 5, top 10, top 20) champs will have some problems and people will abuse such system. That is why there was a sandbaging. Sandbaging was an effect of matchmaking based on deck strength. Right now we got other rigged matchmaking based on prestige.
    Funny that in competitive mode smaller accounts cannot compete with bigger accounts in VT (if they not have top prestige). They are protected from competition in competitive mode :). Ofc they will be slaughtered otherwise. Oh Kabam