**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

**Please double check BEFORE you purchase on the Summoner's Market**

Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,698
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
Hello Summoners!

Please, please, please read the offer you are purchasing from the webstore.

We have seen many support tickets from Summoner purchasing unit packages from progression levels below their own.

Remember to double check the purchase you are making to be sure it aligns with what you're intending to buy, BEFORE you confirm!
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    nico69 said:

@kabam jax any chance you could help me get onto the market in order to buy something with my kabam id problems from my post

Start from the beginning: Follow these instructions.

Make sure you are using the proper email.

If that doesn't work: what issues are you facing?
  • Options
    nico69nico69 Posts: 67
    Kabam Jax said:

nico69 said:

@kabam jax any chance you could help me get onto the market in order to buy something with my kabam id problems from my post

thanks for replying! i just can’t seem to get my mcoc account linked to my kabam account as when i try it creates a new mcoc account, so when i log into the store it just shows offers for a brand new account rather than my own
  • Options
    nico69 said:

Kabam Jax said:

nico69 said:

thanks for replying! i just can’t seem to get my mcoc account linked to my kabam account as when i try it creates a new mcoc account, so when i log into the store it just shows offers for a brand new account rather than my own
    That seems to suggest you're logging in with an email address that is different than the one attached to your account. This article might be helpful.
  • Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited June 2023
    Kabam Jax said:

nico69 said:

How do I change my password? Having a hard time finding myself willing to give you all the keys to cc info or even third party site access if I cannot change my password on demand in the event of a security incident/breach.
  • Options
    OKAYGang said:

Kabam Jax said:

nico69 said:

How do I change my password? Having a hard time finding myself willing to give you all the keys to cc info or even third party site access if I can ot change my password on demand in the event of a security incident/breach.
    https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360051236232-Kabam-ID-Password-Reset
  • Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

OKAYGang said:

Kabam Jax said:

nico69 said:

How do I change my password? Having a hard time finding myself willing to give you all the keys to cc info or even third party site access if I can ot change my password on demand in the event of a security incident/breach.
    https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/articles/360051236232-Kabam-ID-Password-Reset
    You're the man, thanks for the super quick response!
  • Options
    NineHeavenNineHeaven Posts: 6
    If I buy a normal starlord's loot bag from the Summoners Market Unit store.. Would I receive the bundle of other goodies like shards, crystals etx that come along with it?
  • Options
    nico69nico69 Posts: 67
    That seems to suggest you're logging in with an email address that is different than the one attached to your account. This article might be helpful.
    i don’t think there is an email address associated with my account, i just login through games center which has my main email address and when trying to login with kabam id using that address it sends me to a new account. is there any chance i could just buy something once and get the price reduction (from USD-GBP) from in game. i also have failed the verification process with support as im unsure of 1 detail but can prove correct answers for the rest
  • Options
    WellDoneJWellDoneJ Posts: 7
    Ive made purchases on the online store before but for some reason I can't buy the fun in the sun deals it just loads and nothing happens the other ones work just fine but none of the fun in the sun deals work do I have to buy one of the normal ones to get it or is this a temporary issue?
  • Options
    DrminthairDrminthair Posts: 1
    I'm having the same issue as NineHeaven. When I click on one of the offers Fun in the Sun offers, it never goes to the payment screen. It "sparkles" when I press the button, but that's it. If I click one of the "normal" offers, the payment screen pops up like normal. Suggestions?
  • Options
    5_manns_55_manns_5 Posts: 7
    i am having the same issue as Drminthair and WellDoneJ. Please let me know if you find a solution to this.
  • Options
    Coolbum67Coolbum67 Posts: 11
    What’s the deal with support ticket responses? Going on 5 hours with no response, do we have to do charge backs for the out of game store? Why put the lower grandmaster tiers mixed in with your current tier bundles, or not show what you are getting on the same page you click buy.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,528 ★★★★★
    Coolbum67 said:

What’s the deal with support ticket responses? Going on 5 hours with no response, do we have to do charge backs for the out of game store? Why put the lower grandmaster tiers mixed in with your current tier bundles, or not show what you are getting on the same page you click buy.

5 hours? With what is going on right now, wait 72 hours then check.

• Options
    JannasJannas Posts: 89
    I purchased the special pack at 29,99$ pack from the web store , it was suposed to be a paragon one (since im paragon ) but didn't get the right object : i was sopposed to get 30k 6* shard , 50x sig stone , rg up gem and some gold in addition to the unit .i got nothing looking like that but rather a thing that i have no use of like 5* nexus 4 4* star selector . I know that something is currently in process to solve the issue but their is no guarrenty for , people who wasted money on something that was buged , to get at least some assurance concerning an eventual compensation for this considering that im not the only one impacted .
  • Options
    AsianDinnerAsianDinner Posts: 2
    I can't purchase the new fun in the sun pack as like the purchasing screen doesnt pop up. similar to other peoples lmk.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,528 ★★★★★
    Jannas said:

I purchased the special pack at 29,99$ pack from the web store , it was suposed to be a paragon one (since im paragon ) but didn't get the right object : i was sopposed to get 30k 6* shard , 50x sig stone , rg up gem and some gold in addition to the unit .i got nothing looking like that but rather a thing that i have no use of like 5* nexus 4 4* star selector . I know that something is currently in process to solve the issue but their is no guarrenty for , people who wasted money on something that was buged , to get at least some assurance concerning an eventual compensation for this considering that im not the only one impacted .

