**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SINISTER VAULTS - Completed Guides for Threat Levels 3, 4, 5 [ALL ZONES - Infographic]

And they’re finally all done! Thanks to everyone who helped submit data. It’s always awesome to see everyone coming together to help. The quest will remain open until May 3rd 10am PST, so you still have plenty of time to run paths and get more keys from the calendar. You will have 58 total over the event (56 from the calendar, and then the two set via compensation a few days ago). There are no Exploration rewards, you can pick up chests from other difficulties. Path rewards do not respawn. Happy side questing.

Comments

• Options
    Buttehrs said:

I wouldnt mind seeing the paths for threat lvl 1 and 2 as well for those cav shards.

I included the option for people to submit into for TL1 and 2 on the form this time, but I’ve yet to receive any submissions for them for Zone 4
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Beautiful
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    Thanks @Cat_Murdock :)
  • Options
    Hi guys 1st time on the forum..been playing from the start and need help. I've got the codes and the sinister safes but I have no idea how to open them. How do you input the code 1 number then confirm or all 4 then confirm..I'm totally lost with this one..any help would be appreciated 👍
  • Options

Hi guys 1st time on the forum..been playing from the start and need help. I've got the codes and the sinister safes but I have no idea how to open them. How do you input the code 1 number then confirm or all 4 then confirm..I'm totally lost with this one..any help would be appreciated 👍

Go to your Inventory, and tap on the safe to open it. You’ll have a selector screen with numbers on it. Choose the first number in the code and hit Confirm. You’ll then have to move to a different screen for the second selector to appear, but it will and then pick the second number -> confirm. Rinse repeat. It is a little clunky. I hope that helps
  • Options
    Thanks Cat I'll try that..👍
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    Never mind
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★
    Amazing job as always, Cat. Thank you for your hard work in collecting the data and organizing it in a clear manner!
  • Options
    Yay finally in..thankyou again Cat been trying to get on this side quest for days ..Great work with all the data also 👌
  • Options
    Enlarged view of final Code (2548, for Special TITLE), from same path as the AwakGem is on.

• Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★
    Does anyone know where the Sinister Crystal shards are for all of the zones in levels 1 and 2?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    @Cat_Murdock Just wanted to say good work on all of this. Thank you.
  • Options
    RedRwolfRedRwolf Posts: 5
    Is there any extra rewards for 100% exploration in the quest
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 349 ★★
    No
  • Options
    aryan23121aryan23121 Posts: 1
    edited April 2023

what does the rainbow color awakening gem mean on thread lvl 3 zone 4 ? a selector ?

• Options
    Art357Art357 Posts: 91

what does the rainbow color awakening gem mean on thread lvl 3 zone 4 ? a selector ?

Just random
    You can get one of the 6 class AG randomly but can't guess exact one though
  • Options
    Chantz05Chantz05 Posts: 5
    Where are all the relic shards that were in the announcement?
  • Options
    Mj3lnirMj3lnir Posts: 14

Enlarged view of final Code (2548, for Special TITLE), from same path as the AwakGem is on.

Please help, I don’t get the riddle, why 2548???
  • Options
    Chantz05 said:

Where are all the relic shards that were in the announcement?

Relic items have been in the Solo Objectives
  • Options

That AG is a random class. If any items are Selectors, there will be text to indicate it.
  • Options
    Mj3lnir said:

Please help, I don’t get the riddle, why 2548???

From over in last pages of Cat's first infographic post thread..
    **Still unclear if it was possible to decipher WHICH of a couple of Objective Hints go towards WHICH of the final 2 Codes (code to enter Zone 4, then code to unlock the special Title in zone 4). Without just trial/error for each of the 4 potential combos for middle 2 numbers in the codes.
    ( @Ansh_A or @DNA3000 thoughts ?)
    Ansh_A said:

If you take the hype path and get a golden safe then the code is 2548 to unlock it. You get a title for unlocking the safe.

The code comes from all the discard hints in previous rounds.

In case peoplr are wondering how to figure it out:
    1. Green envelopes are hints from week 1 purple from week 2 and red from week 3
    2. Green discard has a #2 with an eye icon, red discard has a #5 with two icons (bomb + chip), red discard had a #4 with three icons (eye, spider and chip) and green discard has four icons (four eyes). The last two discards, both purple envelopes has 5 and 6 icons respectively.
    3. The code is therefore 2548 on order of increasing icons.

Pretty simple but it only gets you a code decipherer title. Nothing else

Curious, were you able to decipher which of the new clues were for WHICH of the safe's ?? *without* having already seen people say (or trial and error) the codes were 1925 (and thus 2548) ?

The leftover Green-2 and Green-8 would be obvious (they have 1 icon and 4 icons, indicating position), while week 2's leftovers have 5 or 6 icons (so not part of a 4-digit code).
    And the new Red-1 (1 icon/position) and Red-5 (4 icons/position) would be obvious.

But the other's, Red-5 and Red-9 each have 2 icons, and Red-2 and Red-4 each have 3 icons.

Do the icons themselves (different from week's 1 and 2, in that all the icons on a given tile are not all the same) allow you to decipher it ?
    What makes it 1(92)5 and 2(54)8, as opposed to 1(54)5 and 2(92)5, or other combinations (94) and (52) of 2nd and 3rd positions in today's codes ?

I’m thinking Chip-Eye (because were 1st and 2nd week codes) would be necessary for the entirely week-3 code. Which settles it as “9” (Chip-Eye) instead of “5” (it's Chip-Bomb) for 2nd slot.

But leaves unanswered which of “2” (Chip-Eye-Bomb) or “4” (Chip-Eye-Spider) are for which of the 3rd spots in the codes ?
    And trying to base it on going clockwise thru the icons (based on 4th's slot #) doesn’t work. Both “2” and “4” go same as each other, both opposite clockwise vs their 4-icon red item.

• Options
    RaiderbobRaiderbob Posts: 168
    Thank u Cat
  • Options
    ArizonabayArizonabay Posts: 16

Buttehrs said:

I wouldnt mind seeing the paths for threat lvl 1 and 2 as well for those cav shards.

I included the option for people to submit into for TL1 and 2 on the form this time, but I’ve yet to receive any submissions for them for Zone 4
    Is there anything posted on TL 1 AND 2 FOR ZONES 1-3?
  • Options
    318Chubz318Chubz Posts: 121 ★★
    I've entered the code for the Zone 2 safe, but it's NOT opening, so I can't enter Zone 3

HELP!!!