**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena top grinder

vz2fbxvz2fbx Posts: 89
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
In recent lady deadstrike and hood arena, it is pretty amazing that someone could be no 1 in the feature arena and still have time to be on the 6th place in Hood arena. After looking at his profile, he could have 3574 winstreak. If there was special 5 days arena in the past, it means he had never slept. Respect!

Comments

• Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★
    Very stunning and brave. Hopefully kabaam hires that summoner as their skill and dedication will only improve the game. Plus I'm sure he could work 80 hours a week for Kabam and still top 10 both arenas in both rounds.
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★

Very stunning and brave. Hopefully kabaam hires that summoner as their skill and dedication will only improve the game. Plus I'm sure he could work 80 hours a week for Kabam and still top 10 both arenas in both rounds.

Idk, seems like there are a few on this forum 80 hrs a week and I have no idea how people even do that.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,160 ★★★★
    Thats wild lol bet nothing happens
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Leanbison said:

You guys forgot to mention that they only have 2,500,000 account. Having very little to work with but still coming out on top in both arenas. A truly inspirational story.

True, can't wait for the documentary, in VHS only.
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 575 ★★★
    Jokes aside, 300 bans were not enough lol
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    vz2fbx said:

In recent lady deadstrike and hood arena, it is pretty amazing that someone could be no 1 in the feature arena and still have time to be on the 6th place in Hood arena. After looking at his profile, he could have 3574 winstreak. If there was special 5 days arena in the past, it means he had never slept. Respect!

what a sad life this guy… 🙄
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,160 ★★★★

vz2fbx said:

what a sad life this guy… 🙄

Yeah, cheaters are definitely sad.

Whats even more sad is that even though its so blatent, nothing will be done about it.

Crazy
  • Options
    Ericson23Ericson23 Posts: 115
    This guy should be banned!Normal people can't do 3574 consecutive victories in 3 days
  • Options
    Ericson23Ericson23 Posts: 115
    kabam should investigate all players with more than 1000 pvp win streaks
  • Options
    vz2fbxvz2fbx Posts: 89
    Ericson23 said:

This guy should be banned!Normal people can't do 3574 consecutive victories in 3 days

As somebody said here, he had a time stone.
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 394 ★★★
    First off there 4320 minutes before you can’t do anymore of the arena. A streak of 3574 is 10k+ fights in one arena assuming you do those matches without cheating some will take over a minute so to get this win streak they would’ve had to cheat and with all the other titles they have I wouldn’t be surprised and how bad their prestige is for how many champs they have and how bad their power rating is so easily say their a modder and should be banned on the spot
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    This is getting infuriating now
  • Options
    Chief_primeChief_prime Posts: 70 ★★
    I tip my hat as well! Great effort.

In fact all those extremely dedicated arena grinders deserve a round of applause. Seriously!

When you think how revive farming had to go away coz some players were trying to make it a little easier on themselves to play thru content without using as many units, but these amazing 24/7 grinders have been going for years, day in day out, to get limitless units to spend on stuff - that really seems to be the way kabam likes it. Seal of approval. And oh, don't forget that if they manage to get a 1 in a million chance of a slap in the wrist, guess what? Get a fat welcome package upon their return!
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,190 ★★★★
    vz2fbx said:

BeastDad said:

Nothing remotely suspicious about this one, I can play 24 hrs per day also.

I came across this kind of player a lot. It seems we have so many great players like this and, probably, Kabam recognizes them and encourage them to grow. So great 👍

Feel so ashame that I could not be at their level. It may be better to quit the game.
    You will get there eventually buddy
    Such achievements require dedication
  • Options
    xman69xxman69x Posts: 51
    Ok we are funny and sarcastic with comments…but really???

KABAM RESPOND ON THIS , AND GIVE US EXPLANATION.
  • Options
    Such blatant cheating haha.