**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Post-Update Discussion re: Apothecary/Consumable Economy

Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,687
edited March 2023 in General Discussion
Hey Summoners,
As Miike mentioned, because the last thread got cluttered, we wanted to provide you a new space to discuss the most recent changes announced in this followup post!

Comments

• Options
    Hickdog27Hickdog27 Posts: 137 ★★
    Timeline seems a bit stretched out more than I would like, but we also don't know when the new Everest style content will release, so it might line up.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,592 ★★★★★
    Overall I think it's ever so slightly better than the original change that was announced. The only thing I think it's good is the inventory cap, would of been nicer to have it a bit higher of course but a 5 increase is still decent. The change to solo revive wasn't needed or asked for, while it may be nice to have a level 2 revive over a level 1, for the most part a revive is a revive and that hasn't changed.

The original announcement was about farming in 3.2.6 and how it had to stop etc etc as well as the introduction of this new quest. This new quest guaranteed a return of 5 revives per week, so over 5 weeks you would have got a total of 25 guaranteed revives before they started to expire 1 by 1 ... 15 in inventory and 10 in overflow. The new announcement (the compromise to the original announcement) now guarantees a return of 7 revives per week with an increase to your inventory by 5 (sigil is more but let's work without it) meaning over a 5 week period you now get a total of 34 guaranteed revives.

That means the overall increase of revives that one is guaranteed to get is 9 revives, before they start expiring 1 by 1.

You have addressed (openly) about why the farming had to happen, you've addressed the issues we had with it by giving us the above mentioned compromise but I really can't work out why the solo event has anything to do with the original announced changes and the huge discussion the community had following it, almost like its created to appear like we're better off 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Ah. So the hard content became too democratized.

Dr. Zola

The game isn't a democracy. So yeah. It's not supposed to democraticed