**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The last 48 hours have not been our best - AW Rewards Tier Bump

Comments

• Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Good job @kabamjax @Kabam Miike i usually don’t get to say that.
  • Options
    ODPODP Posts: 34
    edited June 2023
    Quick question, I believe there are 4 wars left, I had someone unfortunately have to leave. If I get someone in before matchmaking starts will they qualify for rewards?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,978 ★★★★★
    ODP said:

Quick question, I believe there are 4 wars left, I had someone unfortunately have to leave. If I get someone in before matchmaking starts will they qualify for rewards?

There are 3 wars left this season, so it is too late.
  • Options
    JonTheGeneralJonTheGeneral Posts: 13
    Markjv81 said:

Markjv81 said:

Wait so ur telling me that 2nd place will get extra t6cc and actual useful material, and all we get is an extra 7500 7* shards for first? Doesn’t seem fair. We should at least more than just some 7* shards. We deserve some extra t6cc just like the 2nd place will get

If you finish first, you obviously were adversely affected by any issues in AW.
    Alternatively you can use the next 3 wars to finish second and still get first place rewards.
    We’re already first and have been first the whole season without any bugs or whatever happened (gt40). What I’m saying is, how is it fair that the alliance that is 2nd and will get 1st place rewards with us, get extra t6cc AND 7* shards, while us in gt40 only get an extra 7* shards. Shouldn’t we deserve something more than that?
    Save your potions and boosts over the next 3 wars, die a few extra times and finish second then you’ll be getting extra.

Ok you clearly don’t understand what’s going on XD. Just end this conversation.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    I see no wrongs with this compromise. And even if there is, viva la players!
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★

Scottryan said:

If you were first before bugs and you're first after, how have they affected your Season standings? I can understand the argument for Items, but asking for extra Compensation is a tad extra.

I don't think anyone is actually going to be effected by these bugs, after all, the scuffed war is not going to be counted. Whoever gets second and third were more than likely going to get it regardless of bugs or not. It Effected everyone by the same amount, surely everyone should get the same compensation.

You shouldn't deserve less for being good at the game.

Everyone had to deal the same bugs, everyone should be compensated equally. The fact that they are effectively making the difference in rewards between first and second worth a couple Battle Grounds matches is dumb. GT earned first place, bugs or not , that should mean something in a competitive mode.
    The Compensation is for the cumulative effects of the bugs present. Not simply because no one is being affected but they feel bad. Although they expressed regret for the situation.
    In this instance, they're giving a general package of Resources at a later date, and bumping people up one Tier. If you're number one, there is no Tier to bump up. They're also including some Shards in that case.
    People aren't getting less for being good at the game.
    Theyre getting less because youre devaluing what they got. Sure you would understand that if you give everyone #1 ranked rewards then the rewards dont mean anything
  • Options
    Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Posts: 115
    @Kabam Jax
    Is that mean if my ally places top 10 they will get top 3 rewards ?
  • Options
    AdvoMiggyAdvoMiggy Posts: 73
    So, do we still have another week of AW left? That’s the only question I really have…
  • Options
    TheRock0786TheRock0786 Posts: 8
    I don't received AW session 41 REWORD Till now so what I DO KABAM????
  • Options
    evilKINGwilsonevilKINGwilson Posts: 212

Lol, what if you finish number 1, you get double the rewards?

That would only be fair ....
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I think that this is a reasonable solution to the issue, though I think that 7.5k 6* shards for GT40 is a joke tbh. I don’t think anyone in P4+ is that bothered by that, let alone #1 alliance in the world, who let’s remember put 1000% effort in to get where they are, so saying things like oh well, or just take your foot off the gas is not the answer.
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
    Gomezlink said:

What about visual bugs?

This is happening to a few champs. It happens to Super-Skrulls Sp2 when he fires his flames. Shame you still receive the damage! 🤣
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,978 ★★★★★
    AdvoMiggy said:

So, do we still have another week of AW left? That’s the only question I really have…

Yes, still have the final 3 wars