Relics: Bug Report Thread

Comments

• Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Member Posts: 333 ★★
    I’m currently having issues with certain relics not showing. Thankfully they’re all bound to champs (as far as I know of).

• Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Member Posts: 333 ★★
    Apparently they showed themselves after reloading the game.

• lozzadudelozzadude Member Posts: 164
    edited April 2023
    I can’t bind relics to my 6* Domino & 5* Red Hulk & Masacre. They’re not in any quests, arenas, etc. It’s been like this since relics were introduced. I raised a ticket & nothing was resolved. I use Domino a lot so this is annoying.

If a champ is in a quest or arena this info is displayed at the top. e.g.

The champs I can’t bind to, that aren’t in a quest, don’t have this. They’re probably being registered as being in some old content still. Surely it can’t be that hard to fix this bug.

• PowPow48PowPow48 Member Posts: 18
    I am not able to bind my relics to my champs. I select and bind to a champ and animation pops up and say it's bound but when I try to exit. It says you are leaving without binding after I did bind.
  • MBoguszMBogusz Member Posts: 98 ★★
    PowPow48 said:

I am not able to bind my relics to my champs. I select and bind to a champ and animation pops up and say it's bound but when I try to exit. It says you are leaving without binding after I did bind.

Same issue

• Denslo500Denslo500 Member Posts: 905 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike can someone please tell us how to fix the “champ in a quest can’t unbind” when the champ is not in a quest???

I have tried: turning off game and resetting phone. No change.

iPhone
    Wolverine relic
    Magneto white champ is my worst offender combo
  • PsycheMikePsycheMike Member Posts: 32
    I am also unable to bind any of my unbound relics to champions. The animation plays to say relic bound but it doesn’t actually bind to the champion.
  • THE_COLLECT0RTHE_COLLECT0R Member Posts: 43
    Unable to unbind 3*Thor relic/ bind 5* thor relic to herc. Said Herc is in a quest when he isn’t. Any idea on how long this will be broken for?
  • ACESPADEACESPADE Member Posts: 2
    Jeal79 said:

Unable to bind relic to a champ used in war attack. War is still in progress but the boss is beaten and my champs have been released yet still unable to bind.

I have same problem with that.. I can't bind relic to nimrod..
  • AragornautAragornaut Member Posts: 28
    I can’t bind relics. After selecting “bind relic”, there’s just the (grandmaster?) symbol spinning along with the wifi symbol which is now a common occurrence:

If I exit I get the message that I’m leaving without binding. When I get back, the relic is indeed not unbound.
  • Sakic19Sakic19 Member Posts: 98
    I would just like to rank up or look at my relics without having to do the tutorial AGAIN! I have done it once already so why am I having to do it again? I can only assume it is broke, like most things in the game, accept buying things I am sure!
  • Chinnymckinney123Chinnymckinney123 Member Posts: 2
    @Kabam Miike I don't know how else to report this as it's impossible to find out, I have just become paragon and have completed all level 5 sections on this month's side quest but I have not been given any rewards for it? Is this a know issue?
  • McsizzleMcsizzle Member Posts: 3
    My relic problem is that it is showing a relic (3* venom) is bound to a 6* hulkling. Only problem is, I don't own a 6* hulkling. It won't let me unbind the relic (i go through unbind process but it just still stays bound to the nonexistent 6* hulkling), so I cannot bind and use it with any champ I actually own.
  • 5ra5ra Member Posts: 62
    What Champion were you using?
    Absorbing Man
    What Relic were you using?
    Iron Fist
    What Champion were you fighting against?
    Korg
    Describe the Issue
    Relic is hitting into block after activating
    What actions did you use leading into this? (ie. I launched the Striker after a MLLLLM Combo)
    Used striker after MLLLM combo
    Any other information that you think is important
    Happened in bgs fight
  • Lighten_DarkLighten_Dark Member Posts: 40
    I currently can't bind, unbind, or swap relics. None of my champs are questing. Is anyone else having this problem? I have rebooted several times. No resolution.

• Nuke_EmNuke_Em Member Posts: 4

I currently can't bind, unbind, or swap relics. None of my champs are questing. Is anyone else having this problem? I have rebooted several times. No resolution.

