Gwenpool's Bobble Bauble Blowout Sale FAQ

Comments

• Options
    sirderekoflanesirderekoflane Posts: 75
    At least until Kabam clears it up.
  • Options
    evilKINGwilsonevilKINGwilson Posts: 212

fluqs said:

Why daily objectives are popping again and again?

I just noticed that too. Let’s not complete them all just in case there are a limited amount of objectives and we accidentally claim all the points on one day.

Just don't collect them. I didn't get milestone points until I did. Plus that's a LOT of Iso that may expire all at once 😵‍💫
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,170 ★★★★
    fluqs said:

Why daily objectives are popping again and again?

Seem to have a 2 hour timer or so
  • Options
    SuhshehshsSuhshehshs Posts: 72
    Are objectives supposed to have a less than 24 hour timer or is that a bug? If we've done multiple rounds of them and the bug gets fixed will there be enough objectives for the next 7 days in the solo event?
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 ★★★★

341,640 is the max for ftp.

Is this true
  • Options

Is this true
    Nope, 394,200 is the max
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Actually it’s only 7 days…never mind
  • Options

Anyone want to calculate what the theoretical max amount for FTP players on baubles is? Would be good to know.

Where do you get the rest? I've completed the solo event and I only have 100k+ baubles
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,289 ★★★★★
    SpagNidus said:

@Kabam Jax the cav nexus in bundle 2 appears to have the wrong drop rates

I saw that I had 2 sets of cav nexus crystals under the crystals tab with different odds. All of the crystals that I can see odds on now have the right odds, but the janky ones came from somewhere.
  • Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 159
    At the same time, a series of Daily Solo objectives will be spawning every day (maximum of 10).
    10 per day?Just complete it 3 times
    Answer please @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★

Anyone want to calculate what the theoretical max amount for FTP players on baubles is? Would be good to know.

Where do you get the rest? I've completed the solo event and I only have 100k+ baubles
    The solo event resets daily for 6 more days.
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★

The solo event resets daily for 6 more days.
    I completed 10 objectives 3 times yesterday. I didn't think much of it the second time, but the third time made me concerned. I completed them the third time, but didn't claim the rewards... because I don't know if we are supposed to get 70 objectives total and completing them early will screw me out of a day or two of the daily solo event. @Kabam Jax please clarify if I should hold off until the next day or just continue to complete the 10 objectives 2 or 3 times daily without anything to lose. Thank you.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,567 ★★★★★
    What's the total amount of currency a free to play player can get from this event?
  • Options
    bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
    Still unable to see the "Solo Objective Quest", is the issue resolved or still persists.
  • Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    @Mackey 341,640 is the max for F2P apparently.
  • Options
    Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 152
    Looks like the Deadpool objective is for only original, which I don’t own. Where can I find Deadpool to fight against?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,050 ★★★★★

Looks like the Deadpool objective is for only original, which I don’t own. Where can I find Deadpool to fight against?

You can replace the objective if you can’t find one to fight.
  • Options
    Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 152

You can replace the objective if you can’t find one to fight.
    I didn’t know that. Thank you!
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

If you don't want to change it just search for the player King (as of right now). Also you can search for chunkymonkey.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Wasn't there supposed to be pfps for 1 gold?
  • Options
    *** FYI - Starting Times - Objectives vs Solo Event Points ***

New Objectives drop right at top of the hour (1pm US-EST).

But new Solo Event does not actually start until like 10-15 minutes AFTER top of that hour.

(we’ve seen that the Ending Time for previous day's Solo Event goes past the top of hour by 5 minutes, but next one doesn’t even start right then, it is little bit later, total of between 10-15 minutes, unless they are still having a bug with getting them started ?)

** Also Note, new Objectives can be Completed prior to new Solo Event dropping (like within those first 10-15 minutes), but you can WAIT to actually Claim them until the new Solo Event drops. Points are from Claiming Objective, not from just doing the fights.

That way, you won’t use up your Objectives and not get credit towards the next Solo Event, and thus get into a potential bind about being short points.
    (of which, that is where you can use the extra 5 minutes before the Solo Event ends, and actually get some final new Objective points credited to prior day's Solo Event, if needed because of messing up at the beginning of previous day).