**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is the best mystic defender in your opinion ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
Mystics are annoying , mainly due to the large healthpool and mix of sorcerer in their kit .

Who do you all think is the best defender in mystic class ?

Who is the best mystic defender in your opinion ? 206 votes

Rintrah
34%
KeltanTendersquadbassalaAzKicker316Gambl0rKyunayRayhanIshaqueRasiloverAustinU823Chuck_Canuck75Eugene_VirtuosoHasibullahfidaTimmy2xs_Sham_Luke9523HungaryHippomonomuggChriissRcaptain_rogersCtfz35 72 votes
Sassy
12%
yossOpandemonioUsagicassidyVedantMehtaFuskieMat152ItsClobberinTimeH3t3rAomine_Daiki10Nameless_IWReal_Madrid_76_2AshacekarCyrillFromTulaLetheLatteLickymbgibsonTnkeesmanRaul_ColombiaSparky9494_Rick87_ 26 votes
Mystic Spidey
6%
MasterSmokeRbk19JimmyBAyden_noah1Owl_0wlTheExit27EZplayMarouenendgamelockedSuelGamesEmeraldflash225SilentArisXmanny 13 votes
Man Thing
1%
nelly22rcm2017TrashPanda12xp21 4 votes
Mojo
5%
KennadoCassyPowerofpain1001ErcarretTRDSJBHJ12345___CowabungaThePredator1001Son_Wukong7DarthMysticSSJEdisonLaw 11 votes
Doom
8%
Mhd20034Darth_StewieKerneasMedpizzaMoeyTehrJeff38Thoye3Wolf911ChikelShenkSparty6Matthew950Salve_maker05GrassKnucklesI_tell_no_tales_1KINGBLACKSHEEPMr_Faltu1 17 votes
Mephisto
3%
Spity68cfpreludeWu_Bangerz23o_oUltragamerDe1uxe32KnightOfTheRealm 7 votes
Chavez
2%
RockyshockyAnnihilator13_MCOC_JCMCaleb1705Yogesh_123 5 votes
Maw
11%
Eb0ny-O-M4wHort4zuffyFeeney234ThecurlerHoadyOZrdxevilMoosetiptronicMaxGamingC19h28o2YcatsCanucks37GFactorAce2319JT_SupremeTyphoonLacerosAnsh_ADrago_von_DragoMaiThuyne 23 votes
Abs Man
13%
PantherusNZKingLotusTristanVegeta9001kikiFurieuxrockykostonAckbar67SandPounderSavageBreaker69Dart1981ZeezoosRenaxqqBe_SomebodyWinterFieldsChiliDogDukenpukeBlueline_10AnlyMusha27LBN1 28 votes

Comments

• Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 481 ★★★
    Sassy
    If he is awakens he is annoying without counter
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
    Abs Man
    All of the other ones are way too easy and way too easy to counter
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Wong

Wong is annoying too .. my 7* always gets banned
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    Sassy
    I think sassy. Just because he's now a 7*.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Sassy
    Anyone that can reduce damage along with high hp is a problem
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,190 ★★★★
    Doom
    He still slaps
  • Options
    Abs Man
    Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

No they aren’t
    Who's harder?
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,820 ★★★★★
    Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

No they aren’t
    Who's harder?
    A lot of these champs are difficult to fight in their own right. Sassy and Maw can be extremely difficult in battlegrounds if you don’t draft AA or torch (or some of the other counters) and champs like Mephisto can catch you off guard if you don’t have an incinerate immune. Even then, he can go to an sp3 fast and kill you. You’re always here proclaiming that every champ is easy to fight. I didn’t say they’re harder, but they’re good defenders.
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 394 ★★★
    edited June 2023
    Mephisto
    Mephisto requires you to have an incinerate immune that doesn’t apply incinerate and doesn’t rely on buffs
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Rintrah
    Moooo
  • Options
    Abs Man
    Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