Yes, same! Just popped 5-star Valkyrie relic and I have no way to unbind the Black Panther relic on Valkyrie to add the new relic! 😡
  • 5wapn5wapn Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2023
    Can’t bind my 3 star Gambit relic to 6 star Kitty. The stupid node Spiritualizm-1 makes Event Quest 2.2 lane pain-in-the-ass without the striker.
  • PowPow48PowPow48 Member Posts: 18
    Why any and every time I want to do any changes to Relics they are bugged? You want people to start using them more but it's constantly having issues. I don't look forward to playing 8.3 and being forced to use them and having problems making any changes every lane.
  • emsehvenemsehven Member Posts: 32
    I remember that the crit rating for the Gambit relic (even for a 4 star) was around 2k plus. However, when I checked now, it only goes up to 800. I checked other youtube videos and the 4 star should have 2k plus crit rating. Not sure if I am missing anything, or there was a change during the update
  • Casal_TCasal_T Member Posts: 63
    RELICS WILL NOT BIND. I have deleted and reinstalled the game. Regardless of whether I pick the champion first or the relic first, when I tap bind, nothing happens. I have tried 4, 5, 6, & 7 star champs with 3, 4, & 5 star relics and none work. I have the most up-to-date game version and android OS version. Also, I opened a helpdesk ticket and did not receive an acceptable answer.
  • 2npalmer2npalmer Member Posts: 2
    So currently it's not showing that I have any relics, and it's telling me that I need to be Uncollected and own at least 1 relic to view the relics tab. I became Uncollected a year ago. Is anyone else having this problem. Help would be greatly appreciated 🙏 🙂

• 2npalmer2npalmer Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2023

I've tried restarting the game but that doesn't do anything.
    And it shows this still on my profile

That's my mastery setup
  • Taz0911Taz0911 Member Posts: 121
    edited July 2023
    Wolverine relic misses everything. I was using domino in 8.2 and in all fights I used domino, when I would use the relic mid or at the end of a combo he would miss
  • Casal_TCasal_T Member Posts: 63
    Casal_T said:

RELICS WILL NOT BIND. I have deleted and reinstalled the game. Regardless of whether I pick the champion first or the relic first, when I tap bind, nothing happens. I have tried 4, 5, 6, & 7 star champs with 3, 4, & 5 star relics and none work. I have the most up-to-date game version and android OS version. Also, I opened a helpdesk ticket and did not receive an acceptable answer.

Update: it was fixed with the latest monthly update for July.
  • KEGZONKEGZON Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2023

I bought the Unit Card from my friends phone (iPhone) and as i should recive the daily units from the card window , it doesnt show on the subscriptions. Note that my phone is an Android s20ultra.
  • ALPINISTABLUALPINISTABLU Member Posts: 4
    I have the Spidey relic on Gwen, which gives her immunity to dexterity buffs. However, she is still triggering degen from Dormammu when she dexes even though the the screen is showing she’s immune from the buffs.
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,536 ★★★★
    Black Widow Deadly Origins still bugging on AQ
  • Caleb1705Caleb1705 Member Posts: 259 ★★★
    Playing a 6* Mojo in arenas against a 6* Absorbing Man.
    I launched my 3* Iron Fist relic/striker after an MLLLM combo.
    The first hit of the striker attack landed, but the second hit whiffed and third hit was able to be blocked.

Playing on Samsung Galaxy S21+
    Fully updated Android 13 software
    Fully updated MCOC version 40.1.1
  • LemuranLemuran Member Posts: 8
    edited July 2023
    Sorry posted this as a different thread then noticed this one.

So the Dexterity immunity on the spider-man 2099 relic is acting a little funky. Instead of it being an immunity like it states it’s applying the buff and immediately removing it and therefore causing certain effects to trigger. In this case it’s Dormammu’s signature ability. Clearly states when a buff expires but as you can see in the screenshot there is no buff to expire when the degen passive is put on Spider-Man.I also have a video in-case this isn’t enough evidence. I’m sure you can recreate it as well.
  • TrulyKrazy_1TrulyKrazy_1 Member Posts: 8
    Having issues with unbinding some relics is anyone else having the same issues