**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing Act 5 Chapter 4: Cornerstone

Comments

• :)
  • InfantaInfanta Posts: 1
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Superman69 wrote: »
    WOAH !! Finally a nice post. Those rewards seem PRETTY SWEET. Then again, every Act has great rewards for the time it's released.

Btw, @Kabam Miike You guys seem to be avoiding this question? How many mephistos lol?

Somewhere between 0 and 1000! We can't just give everything away in the announcement! There's got to be some surprises.

So...either Mephisto is the final boss (I was hoping it would be Thanos) or were gonna be fighting him ALOT
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    WOAH !! Finally a nice post. Those rewards seem PRETTY SWEET. Then again, every Act has great rewards for the time it's released.

Btw, @Kabam Miike You guys seem to be avoiding this question? How many mephistos lol?

Somewhere between 0 and 1000! We can't just give everything away in the announcement! There's got to be some surprises.

So...either Mephisto is the final boss (I was hoping it would be Thanos) or were gonna be fighting him ALOT

*We’re. YUR NOT GUNNA GIT ME GRAMAR NAZIS
  • Jdmacc74Jdmacc74 Posts: 5
    Sorry,I love this game,but I HATE the nodes!!! Its already a tough road,but when u add these impossible nodes,it's ridiculous to me. I find myself,even at level 60,jus saying screw it because I use all of my items on boards I can't seem to finish. Would love to complete story quest. But it is crazy expensive to put the resources in that would see me through. I love this game,been at it a few years now. But the better I get,the harder the game gets at every turn. Unless you're paying a crazy amount of $,it's almost impossible to be a "great" player,and kinda sucks all the fun out. I still want to be better and better,and( btw,I've spent more on this game than my Xbox one!)I'm not giving up,jus hope Kabaam figures out away to not make some of the boards so ridiculous. Realm of legends would be doable if not for the nodes that force u to fight forever while dishing very little damage. I'll take advice from anyone,jus frustrated the game I love keeps me in place because I'm not spending 100's of dollars on it...
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Jdmacc74 wrote: »
    Sorry,I love this game,but I HATE the nodes!!! Its already a tough road,but when u add these impossible nodes,it's ridiculous to me. I find myself,even at level 60,jus saying screw it because I use all of my items on boards I can't seem to finish. Would love to complete story quest. But it is crazy expensive to put the resources in that would see me through. I love this game,been at it a few years now. But the better I get,the harder the game gets at every turn. Unless you're paying a crazy amount of $,it's almost impossible to be a "great" player,and kinda sucks all the fun out. I still want to be better and better,and( btw,I've spent more on this game than my Xbox one!)I'm not giving up,jus hope Kabaam figures out away to not make some of the boards so ridiculous. Realm of legends would be doable if not for the nodes that force u to fight forever while dishing very little damage. I'll take advice from anyone,jus frustrated the game I love keeps me in place because I'm not spending 100's of dollars on it...

You havent wven tried the nodes yet, how can you label them impossible already?
  • Hey everyone! You MAY notice that Act 5 Chapter 4's Art and rewards now appear in your game, but CANNOT BE PLAYED. Don't worry, this is intentional! This is merely to ensure everything works as intended tomorrow morning (or evening, afternoon, depending on where you live). This content will still go live tomorrow morning at around 10 AM PST! Get ready!
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    Hey everyone! You MAY notice that Act 5 Chapter 4's Art and rewards now appear in your game, but CANNOT BE PLAYED. Don't worry, this is intentional! This is merely to ensure everything works as intended tomorrow morning (or evening, afternoon, depending on where you live). This content will still go live tomorrow morning at around 10 AM PST! Get ready!

aren't we missing 18k t2a shards?

i see 5 full t2a from act 5 completion, and 18k shards from 5.4 completion.

i thought we were supposed to get 6 t2a after all is said and done.
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    Qwerty wrote: »
    Hey everyone! You MAY notice that Act 5 Chapter 4's Art and rewards now appear in your game, but CANNOT BE PLAYED. Don't worry, this is intentional! This is merely to ensure everything works as intended tomorrow morning (or evening, afternoon, depending on where you live). This content will still go live tomorrow morning at around 10 AM PST! Get ready!