No they aren’t
    Who's harder?
    A lot of these champs are difficult to fight in their own right. Sassy and Maw can be extremely difficult in battlegrounds if you don’t draft AA or torch (or some of the other counters) and champs like Mephisto can catch you off guard if you don’t have an incinerate immune. Even then, he can go to an sp3 fast and kill you. You’re always here proclaiming that every champ is easy to fight. I didn’t say they’re harder, but they’re good defenders.
    I didnt say every champ was easy, i was just saying the others were alot easier to fight and counter than abs man, which is my opinion, i have multiple counters to all of these fights and the only one that ever gets me is abs. Even without counters all except abs are easy for me aside from chavez becuase i never learned to fight her

I dont remember ever saying any champ aside from rintrah was easy to fight, so i dont know how im always proclaiming it?

I said "All of the other ones are way too easy and way too easy to counter" and you said "No they aren’t" which to me implies that you think someone is harder
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,820 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

Emilia90 said:

Anly said:

No they aren’t
    Who's harder?
    I didnt say every champ was easy, i was just saying the others were alot easier to fight and counter than abs man, which is my opinion, i have multiple counters to all of these fights and the only one that ever gets me is abs. Even without counters all except abs are easy for me aside from chavez becuase i never learned to fight her

I dont remember ever saying any champ aside from rintrah was easy to fight, so i dont know how im always proclaiming it?

I said "All of the other ones are way too easy and way too easy to counter" and you said "No they aren’t" which to me implies that you think someone is harder
    You literally said “all of the other ones are way too easy and easy to counter” which implies that they’re easy champs to beat. I said “not they aren’t” which means that all the other champs are not way too easy and way to easy to counter.

So Mephisto and Sasquatch are easy for you to beat without counters? Even though they both stall a lot and Sasquatch would definitely time you out in battlegrounds pretty easily
  • Options
    Abs Man

Anly when will you have a good take

Okay you dont like my opinion... deal with it
  • Options
    Mephisto
    Cow isn’t a hard defender at all many champs counter him sunspot aa torch tigra ghost kitty scorp spot and other all make him easy some champs like maw or even abs can do a lot of damage sometimes even stall but all rintrah does is stall nothing else especially if you know how to fight him
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    Mystic Spidey
    I dont think Rintrah is hard, he s just a bad matchup in BG because of the time, he s so tanky!

Ima go with Spidey since he s quite new and i still havent figured him out too well yet

Abs man also isnt hard if u have the right counter

Doom u gotta play perfect, cause 1 mistake and u re probably dead, tanky and op

I do hate to fight Maw and Mangog tough, very annoying defenders that require specific gameplay

• Options
    spider_man_guy_123spider_man_guy_123 Posts: 162 ★★
    Sassy
    Without the right counter this guys insane with his health and regen
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★
    Sassy
    Really don't get why people struggle so much against Rintrah lol I don't even think he's top 5 for me, it ain't that hard to just parry and heavy
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★
    Doom
    How the hell don't you have Hood?!
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 886 ★★★
    Mephisto
    MoeyTehr said:

How the hell don't you have Hood?!

what? hood is so free on defense
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,160 ★★★★
    Maw
    To this day i still hate fighting the Maw
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Maw
    THE MOST ANNOYING EVERRRRR
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 504 ★★★
    Maw
    Maw is two extemes. Either my timing is great and i annihilate him or i am off and really struggle. Rarely is there a middle ground.

Sasquatch and Rintrah are really annoying when you have a stopwatch on you. Dont really struggle with them in a side quest or event quest unless nodes are oppressive.

I completely agrew with Mangog though. I avoid him in aq. Till date i have not figured out how to get past him with no damage taken.

Chavez should get a shout out. Her special 2 is scary! I keep having to bait it and if i face her on a power gain node, i will be worried.
  • Options
    Mephisto
    Rintrah honestly isn’t hard he just wastes time making me not consider him the best the best should be someone who’s good in most game modes if I can bring whoever I need to counter him aw eq sq story he’s easy only mode he’s a struggle is bgs even then he’s pretty easy