• Skydad23Skydad23 Member Posts: 556 ★★★
    Still haven’t received mine
  • Ceti_EelCeti_Eel Member Posts: 70
    Guess I didn’t qualify - I still haven’t gotten any message. :(
  • Maxwell2454Maxwell2454 Member Posts: 100 ★★
    Just claimed mine :)
  • FrozenLoganFrozenLogan Member Posts: 45
    Just got mine.

Note: I did not receive either of the faulty packages yesterday.
  • Hunter_Sarc0Hunter_Sarc0 Member Posts: 43
    Due to the latest bugs I think everyone should receive these compensations, we deserve it for everything that has happened.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra Help us.
  • BlackOracleBlackOracle Member Posts: 256 ★★★
    Got the compensation and was able to claim! Thanks Kabam!
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Wow that was crazy compensation...
    6.5k 6* shards + a choice of 3k more and all the other goodies .. I really wasn't expecting more than a few revives and health pots.
    Thanks Kabam
  • DARK_TRIBEDARK_TRIBE Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2023
    What about those who earned rewards but didn't even get a message at all? What's going on with that? Is that not being looked into also?
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Member Posts: 728 ★★★★
    I got nothing so far =/
  • JustDre2008JustDre2008 Member Posts: 10
    I was finally able to claim my Mojo rewards compensation. Thank you for the fix
  • AltairMUP96AltairMUP96 Member Posts: 118
    I didn’t even get mine yet. Am I supposed to get them or not?
  • Ceti_EelCeti_Eel Member Posts: 70

I didn’t even get mine yet. Am I supposed to get them or not?

Neither have I - but I also can’t remember what levels I tried a month ago

@Kabam Jax i just recieved this compensation and it's lower than the others, i'm paragon for a while now and i always do the highest difficulty first and in this SQ wasn't different....you said before that the compensation was based on what level you did the sq so why was my compensation lower?
    PS: i didn't claim the compensation in case of you guys remove it and then send it again
  • KeltanKeltan Member Posts: 511 ★★
    Received thx
  • AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Member Posts: 140

@Kabam Jax i just recieved this compensation and it's lower than the others, i'm paragon for a while now and i always do the highest difficulty first and in this SQ wasn't different....you said before that the compensation was based on what level you did the sq so why was my compensation lower?
    PS: i didn't claim the compensation in case of you guys remove it and then send it again

You only did one path, for full comp you had to do 3,4 and 5.
  • NedthegodNedthegod Member Posts: 18
    @KabamJax hey this is a bit unfair to me and the other players that didn’t get the comp I think that if there was a bug and you were giving out a comp that all players should get it
    AtzeKrank said:

Not true, i did all 3 of them...i simply did the level 5 first
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,319 Guardian

AtzeKrank said:

Did you complete the level 3 and 4 ones (and so already got the rewards when you completed them) ?
    And was only level 5 that you attempted but couldn’t complete ? If so, then probably only compensation for level 5.
  • LimpoyLimpoy Member Posts: 1
    Bonjour je n'est toujours pas eu le message aussi ni les compensation
  • You_Know_MeYou_Know_Me Member Posts: 73
    Same here guys. Just a bit more bugged..
  • vbifvbif Member Posts: 5
    I didn't get all the compensation

AtzeKrank said:

Did you complete the level 3 and 4 ones (and so already got the rewards when you completed them) ?
    And was only level 5 that you attempted but couldn’t complete ? If so, then probably only compensation for level 5.
    I complete all of them, level 5 i even had to use a revive because of the bugged node
  • Shad0w_Monarch_01Shad0w_Monarch_01 Member Posts: 49
    Guys.. is the 2 compensation which I see in my REWARDS section be claimable after a few days (after clearing the bug) or is the mail which I received today the only reward I will get?
  • Madboss111MadMadboss111Mad Member Posts: 6
    I have 2 unclaimed compensations in my inventory that is unclaimable, when the compensation is given again, will we get those 2 or just one mail?
  • That1ChopstickThat1Chopstick Member Posts: 8
    I've heard other players were able to receive compensation but I still don't see the rewards in my inbox. Do other players have this issue?
  • GlorodGlorod Member Posts: 1
    I managed to beat the second champion and squirrel girl only one time on threat lvl4 while not having the uncollected title but it took all of my potions and the units I had at the time…while I get compensations aswell ?
    @Kabam Jax
    i recieved yesterday this amount of compensation that has a lower amount of itens that most people recieved, to clarify i did all 3-4-5 levels and i'm paragon, i see friends of mine that only did level 5 and got the max compensation, i see some people in the coments in prof hoff's video and they're saying that they did all 3 difficulties and got max compensation, some people saying that did all 3 difficulties and only got the 4000 6* shards compensation
    I seriously don't understand what's going on here, if 2 people did the same path (3,4,5) then why they recieved different amount of compensation? Is this based on progression title? Cause i'm paragon and didn't got max compensation
    I didn't claim my compensation from the mail box so there's no issue like ''you already claimed the compensation and now we can't change it''
  • That1ChopstickThat1Chopstick Member Posts: 8
    I know players who only completed threat lvl 3 and got the compensation, while I completed all threat lvls and didn't receive any. Is this bug still going?
  • Madboss111MadMadboss111Mad Member Posts: 6
    Still didn't get comp. Please fix
  • UglyBuglyUglyBugly Member Posts: 1
    hello guys, I still haven't received anything and I did everything they asked to have this compensation