**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank down tickets for Zemo and Kraven…

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    It's like you didn't read a word I said.
    Honestly, this is ridiculous. I'm not going to be manipulated, forced, or belittled into agreeing.
    I said I disagree, and I said I agree to disagree.
    End. Of. Story.
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 950 ★★★★
    Manup456 said:

Guys you can’t pay certain people in this forum any attention they have been doing this for a long time now and known through out the community. It’s for attention 100 people say blue they say pink because they like the attention they must not get at home 😆

Lol maybe they should be spending more time playing the game rather than disagreeing with stuff on the forums that literally everyone else is in agreement about. Must be some kind of kink to be yelled at that’s causing this lol
  • Options
    Sure. If that's your take, have at it. I don't care what you call me or my words. I know what I said.
    I could have been more direct but that would have been combative. I could have pointed out how unbelievably broken it is to have a Champ that continuously Special Locks the opponent with a lather, rinse, repeat cycle. Design-wise, if they wanted to present anything challenging, it would have to include Root Immunity on every Node. That
    I chose my words to be respectful. I'm not the one trolling or looking for conflict here.
    My comments speak for themselves, just like others do. Have fun with the discussion.
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    I am Not a Fan of RDT as well.
    If i could choose between the Moleman Treatment and the the Hood Action taken.
    I go with the Hood!

I get that would involve much more Work, effort and time. Which is sparse in mystic Crystal backroll Times. But THAT would be the right thing Imho.
  • Options

Look at karatemikes Videos. He never used zemo lock. 15 furybuffs: you first have to get that much😅😅 it doesnt matter. The only nerf is that you cant abuse him on powersnack anymore. But therefore you have a lower duration until cleanse comes back he isnt that weak still r5 champ. But its disrespectful to not communicate. @secon

Trust me I’ve used Zemo probably 10 times more than Karatemike, no offense directed towards him, I have yet to see someone who actually performs the lock correctly the way I do in this video: https://youtu.be/WafflqagFcU
    Very nicely done. I couldn't quite figure out what the missing factor was.

On topic. I never ranked Zemo beyond R3 because I found him too slow. The Zemo lock was the only real reason I'd do it. To take that away from the character is to nerf him by default. KT is right. They've nerfed everything that made him viable as anything more than a mildly pesky defender if you don't know what you're doing.
    Yup. The lock made him viable for a lot of cool fights where you can lock the opponent down. Having to bait specials removes the purpose of root in my opinion and he’s definetly very slow, his damage output is very bad.

Also, the missed factor is that you can fit 8 hits intead MSD’s 7 hits in the root duration and using the valk relic allows for another hit after the striker ends, thus giving you back 100% of the power you used and allowing for the lock to last indefinetly unless the opponent blocks a hit. This ONLY WORKS at rank 5. At rank 4 you can only lock about 300k hp.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,419 ★★★★★

What was the very specific purpose they were created for? What “other reasons” were they later extended for? When else have they been given that wasn’t reasonable in your view?

Yeah that one is not getting answered.
  • Options
    edited July 2023

So Zemo now only has one rotation you can go for, which is the sp2 sp1 sp1 rotation, giving you 31 bleeds per usage. I’m running 5/5 deep wounds, my Zemo is rank 5 max sig with a rank 3 5 star valk relic. Basically as topped up as a Zemo can be. Now let’s see what his damage output looks like compared to some other skill champions…

°Rank 5 max sig Zemo:

°Rank 4 unawakened Kate Bishop:

°Rank 1 7 star unawakened Hawkeye:

°Rank 4 sig 180 Attuma:

°Rank 3 Masacre:

°Rank 3 Ronin:

°Rank 1 7 star Killmonger:

°Rank 4 Aegon with 0 persistent charges:

In my opinion, if Shuri got a buff when her damage was better than this, he deserves one too. What do you think?

Post I just made comparing Zemo’s damage to some others. He has worse damage than Killmonger, since 7 stars are less than r5 6 stars :)
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 557 ★★★★
    ya but did you see the videos though? INSANE! *emoji* *emoji* shocked face question mark exclamation point capital letters
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Edit. Comment removed.
  • Options

Edit. Comment removed.

