Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

**Please double check BEFORE you purchase on the Summoner's Market**

Comments

• Options
    IceVerIceVer Posts: 9
    I think those who wrote first (on Friday) will be answered last, be patient:)
  • Options
    PepeMcocPepeMcoc Posts: 3
    its Monday and since Friday i opened a ticket, my issue hasn't been solved, great support team kabam!
  • Options
    LoganTitusJLoganTitusJ Posts: 44
    I purchased the 100 dollar offer on the online store and was supposed to get the thronebreaker bundle but got the proven bundle instead. I checked through the link at the bottom and confirmed that I was supposed to get the thronebreaker bundle as it’s for people who have reached cavalier progression, but I got less than what I was purchasing. Anyone else getting this too?
  • Options
    G0DzG0Dz Posts: 2
    Any eta on when people can expect a response? Plenty of us are worried about losing out on the unit deals due to bugs and people picking wrong package. (Including me)
    Sent a ticket on friday, 11 minutes after the event started. Still waiting.
  • Options
    ReyAlemánReyAlemán Posts: 88
    Hehe, some youtuber (ccp member) was refunded in like 10 minutes? LOL.

We're losing UNIT deals, c'mon... I'd have to buy more odins cuz you won't extend the unit deals timer...
  • Options
    NimravusNimravus Posts: 49
    Purchasing the wrong level shouldn’t even be an option- I was about to drop 400$ until I hot proven rewards instead of paragon- what a joke …those rewards are 5$ rewards on paragon- I knew this roll out would be a disaster
  • Options
    SvKrewSvKrew Posts: 1
    I bought the offer on the page in kabam, I was charged but I did not receive the objects, since Saturday I made my claim and they tell me to wait 5 days for the refund, 5 days for that I have already lost the offers for runes, it is Too bad kabam wanted to buy more through his page but what confidence does he give :(
  • Options
    JannasJannas Posts: 89
    Morale of the story don't buy bundle on the web store if you can . You may have more unite but you are not guarranted to get the correct additional reward for now hopefuly they solve this before the next event like this.
  • Options
    Old_Man_LimnosOld_Man_Limnos Posts: 60
    There’s a reason you’re getting many support tickets from purchasing unit packages. It’s a poorly designed online store!
    Kabam Jax said:

Hello Summoners!

Please, please, please read the offer you are purchasing from the webstore.

We have seen many support tickets from Summoner purchasing unit packages from progression levels below their own.

Remember to double check the purchase you are making to be sure it aligns with what you're intending to buy, BEFORE you confirm!

• Options
    Old_Man_LimnosOld_Man_Limnos Posts: 60

Jannas said:

I purchased the special pack at 29,99$ pack from the web store , it was suposed to be a paragon one (since im paragon ) but didn't get the right object : i was sopposed to get 30k 6* shard , 50x sig stone , rg up gem and some gold in addition to the unit .i got nothing looking like that but rather a thing that i have no use of like 5* nexus 4 4* star selector . I know that something is currently in process to solve the issue but their is no guarrenty for , people who wasted money on something that was buged , to get at least some assurance concerning an eventual compensation for this considering that im not the only one impacted .

It's unfortunate you made a mistake and purchased the unit pack for the wrong progression. As stated you have to submit a ticket. You'll have to be patient as it was your mistake and it might be a good idea to thank the customer service agent who handles it for you.
    No, was it's nothing Like that. I'm having the same issued and i am sure that this (once again) is Kabams fault:
    I am Paragon. Wenn i log into the WebsiteStore i can't choose anything lower than Thronebreaker-Kits.
    I bought the Paragon-Odin-4th-July Pack. The Game sent me: a Grandmaster-Odin-Pack which i can't choose in the Store.

Summary:
    I can't choose Grandmaster-Odin in Webstore.
    I bought Paragon-Odin.
    Game sent me Grandmaster-Odin.

So of course it's once again one of Kabams faults and not mine. And of course Kabam has to fix asap (meaning: today) and not in a couple of days when i can't buy ingame Packages...
    Same thing happened to me. First time I thought it was my fault. Did it again and then realized it was a bait and switch.
  • Options
    G0DzG0Dz Posts: 2
    When did you file your ticket? I have been waiting since friday. @Typhoon
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,752 ★★★★★
    G0Dz said:

I opened my ticket Friday and received two responses Saturday, one today. All saying the same thing.

Especially frustrating as someone who has spent on this game for nearly 8 years. Like why the hell would I want a thronebreaker package when I could buy on paragon one in the game? Ridiculous.
  • Options
    CarnieCarnie Posts: 6
    Typhoon said:

G0Dz said:

I opened my ticket Friday and received two responses Saturday, one today. All saying the same thing.

Especially frustrating as someone who has spent on this game for nearly 8 years. Like why the hell would I want a thronebreaker package when I could buy on paragon one in the game? Ridiculous.
    Same thing happened to me. Tried to avoid using any of the 5 star items but forgot there were 6 star shards in that proven package. I popped a 6 star crystal on monday after the store refresh and used those crystals. Refund denied. But if they got to me in a timely manner maybe I could of? My fault for mismanaging assets due to their ux design and poor staffing.

