Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• KickmearseKickmearse Member Posts: 23
    Wow this is worst kabam server issue weve had in a long time. Dropping the ball here kablam...
  • GillidafGillidaf Member Posts: 85
    No connection problem on my end my other games work fine
  • The_Savage_AncientThe_Savage_Ancient Member Posts: 134
    Please make this stop now...
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,732 ★★★★★
    Get. Better severe Ore just clouse the game.
  • PolderpommiePolderpommie Member Posts: 68
    This is the constant major failure. Every time something happens, we’re met with deafening silence. “We’re looking into it” doesn’t cut it in the age instant communication. You need to check in and keep checking in regularly with your customer base until something is fixed. 30 minute timers are not the way to win back any faith or confidence.
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Member Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Some complaints are unwarranted - people complaining that they didn't get a good four-star from the dollar crystal for example? I mean... come on. I'm sure most of those complaints were in jest or more of a mocking "my luck sucks" than anything else though. Because no-one can really complain about receiving a four star hero for a dollar, even if it was Kingpin. That's still a hero Kabam practically gifted us even though they didn't get the million likes.

Complaining about what hero you pulled from the arena five-star crystal. Same thing. It's essentially a free (not accounting for the grind) five-star you obtained by using heroes you just don't ever use anymore anyway.

Complaining about the monthly reward calendar is just stupid IMO, I don't care how dissapointed you are, those are free items for simply loading up the game.

Complaining about the bundles and offers and how they're not really growing and adapting to the game or not worth the price? That's kind of on the line... because we as players don't have to buy them.

The anniversary rewards however? Now there's a legitimate complaint however. Everyone received a single set of rewards, for which we should all be very grateful. But some accounts, seemingly by random nature, received multiple rewards - some accounts reportedly received as much as four of these rewards bundles and will get to keep the rewards. That's a duped character and a ton of additional four and five star signature stones - which equates to an advantage over anyone who didn't obtain multiples of the same rewards.

Complaining about the server instability? That's a fairly legitimate complaint at this point. Sure, we as players should account for the possibility, especially considering all of the rewards and arena and special events going on - but when a regularly occurring unexpected server connection causes you to time out during a Quest battle and you can't load the game again before the scheduled maintenance...or the game goes into emergency maintenance and your Quest hero loses 50% health automatically without even fighting? Yeah, some people will be angry. When this becomes a regular and expected thing? Well, we as players have come to expect it, so shouldn't Kabam also come to expect the server strain and have something in place so 'emergency maintenance' isn't needed as frequently as it is?

You're not wrong, some players just complain about anything and everything and personally, I think Kabam needs and has earned a ton of credit lately. This month, minus these server issues and the duplicated anniversary gifts? This month has been pretty fantastic, as was the end of last month. Kabam has really been stepping it up and I hope it continues. They should be getting a lot more credit and gratitude - but some of the complaints are also still valid, they can be mutually exclusive things.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Member Posts: 981 ★★
    @jdawggs316

I understand your frustration, I really do. But, and no offence meant at all, what money have you spent that today's downtime has affected? If you have spent £20 on potions, for example, today and you lost them mid-fight then you should get them back, but it has to be things that you have actually lost because of this. You cant just say give me a refund for something I spent last week because I cant play today?
  • WolfGuyWolfGuy Member Posts: 92
    Was getting connection problems between almost every action, this game is unplayable. Cannot connect at all now.

This is a joke. With the amount of money this game brings in it is criminal they can't put the resources in to keeping the servers up. At what point does this become considered a scam?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,510 ★★★★★
    Svain wrote: »
    Svain wrote: »
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    12.0 was a mistake, nothing has been balanced or made better. Last year it was a joy to play this game, I thought the gambling aspect with the crystals was enough, now we have to wonder if we can even play the game period, if we do then pray it doesn't shut down.

In the best scenario just deal with the game being riddled with bugs, I rarely comment but no matter how much some of you might say we whine, complain... some of you say that we should be grateful, that it's a free game, that we have no right to ask more than what we are given...