I really hope you’ll manage to not be so controversial and agree with people more in the future, I don’t think you’re evil, but you’re too much of a devil’s advocate…
  • Options
    ZeroFrostNinjaZeroFrostNinja Posts: 29 ★★
    I was trying to fix the block quotes and it removed my comment.
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 247 ★★★
    edited July 2023

TrongNov said:

Could you guys just move on with the thread and stop quoting and answering him pls? Geez

Never
    Arguing with someone who's consistently not gonna change their mind is just a noise fest and nothing but asking for drama.
    Yet, again another serious topic turns into community vs GW.
  • Options
    Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★
    Why didn’t kabam post this trello board anywhere else? Nothing about it here or in game. Kabam mike made it sound like this was an obvious thing that everyone should know about. Kabam ignorance yet again but this time they could have rectified their mistake and chose not to. Not cool at all.
  • Options
    Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★

Yes, I knew about it before Miike pointed it out.
    The Forum isn't just here for one purpose alone. There is information here. If someone takes the time to read the Posts they make, as well as other Players, it's not hard to see what's shared.
    You're right, it wasn't communicated here. It was also not inquired about. No one asked if the interaction was supposed to be that way. They just Ranked him.
    Calling me a Troll is the standard response when someone says things that don't line up with what people want.
    I get it. People are upset about the lack of communication. They're upset Tickets were given in one instance and not the other. I can see that. Just because I don't agree that Tickets should be given doesn't mean I'm ignorant to that.
    I have two sides. One that feels for people investing Resources in something that has changed, and another side that believes Tickets are only for a specific situation. That situation becomes less and less clear each time they're given in other circumstances, and they're asked for again and again.
    I'm not sure how it's unclear that someone can hold different views on something, but as I said before, nothing is ever black-and-white.

Nobody is calling you a troll because your view isn't aligning with other people. People are calling you a troll because you keep repeating the same talking points over and over again with no substance behind it despite numerous different perspectives being put in front of you. It's always the same "I just don't feel like RDTs should be given" even if there seem to be precedent for it, even though it seems like the decision that would make the most people happy, even though it seems warranted by Kabam using a Trello board that 99.999% of the community hasn't heard about to justify their lack of communication, even though it would require minimal additional effort since they already agreed to send out Kraven RDTs, even though it will do nothing to alter the game economy. You sound like a video game NPC repeating the same lines over and over again.
    That precedent is one of my issues with it. If you've been following.
    Again, you keep repeating that without explaining why you have a problem with it. The precedent has been set already, you can't change that no matter how much you want. If your reasoning is just "It's my opinion, I feel like it" that's precisely why people call you a troll and nobody takes you seriously.
    We're here to express our "feelings and opinions". Besides that, I've already explained it pages ago. RDTs were created for a very specific purpose. Since then, they've been extended for a number of other reasons and not only does that confuse what they're for, it just fuels the demand for more. "You gave them then....you gave them for this....you gave them for that...."
    That's not just my feelings. It's been proven over the years. You can call it what you like, but we're not going to agree on this. If I don't agree with Kabam’s decision to give them, although I respect it, then I'm not going to agree with the demand on the Player's side either. I also extended that same respect to the Players, but people seem dead-set on arguing because I don't agree that Tickets are warranted.
    Bruh, RDTs are for situations like this, kabam makes a pretty large nerf to two champs and doesn’t communicate in the right way. Kabam could have made a post here or in game and it would have been more acceptable.
    Please stop defending kabam every single freaking post. We understand you’re a narc but please just accept that kabam isn’t always right, they make mistakes like most companies.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,156 ★★★★
    TrongNov said:

TrongNov said:

Could you guys just move on with the thread and stop quoting and answering him pls? Geez

Never
    Arguing with someone who's consistently not gonna change their mind is just a noise fest and nothing but asking for drama.
    Y'know I was jokin right
  • Options
    TrongNov said:

TrongNov said:

Never
    No one was asking for drama. I expressed my thoughts on it. I pointed out that it's been my view for years. I acknowledged the other side. I clarified I wasn't trying to inhibit anyone from expressing their feelings on it. I even pointed out that my view isn't going to change on it, and respectfully agreed to disagree.
    The rest is not on me.
    No one is being dramatic or controversial. It's a different opinion. Simple as that. Not every opinion on the Forum is going to coincide with what everyone else wants.
This discussion has been closed.