Introducing the Summoner’s Market

Comments

• Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★

Maat1985 said:

Obesone said:

How can i get support on this Summoners Market?

I didn’t received my purchase @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

Friday i made 5 purchases, one payment online and 4 payment in cash.

The only i got confirmantion and my purchases on that moment.

The cash ones, delayed 24 hours the payment confimation, but i do received the 4 of them.

In game i received only 3 of those 4 missing units + rewards.

I waited one more day, i contact the support of they payment method and the confirmed they have my payment, but I have to contact the store!

There IS NOR SUPORT PAGE FOR MISSING objects!

I went to ingame situation, and the person trying to help asked my for my itunes store number! He doesn’t have a clue!

perhaps I was robbed???

Please SOS!

what do you mean you paid in cash?
    who did you pay and where did you pay?
    its all online......
    You can pay at places like 7-11. When you use that option you get an emailed invoice from Xsolla and paynearme.com and find a location to pay the invoice in person.
    pardon what now?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,903 ★★★★★
    Maat1985 said:

Maat1985 said:

Obesone said:

How can i get support on this Summoners Market?

I didn’t received my purchase @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

Friday i made 5 purchases, one payment online and 4 payment in cash.

The only i got confirmantion and my purchases on that moment.

The cash ones, delayed 24 hours the payment confimation, but i do received the 4 of them.

In game i received only 3 of those 4 missing units + rewards.

I waited one more day, i contact the support of they payment method and the confirmed they have my payment, but I have to contact the store!

There IS NOR SUPORT PAGE FOR MISSING objects!

I went to ingame situation, and the person trying to help asked my for my itunes store number! He doesn’t have a clue!

perhaps I was robbed???

Please SOS!

what do you mean you paid in cash?
    who did you pay and where did you pay?
    its all online......
    You can pay at places like 7-11. When you use that option you get an emailed invoice from Xsolla and paynearme.com and find a location to pay the invoice in person.
    pardon what now?
    Lol yeah it’s kind of wild. It looks like this.

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian

So that's why there were so many odd Drugstore or Gas Station type of locations listed in those early pics showing examples of how you can pay.

Thought they were actually allowing you to pay buy “Store's Gift Card”, so instead they just mean stores available to be linked into Xsolla's payment system to go in person to those locations and pay your bill at the store ?
  • NukedNuked Member Posts: 26
    So I just noticed something between the stores, in game tony stark bundle is 850 units which for me is 45$ Canadian 850÷45=18.888 in the mcoc store it's 940 units for 50 CAD 940÷50=18.8 what happened to bonus units?
    edited October 2023

Nuked said:

oh well.
    thats not on kabam.
    thats on apple/google and the currency conversion rates of your country.

kabam just set the price in USD and thats it.
    apple/google take care of the conversion prices in game. and the webstore is converted based on whatever the currency conversion rate at the time of purchase is.
    check back later, maybe you can save half a dollar, or maybe it will cost half a dollar more.
    i know different packs here have different prices depending if i log in on an apple or an android device.

no point wasting time sending a ticket to kabam. its not on them.
    Maat1985 said:

Nuked said:

oh well.
    thats not on kabam.

apple/google take care of the conversion prices in game. and the webstore is converted based on whatever the currency conversion rate at the time of purchase is.
    check back later, maybe you can save half a dollar, or maybe it will cost half a dollar more.
    i know different packs here have different prices depending if i log in on an apple or an android device.

I get conversion and everything but when they released the webstore it was supposed to have added perks compared to in-game store. Especially when the "bonus units" are supposed to be apart of the deal but when broken down by cost your not getting anything extra. The webstore should never cost me more then in-game, especially considering they are a Canadian company. Just my thoughts.
    Nuked said:

Maat1985 said:

Nuked said:

oh well.
    thats not on kabam.

I get conversion and everything but when they released the webstore it was supposed to have added perks compared to in-game store. Especially when the "bonus units" are supposed to be apart of the deal but when broken down by cost your not getting anything extra. The webstore should never cost me more then in-game, especially considering they are a Canadian company. Just my thoughts.
    but if it does its not by fault of kabam.
    when the price is in USD it is greater unit to $ value.
    thats all they can do.
    sounds like apple/google are charging either well over the conversion rate or well under the conversion rate.

what is the cost of odin in game v odin in the store
  • crogscrogs Member Posts: 769 ★★★
    This is getting old. Sometimes my login works. Most of the time I get this. Why Kabam?

