Options

App won't open is sits on loading [MERGED]

Comments

• Options
    PHILLYB781MAPHILLYB781MA Posts: 41

Same happening with me game not opening

Sorry to hear! Guess it’s happening to more of us than I thought. Hopefully we find out why in the morning. Thanks for letting me know!

• Options
    Still facing problem can't login after update, it's 6 hrs now
  • Options
    AyejayzAyejayz Posts: 2
    Thought I was the only one experiencing this problem, was able to log in just fine yesterday but today I couldn't log in. I tried reinstalling, clearing cache, hard restarting my phone, and using mobile data. Even created an account here to send a ticket lol.
  • Options
    CoolekCoolek Posts: 9
    Coolek said:

I can’t log in right after updating the game. What should I do? I’ve tried on WiFi and cellular..

i tried to log in by Android and it's the same. My wife can do it by her acc, so next question is what happend with my profile?? I have a 3.5 million, close to 1000 characters, are you kidding me, Kabam???
  • Options
    my acc is connected by Kabam profile, so what issue can be?
  • Options
    The issue has been escalated internally by one of our moderators, so the necessary people will see it. At present I have no other information available and no time frame on when the issue will be resolved.
  • Options
    eibliseiblis Posts: 3
    same issue, failed to login after new update, any one can tell, how to fix or only kabam can do?
  • Options
    StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Posts: 230 ★★

The issue has been escalated internally by one of our moderators, so the necessary people will see it. At present I have no other information available and no time frame on when the issue will be resolved.

Thank you for recognizing our concerns. Hope to hear some good information soon.
  • Options
    please reply, when your problem will be resolved?
  • Options
    I have merged @PHILLYB781MA's thread into this one to keep everything in one place.
  • Options
    AyejayzAyejayz Posts: 2
    game not working for me too, im on android.
  • Options
    hzk123hzk123 Posts: 1
    ios13.2
    ipad air3
    cellular data and WiFi(both)
    latest version

After login the game, it will stop at this page. I can't get into the game at all.

• Options
    AlexKing007AlexKing007 Posts: 3

Any update?
  • Options
    WeiCWeiC Posts: 11
    Hmm what can we do for war though it ends in like 9 hours :(
  • Options
    Anybody have this problem? From midnight I can't start the game
  • Options
    Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
    Go back to previous version, worked for me
  • Options
    Tiago_TorresTiago_Torres Posts: 6
    Same problem Here..
    Cant Log In, seems to be a problem in google play account..
    After i re-installed the game i can create a new account, but cant log in my account i played for 6 years.. keeps the red wi-fi and error message..

Please, if someone could solve the problem, tell what to do..

Tryed Clear cache , Reinstall app, Switch networks and dont work.
    Tryed other devices, and the same problem.. seems to be a problem in google play account..

• Options
    Silver_RaiderSilver_Raider Posts: 7
    Hi I have the exact same issue. Unable to login to my main account since 12 hours ago when i woke up. It’s not connectivity issue but based on individual account. I am able to login with my spare account. So definitely not device or connectivity issue. Can any mods please help or anyone can tag the mods.
  • Options
    RvbensilvaRvbensilva Posts: 7
    I´m trying to login since yesterday, 14h later and i still do get acess to the game lol
  • Options
    FingerheadFingerhead Posts: 1
    edited March 2023
    Same issue.
    BUT!
    I may suppose it is connected to me leaving the game yesterday with incomplete dungeon raid(alone).
    After update as i remember dungeons will be reworked for monthly tasks.
  • Options
    WeiCWeiC Posts: 11
    edited March 2023
    @Kabam Miike yeah I also had incomplete incursions, could that be the issue?
  • Options
    Same here too..
    WeiC said:

@Kabam Miike yeah I also had incomplete incursions, could that be the issue?

• Options
    edited March 2023
    i have too incomplete incursion.