**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sinister Vaults TL;DR + Threat Levels 3-5 Rewards (Zones 1-3) [Updated Infographics]

Comments

• Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Thank you!!!!
  • Options
    HSS75 said:

Thank you!!!!

You’re welcome :)
  • Options
    StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Posts: 230 ★★
    Much appreciated.
  • Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 157
    You are an oasis,thank you 🤗
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Dang those cav crystals in zone 3 are insane lmao
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★
    Thank you as always, Cat! This really helps decided which stuff specifically target among the three.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    I haven't dived in to this side quest at all. Is their anything wrong/something I'm missing if I wait untill next Wednesday and then try to figure everything out? I've been logging in everyday to collect the keys and completing the objectives.
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Can we technically fill out zone four now, using the listed rewards on forum?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    Sean_Who said:

Can we technically fill out zone four now, using the listed rewards on forum?

Technically no unless you know which paths they're on
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    You can’t nail down the paths but you can say exactly what is gonna be on them.
  • Options
    dadodadtdadodadt Posts: 37
    Cat Murdock is an absolute goat
  • Options
    ZhaZha Posts: 16

dadodadt said:

Cat Murdock is an absolute goat

Well that's harsh
    Goat=greatest of all time😂
  • Options
    BadahBadah Posts: 245 ★★
    Thanks @Cat_Murdock !
  • Options
    MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    should we wait until Zone 4 code is available before starting this month's SQ? I am still confused how this all works but i was wondering if it consumes 1 key to enter zone 1, then no more keys to get all the way to Zone 4, would waiting not be the best bang for your buck? (buck = keys).

Your in confusion,
    Magonus
  • Options
    Thank-you @Cat_Murdock ! Also, your info-graphics are heroically GREAT!
  • Options
    @Cat_Murdock So I just completed my first run, TL5 Zone 1. Chose the path with the 4 T2A because I am very low on those. So now my confusion has shifted to how to get to Zone 2? I did not see an option to progress further and I do not believe I have a safe or Zone Pass in my inventory. Did I choose the wrong path or otherwise screw this up somehow?
  • Options
    Magonus said:

@Cat_Murdock So I just completed my first run, TL5 Zone 1. Chose the path with the 4 T2A because I am very low on those. So now my confusion has shifted to how to get to Zone 2? I did not see an option to progress further and I do not believe I have a safe or Zone Pass in my inventory. Did I choose the wrong path or otherwise screw this up somehow?

Take the path with HAVOK on it (the infographics have a pic of a “Safe” to the right of whichever path in each Zone has the next Safe on it).

When (“IF”, see bug) you get the Safe, then pop up’s later will ask for it's Code.
    Enter, in order, one # per popup, the 4 digit code for such Safe (see at bottom of each panel in infographic). 3174 for first Safe (which then gives zone pass into next Zone).
  • Options
    @SummonerNR OMG thank-you so much!! and thanks for your patience with me here as well. Really appreciate the help.
  • Options
    If you run the exact same path a second time and the rewards you claimed on the first run gone?
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    edited April 2023
    Do I only need to get the safe once per Zone, or do I need to run the Safe path for each Threat Level I want to do?

Zone 3 is gold + safe, and since I don't care about gold, can I just run Threat Level 3 Zone 3 Gold + Safe path, and then that Safe will unlock Zone 4 of Threat Level 4-5?
  • Options
    altavista said:

Do I only need to get the safe once per Zone, or do I need to run the Safe path for each Threat Level I want to do?

Zone 3 is gold + safe, and since I don't care about gold, can I just run Threat Level 3 Zone 3 Gold + Safe path, and then that Safe will unlock Zone 4 of Threat Level 4-5?

Zone Pass (from safe) will work across all Difficulties.
    So (in case of bug) if it doesn’t give you the safe when run Havok path on Difficulty 5, you can try to get it on Difficulty 4 and it will open up next Zone for all difficulties.
  • Options
    @Noob_Master69 When you did double up on a path, did you get all the path's rewards for a second time or were they gone and the trip was a waste? Thanks!