• FitnesscwFitnesscw Member Posts: 216 ★★
    crogs said:

This is getting old. Sometimes my login works. Most of the time I get this. Why Kabam?

That happens to me. Only does it when I press login after my email and password is entered. So I click my email/password and wait a second then it autologs me in
  • crogscrogs Member Posts: 769 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    Fitnesscw said:

crogs said:

That happens to me. Only does it when I press login after my email and password is entered. So I click my email/password and wait a second then it autologs me in
    Ah.. Got it. That seems to work. Kinda dumb you have to do that. But it works nonetheless. Thanks.
  • TERENCE-CHILLTERENCE-CHILL Member Posts: 4
    Will there be Cyber Weekend Deals on this particular store?
  • RSoxNo1RSoxNo1 Member Posts: 44
    Are things like the Cyber Weekend deals only available in game or are they also available through the Summoner Market?

Secondary question, I'm borderline Paragon. If I wait until Cyber weekend to become Paragon would I get access to both sets of deals with reset limits for each one. By that I mean if I max out the limits on the Thronebreaker offers and then become Paragon would the purchase limits reset?
  • Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Member Posts: 343 ★★
    RSoxNo1 said:

Secondary question, I'm borderline Paragon. If I wait until Cyber weekend to become Paragon would I get access to both sets of deals with reset limits for each one. By that I mean if I max out the limits on the Thronebreaker offers and then become Paragon would the purchase limits reset?

If you achieve paragon while the offer period is still open you will be able to get the paragon offers
  • Godz_punis3rGodz_punis3r Member Posts: 8
    Store not loading kindly help

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,296 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,296 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    I can't claim the free legends celebration crystal from the store because I don't remeber my kabam account password and I can't reset it because I don't have access to that email anymore. I contacted kabam support but I can't answer their security questions like when was ur account made etc. Because I started in 2021,and stopped, then started again and all my progress was gone and my account reset but I had the same champs so I'm not sure when my account start date is and also I can't find out my og start date in 2021.They told me that I could check my first Google play achievement and I did but when I told them thr date they said it was wrong. I don't know what to do. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax
  • CoMinowCoMinow Member Posts: 331 ★★
    edited December 2023
    This really a thing?

• BluChBluCh Member Posts: 58
    did i miss this 7* crystal because i purchased it in game where there wasn't a 7* crystal?!

• BanannaPandaBanannaPanda Member Posts: 115
    BluCh said:

did i miss this 7* crystal because i purchased it in game where there wasn't a 7* crystal?!

I haven’t purchased either and I’m not seeing this one in the market
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Member Posts: 481 ★★★
    Same. I haven’t purchased it in-game and it’s not showing on the market for me
  • BluChBluCh Member Posts: 58
    it seems to be a Valiant only offer
  • MOB_5150MOB_5150 Member Posts: 3
    Web store not displaying any holiday offers and can't login either
  • paras282000paras282000 Member Posts: 12
    The game is lagging i don't know why from 2days
  • PabloPablo Member Posts: 20
    Kabam only steals from the players... 2 accounts have already blocked me without having cheated... I made some purchases and they didn't get my money back... Kabam steals from his players, I know they will delete this post because they know it's true.
  • Ming_Mow129Ming_Mow129 Member Posts: 54
    Just another money hungry kabam way to make more money. This game used to be fun and now it's who spends the most. Garbage garbage and more garbage for your money
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    same I been on summoners marketplace everyday and I never saw that either. I got the one in game but never got a chance to get in marketplace. Quite disappointed
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    Deder80 said:

same I been on summoners marketplace everyday and I never saw that either. I got the one in game but never got a chance to get in marketplace. Quite disappointed

Let me say it is you valiant
  • Mactom2656Mactom2656 Member Posts: 2
    It's been three days and I can't log in to the market. Is it just me??
  • PabloPablo Member Posts: 20
    I can't believe that Kabam is so good at laughing at the players... 1st they block my account, stealing my purchases with real money and now they send me a statistic of the year, being that they blocked my account a little more than a month ago... that's called mocking... Kabam are really burlesque thieves. Give me back my account.