The fact is it WAS a great game and no one complained, sure you had folks that got mad at bad pulls but that's just unrealistic expectations. Now instead of that, you get "Bro, I can't evade or parry right because the timing is off and not only that, my game lags everywhere".

All I have to say this is karma, you took a perfectly fine game and poisoned it with the 12.0 update...

You made your bed, sleep on it.

A bit dramatic for some server problems. 12.0 was nearly a year ago. We've moved on.

Please speak for yourself. K thanks bye.

Don't have to speak for anyone. The game, the Players, life itself has moved on. Yet every situation that comes up, we hear about 12.0.

You spin your comments worse then the rotten pumpkin in the oval office.

That's not a spin. It's the truth. What are we, 10 months later? Still coming up. Yet here we are still playing. Sun rises and sets. Life has gone on. Oh, and I'm with you on Stay Tan Marshmallow Man.
  • CinnCinn Member Posts: 81
    Game down again? Well, this 3year Anniversary celebration is going well.. at least this is preventing me from getting too excited and celebratory.
  • Tthunder2058Tthunder2058 Member Posts: 115
    Can't flag or spam a moderator's B's answer
  • MattcoxMattcox Member Posts: 79
    Everyone in my alliance is having connection issues it’s getting a little ridiculous. 3 hour emergency maintenance on Sunday and the game has been in emergency maintence 3-4 times since last night
  • MattcoxMattcox Member Posts: 79
    Everyone in my alliance is having connection issues it’s getting a little ridiculous. 3 hour emergency maintenance on Sunday and the game has been in emergency maintence 3-4 times since last night
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Member Posts: 741 ★★
    REDUCE THE AQ TIMERS!!!!! @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_
  • Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Member Posts: 207 ★★
    I remember a time when they cared about .......money. yes, they care about money.

This has to be the saddest anniversary week in history.

but remember everyone, check YOUR connection!
  • Nishu001Nishu001 Member Posts: 15
    What is this network error everytime although our network is speed
  • Nishu001Nishu001 Member Posts: 15
    What is this network error everytime although our network is speed
  • gahrlinggahrling Member Posts: 199
    "An unknown error has occurred. Please try again later"

I blame Core.
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Member Posts: 289 ★★
    edited December 2017
    This is getting stupid now all I want To do is the 5* shard arena and AQ and other quests all day this is just awful I hope they extend all arenas including the 5* shards because of the non stop maintenance and connection problems
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Member Posts: 741 ★★
    Agreed units is the compensation we want... Or give a couple million in gold.
  • sidray33sidray33 Member Posts: 44
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious came here post about this issue. still same problem its disappointing to see nothing has been done to fix ...
  • WolfGuyWolfGuy Member Posts: 92
    REDUCE THE AQ TIMERS!!!!! @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_

I think they did, or am I wrong?
  • jdawggs316jdawggs316 Member Posts: 54
    edited December 2017
    But I can.

The money I spend is ultimately to keep the game funded. If I pay for units, deals, or anything else is irrelevant. I'm funding their development of the game. If it doesn't work then I should be reimbursed.

Potions, 30-minute times, etc. are Kabam just throwing us a bone. They treat the symptom by not the overall issue.
  • AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Member Posts: 142
    And add some dice to that!! The game is at an unplayable state
  • AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Member Posts: 142
    And add some dice to that!! The game is at an unplayable state
  • WOKWOK Member Posts: 468 ★★
    It's almost unbelievable how this persistent problem can remain for over 12hrs without any sign of correction. Do servers these days not implement redundancy to help avoid these types of issues?
  • NinjanuttzNinjanuttz Member Posts: 0
    We are having a hard time accessing the game. It keeps knocking me off. It take's an hour or so to get on then it goes down again. Please fix the problem.
  • NinjanuttzNinjanuttz Member Posts: 0
    We are having a hard time accessing the game. It keeps knocking me off. It take's an hour or so to get on then it goes down again. Please fix the problem.
  • GamerscandieGamerscandie Member Posts: 10
    Is it me or anyone else is feeling unusual networking problems with game because everything else is working fine on my internet
This discussion has been closed.