Gonna get them as quest rewards as you go along
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Qwerty wrote: »

Gonna get them as quest rewards as you go along

thanks.
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    So @Kabam Miike if you delay this chapter, what about all the refills I purchased at the reduced cost? All these items will now expire? If they will, can I have my units returned?
  • DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    I started building up my stash 13 days for the release of this chapter but now you say I could possibly lose all of this
  • Itinho2107Itinho2107 Posts: 69

It's no use creating a new grand finale for Act 5 if your server always crashes. I've already lost half of two heroes without a fight. I want my champions 100% as they should be because it was not my mistake. Error of you
  • @Kabam Miike o que ta acontecendo desde ontem que o jogo não para de cair eu já perdi dois Herois na AQ por conta disso também to perdendo recursos quero saber se eu vou ser ressarcido por esses problemas?
    Delaying it is a stupid idea. You could delay it for weeks, months even years and you still have the same issue coz it’s been happening for as long as I can remember. All the delay will do is annoy everyone with zero guarantee that when you do release it, the server won’t go down. If you have a magic cure then by all means delay it, we all know that you don’t or you would of done it already. Release the content, if people wanna play it and risk the problems, it’s their choice. If people are desperate for a legends run they can choose to wait and make sure the game is more stable.no one is forcing them to do their run straight away.
  • PCdawg63PCdawg63 Posts: 8
    @Kabam Miike My problem with delaying 5.4 is that I know some of us were planning to make an attempt at 5.4 to acquire the rewards before making our Legends run at this month’s event. Delaying will make this more difficult, maybe impossible, depending on how long. Also, I believe I’m not the only one who has been hoarding resources, making purchases in the discounted store, to prepare for today. With each passing day that 5.4 is delayed more of those farmed potions and revives will expire. I’m not suggesting compensation, I am suggesting you go ahead and release and maybe tell folks that you may not want to enter right now if you’re looking to do a legends run.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    PCdawg63 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike My problem with delaying 5.4 is that I know some of us were planning to make an attempt at 5.4 to acquire the rewards before making our Legends run at this month’s event. Delaying will make this more difficult, maybe impossible, depending on how long. Also, I believe I’m not the only one who has been hoarding resources, making purchases in the discounted store, to prepare for today. With each passing day that 5.4 is delayed more of those farmed potions and revives will expire. I’m not suggesting compensation, I am suggesting you go ahead and release and maybe tell folks that you may not want to enter right now if you’re looking to do a legends run.

If they delay 5.4, with regards to Legends run, it doesn't make a difference as you can do your run with a 5* R4 as well ya?
    We just need another 8 hour maintenance to reverse whatever they did in the previous 8 hour maintenance because it’s been since then that these issues have got so frequent
  • SkellingtonSkellington Posts: 20
    5.4 better not be delayed because I'm bored out of my mind. I know that they should release it once they're ready but goddamn my hands are itching.
  • Could you please put a stop on overflow timers till you decide to release 5.4. I know a lot of people pre stocked up on items for this and I personally have a lot of money and grinding worth of potions in my overflow that start to expire as early as today... if that’s not a option it would be fair to credit us back units for all items that expire due to this.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    If delayed 😑 I will die lol
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    You can't delay 5.4. We've all got items expiring soon that we bought or grinded for.
  • DanshimaDanshima Posts: 12
    You can't delay 5.4. We've all got items expiring soon that we bought or grinded for.

Same here. I will lost a lot of revivers and potions

• ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    This better not be delayed. Took of work today for this
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Bahamut wrote: »

it would be great to see just all of act 5.4 is mephistos XD
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    The game has been completely unplayable lately. I'm all for delaying the release of 5.4 by a week or so if it results in smoother gameplay. As it stands now if it's released on time no one will be able to play because the servers will be beyond overloaded.
  • Gimli_SoGGimli_SoG Posts: 88
    edited December 2017
    To be honest we don't know what the issue was, so to suggest the servers being overloaded is just conjecture. Though I don't disagree with you, delaying seems to make sense given the last 24 hours. Saddens me to say it.
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Really really hope this is still dropping today