It's unfortunate you made a mistake and purchased the unit pack for the wrong progression. As stated you have to submit a ticket. You'll have to be patient as it was your mistake and it might be a good idea to thank the customer service agent who handles it for you.
  • Options
    I cant purchase any of the fun in the sun deals, and am experiencing the same issue as everyone else please link me a solution if anyone finds one.
  • Options
    I log in with Google through or into Kabam so how are they nit linked anyways?
  • Options
    JannasJannas Posts: 89

Jannas said:

It's unfortunate you made a mistake and purchased the unit pack for the wrong progression. As stated you have to submit a ticket. You'll have to be patient as it was your mistake and it might be a good idea to thank the customer service agent who handles it for you.
    What i learn from this is that the store is an absolute mess i wanted to make buy on in for a change but to see how thing goes i probably never going to do this again . I can't imagine of people who spend 100$ in it feel at the moment . What's the point of having to link your in game account if its not to have its use on a store like that ? summoner who didn't reach some lvl can't buy bundle superior to their progression but paragon can purchase bundle below their lvl ? That just nonsense to me , who worked hard to get here and want to get that is not fit to his progression ? Absolutly nobody . I don't uderstand why they didn't selected a set of bundle that fot to you progression and blocked the other exept for thing like that to happen , that's dirty will have a négative impact for all people that still support the game .
  • Options
    The_only_leaderThe_only_leader Posts: 114
    @kanamjax whenever I enter my card info(Keybank), it’s saying something went wrong. All my info is correct. Money is not the issue. I have 3 separate bank accounts and it’s now has locked all 3 of my cards! This is ridiculous. Please, please ask techs why this happening. I’ll call my bank tomorrow and get cards unlocked but I want to be able to use to webstore.
  • Options
    FlushFlush Posts: 111
    I had problem with market store, I was trying looking at one bundles, clicked on PayPal as option see cost after currency conversion, and it just went and purchased it, was no confirm to buy it, didn't want buy bundle, sent ticket for refund, now can't get into my game without claiming bundle dont want
  • Options
    Felix_infantilFelix_infantil Posts: 2

Jannas said:

No, was it's nothing Like that. I'm having the same issued and i am sure that this (once again) is Kabams fault:
    I am Paragon. Wenn i log into the WebsiteStore i can't choose anything lower than Thronebreaker-Kits.
    I bought the Paragon-Odin-4th-July Pack. The Game sent me: a Grandmaster-Odin-Pack which i can't choose in the Store.

Summary:
    I can't choose Grandmaster-Odin in Webstore.
    I bought Paragon-Odin.
    Game sent me Grandmaster-Odin.

So of course it's once again one of Kabams faults and not mine. And of course Kabam has to fix asap (meaning: today) and not in a couple of days when i can't buy ingame Packages...
  • Options
    any1 know when ur getting charged for the stuff you bought? i still havent been charged any money for all the stuff i bought
  • Options
    Vortex5921Vortex5921 Posts: 4
    Jannas said:

happened to me too and i didnt think they would have the lower ones on the site and when i looked before i confirmed purchase it just said odin not individual progression title
  • Options
    Vortex5921Vortex5921 Posts: 4

Jannas said:

when i selected it it told me it was the tb but it gave me grandmaster
  • Options
    SebastianNR11SebastianNR11 Posts: 27
    Kabam Jax said:

Hello Summoners!

Please, please, please read the offer you are purchasing from the webstore.

We have seen many support tickets from Summoner purchasing unit packages from progression levels below their own.

Remember to double check the purchase you are making to be sure it aligns with what you're intending to buy!

@Kabam Jax
    Know we make an error confusing buying others tittle offer but, in my case i need the 900 units to buy the 3,000 unit offer, but just have 1 day for the offer, just want to know and if you can be honest to me, should i wait for my ticktet to get a respond or should i claim the rewards because there is only 1 day available the offer and get bad rewards because thats what i bought so i can get the second unit offer. Hope your reply
  • Options
    JamescarterJamescarter Posts: 2
    edited July 2023
    Some questions I'd like answered publicly:

Why didn't kabam show all items being purchased in the store like they do in the game?

Why does the store offer goods at the earlier progression level in the store and not in the game?

Please be prompt with your response.