Urgent first 6 star R3 in science

Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
Please state your reasons for choosing any of em too, pleaseee :)

Urgent first 6 star R3 in science 108 votes

Ibom
62%
SnakeEyes69MagicBentonTendersquadManup456Feeney234AjisdopeVegeta9001NoıreBluestoneSw0rdMasterJosh51700XSquadkikiFurieuxRasilovertntslKerneasLogan00Malreck04JChanceH9SidDDragon 67 votes
Thing
3%
AnlyAgenteMagnusFrostGiantLordElite13 4 votes
Ihulk
4%
airmundoJragonMaster170Fr4s3rLickyThunderkill 5 votes
Spiderham
25%
RaganatorHort4TerraLiquidkoldPikoluLuke9523MoeyTehrBe_Somebody[Deleted User]Ioniqus_797ThePredator1001Salve_maker05willrun4adonutLacerosLetheLatteGrassKnucklesI_tell_no_tales_1Marvelfan30Ansh_ATheFladh 28 votes
Invisible woman
3%
KaruseusMauledGuest120193746239UnOriginal 4 votes

Comments

• KingSageThe1stKingSageThe1st Member Posts: 102
    Spiderham
    Spiderham absolutely
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Member Posts: 945 ★★★
    Spiderham
    As mentioned above, he's one of the most underrated champs in the game.
    If you can load the opponent up with porker poppers, it can do insane damage!
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 938 ★★★
    Spiderham
    Spiderham, just an insane champ. Ibom is a slow attacker with no defensive value unless your opponent miraculously drafts no poison immunes.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,097 ★★★★★
    Spiderham
    Because all of the other comments were for him. And why is it urgent? Do you need a pizza delivered in 30 minutes or less?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,833 ★★★★★

• Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    Spiderham
    It's delicious.... The ham not spider ham sorry I'm kinda hungry
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,913 ★★★★
    Thing
    I would get a lot of hate for this, but IMO Thing is the best option if you don't want to go for a unique rank up. He's an amazing defender, and has pretty good offensive capabilities. His Unstoppable also comes in handy in tight situations, stopping the opponent from comboing you if you slip up. Overall an amazing champ, and one of the best defenders in the game IMO.
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Ibom
    No one has commented for him yet but I think this is the best science boy
  • spider_man_guy_123spider_man_guy_123 Member Posts: 162 ★★
    Spiderham
    Pig. What’s more to say?
  • Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★
    @willrun4adonut wouldn't mind fancying a pizza this moment :))
    @MrSakuragi it actually was urgent, i was either gonna r3 a mutant or a science, due to aw
    edited May 2023
    @FrostGiantLord i love the thing too, and as much as i find him an annoying defender with unstoppables, i don't think his fury gaining increases damage significantly. Still love him for what he is!
    edited May 2023
    @Lpoo the only caveat with ibom is, he has beautiful damage but he's straight up flat infront of poison immune champs. And sadly, there are a lot of em poison immunes in this game.
    If only he was like sunspot infront of incinerate immunes....
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    Spiderham

@Lpoo the only caveat with ibom is, he has beautiful damage but he's straight up flat infront of poison immune champs. And sadly, there are a lot of em poison immunes in this game.
    If only he was like sunspot infront of incinerate immunes....

Sp3 acid burn does dmg against all opponents
    Immunity won't matter
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Member Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Ibom
    Iabom is overall the best of the lot unless u plan to invest sig stones into thing…gives u constant regen if u have willpower, works for both poison immune and non immune matchups(sp3 cycle for poison immune champs). Access to petrify to counter the power gain by mystics and can be a good trap in bgs if u can catch ur opponent without an immune champ.
    @I_tell_no_tales_1 yep, but that only happens through sp3, and that's a slight disadvantage imho. I love all of em equally but i want one that's a banger in all the fields.
    Special shoutout to ibom's huge healthpool
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    Invisible woman
    Oh no i mispressed
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 ★★★★★
    Ibom
    Killing machine with immunity, regen and petrify. Best of this bunch
  • GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Member Posts: 236 ★★
    Ibom
    absolute monster
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 581 ★★★
    Spiderham
    Dont sleep on the pig.

The poll has come down to him and Ibom but while ibom is appropriately rated, spider ham is very much underrated. As an allround attacker, ham is better because lots of poison immune champs that slow down ibom. Once you get comfortable with ham, he will carry you through more nodes and opponents than ibom. Ibom is admittedly a better defender but ham will still do solid damage on the right nodes.

I still use.my 5r5 ham over my 6r3 ibom when i have to take a science champion..plus ham seems to survive longer for some reason.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Ibom
    Only around 30% of champs are poison immune/purify poison. So ibom easily works for a lot of champs. +He has insane dot,spider ham is great,but not close to ibom. Obviously,you need the best for first r3,and ibom carries you a lot more than pig spidy
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Member Posts: 945 ★★★
    Spiderham
    Come on @Shake_a_Quake

We need to know! Who did you/will you choose??! I'm losing sleep! 🤣👍
    @Luke9523 hey mate, as much as i respect everyone's helpful opinion here. I went with the ham....i love all those champs in my poll, but i think ham has great abilities.

Ibom: as much as i respect him for being my first legit beyond God tier champ, i have seen him being just okayish against the many poison immunes.
    Thing: love his unstoppable. Absolutely annoying defender. But his attack is just decent, despite his furies.
    Ihulk: great, but you need patience with him, to ramp up his damage
    Invisible woman: love that she has a safety net, with that shield and invisibilty but people who have mastered her, enjoy her a lot...me....not so much tho
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Member Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Ibom
    Why is it urgent tho
    edited May 2023
    @Malreck04 due to aw....and because i wish to move towards the thronie title
    Spiderham

@Luke9523 hey mate, as much as i respect everyone's helpful opinion here. I went with the ham....i love all those champs in my poll, but i think ham has great abilities.

Ibom: as much as i respect him for being my first legit beyond God tier champ, i have seen him being just okayish against the many poison immunes.
    Thing: love his unstoppable. Absolutely annoying defender. But his attack is just decent, despite his furies.
    Ihulk: great, but you need patience with him, to ramp up his damage
    Invisible woman: love that she has a safety net, with that shield and invisibilty but people who have mastered her, enjoy her a lot...me....not so much tho

Correct choice.
    Spiderham
    Ibom has fallen off significantly