This whole service experience is making me ftp so it's win win they got my 50 dollars and I'll spend that money on something else lol. It's bad making people feel like the scammers.
  • Options
    Thafish20Thafish20 Posts: 22
    I just received a email from kabam and they said I only purchased the units, when babka said I purchased the black panther paragon deal, and kabam being kabam, sorry nothing we can do. Total rip off and waste of $50
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 416 ★★★★
    If you tell them your intent was to buy the paragon deal, they will refund your original purchase and then you can buy the paragon one.
  • Options
    AlexMiloAlexMilo Posts: 57
    edited July 2023
    So what we need to do is claim the wrong offer, don’t touch affected resources, buy the correct one, then wait for correction? I’ve been waiting 6 days now and support aren’t responding, I have revives, ISO and other items expiring every day..
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey gang.

If you have erroneously purchased the wrong package, please do the following:

1. Don't spend any of the resources you received from the wrong package.
    2. File a support ticket.

I know it can be hard to be patient, but the support team has been refunding many in this situation.

Hey @Kabam Jax

Any news for those of us who are being denied refunds due to accidental opening of an item?

This is really a bummer that we can't get our money back to buy correct/other packages before the store timer will run out.

The online store was very confusing and difficult to navigate, and items were opened before you made this post.
  • Options
    Bash187Bash187 Posts: 4
    @kabam Jax I spent 21k units on the unit offers and I didn’t get any of the solo bonus objectives, I’ve sent in a ticket, please help me
  • Options
    SlugheadSlughead Posts: 20
    The store is very poorly designed/implemented. Initially I bought an odin bundle without any trouble. But then I decided to buy a black panther bundle. When I got to the payment part, it already had saved my credit card from the previous transaction. There was nothing on the screen to confirm what I was buying or even how much it was actually going to cost (I knew I was paying in Canadian $, so it was going to be different from the listed price, but I didn't know exactly how much).

There was only a "Proceed to Checkout" button. No way to confirm what the bundle was or price, so I assumed the proceed to checkout was going to go to a confirmation screen. Nope. It processed the transaction. And then I found out that what the real price was. And then in game I found out that I only got the units. It didn't give me the actual bundle with all the extra stuff. I never would have paid that much just for the units.

Could I have been more careful and caught that? Maybe. I thought I was pretty careful about picking the right bundle. But the UI in the store is terrible. It is so easy to make a mistake.

I submitted a support ticket last Friday. Still haven't heard anything other than "Thanks for your patience while we deal with this unexpected increase in support tickets". I haven't spent the units, so I am pretty sure I'll get a refund (eventually). But will it happen in time for me to purchase the bundle that I actually intended to buy? No idea.
  • Options
    sparkkyssparkkys Posts: 7
    I bought the 3 odins in the new store back to back and didn’t realize it until after I purchased them that only one was the correct paragon deal and the other 2 were not, that it switched automatically to the lesser level deals so bought the next one in game, I won’t use that store until it’s just for my progression which is paragon, and kabam says send in a ticket which is more annoying and a pain than the bugs we get in game so I’ll suck it up but won’t spend until this is fixed
  • Options
    CarnieCarnie Posts: 6
    Gotta give credit where it's due. I opened a second ticket and made sure I had the items from the incorrect purchase in my inventory. Didn't get the refund but Kabam made sure the paragon items where swapped in, even though the sales event is over. Hope everyone else gets a resolution they're happy with.
  • Options
    Carnie said:

Gotta give credit where it's due. I opened a second ticket and made sure I had the items from the incorrect purchase in my inventory. Didn't get the refund but Kabam made sure the paragon items where swapped in, even though the sales event is over. Hope everyone else gets a resolution they're happy with.

I did not. They won't refund my package or exchange it for something else because I opened an abyss nexus on accident. Very unhappy with my service.
  • Options
    Silver_RaiderSilver_Raider Posts: 7
    @kabam jax, @Kabam Miike @""Kabam Lyra" I have a similar issue and have raised a ticket #462778 on 5 July but till now there had been no follow-up after the initial reply on the same day. Like many others, I have missed the tier 4 offer deal as it expired after 48 hours due to the delayed reply. It is already 9 July, 4 days after ticket raised.. Please assist to highlight to your team and resolve the issue asap. Thanks
  • Options
    AlexMiloAlexMilo Posts: 57
    edited July 2023
    It’s now been 4 days without any response to my second ticket, a week without response to my original ticket. It really shouldn’t be taking this long..
  • Options
    LucaK729LucaK729 Posts: 16
    Going on over 9 days here without a response. Any update?
  • Options
    SlugheadSlughead Posts: 20
    I'm at 10 days without any follow up response on my support ticket (only the original "thanks for your patience"). The offers are obviously long gone. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax is there any update on what's happening with the outstanding tickets from the July offers? Is the support team still swamped?
  • Options
    BłøødBłøød Posts: 3
    Where are the fun in the sun solo rewards at?