**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Rank down tickets for Zemo and Kraven…

Comments

• Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,190 ★★★★★
    Peps69 said:

I agree with you @SecondSkriller that, at least after 2 nerfs Kabam should give him a tune up in some places to compensate (bleed potency, reduce the rooted defender power rate more, increase the root time so you can stack more bleeds)

Kabam does not like the cheese things, so until a certain point I understand his point in the infinite root lock, but I feel that it is a very significant change for at least give the oportunity to players to decide if they want to keep it at R5 or use the resources in another champ.

I have mine at r5 and for sure I would use that t6cc in Valkyrie or Kate probably.

Yeah, I’m ok with root lock being gone but now they should give him a proper tune up to compensate since I’m sure the design team was basing his damage on the ability to lock… as much as they don’t want to admit it, same for the rebalance, that’s all cool if he can still root lock but now that that’s nerfed the tune down better be a rebalance instead, aiming to decrease his cheesing and increase his damage which is sub par at the moment.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

I sure hope you guys are still going to reply to this @Kabam Miike

That would be nice, but I think he already said all that he would say as an official response. Moving forward, this thread will peter out and stop bumping with replies. In a week or two, they'll dangle and/or bungle the next shiny. We'll either move on from Zemo or we won't and for what the few people that don't will amount to, Kabam technically could care less, but that would take effort and that goes against the whole idea of not caring. At least until the Kraven RDTs come out, then the Zemo subject will have a brief bump that Kabam will studiously ignore.

I could be wrong at how this will play out, but I don't think I will be.
    I still have a little hope but if we don’t hear anything today I’ll assume your prediction is going to play out. Hopefully, if nothing else, they really do learn from this and improve. It’s going to cast a shadow on the rebalance updates for a while either way.
    Got no hope, they said what needed to be said.. this thread will either die or get closed ...
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike atleast if you won’t reply take a look at the balance propositions brought forth in this post…
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    This will definetly go down as the Zemo situation whenever anyone is going to want to rank up a champ…
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    This thread right now:

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,376 ★★★★★

Bugmat78 said:

It seems to be the "ignore and hope it goes away/outrage burns itself out" tactic. The bottom line on early access deals is probably the only talking that will count from here.

Imagine having a customer base and that's aided in creating your billion dollar company, and you treat them like this, not even having the respect to acknowledge all of these counter arguments.. pure narcissism
    It isn't a negotiation.
    I'm sure they're aware people are upset. They were likely aware they would be upset when they made the decision. Sometimes things are revisited, and sometimes decisions are firm.
    Do you think it would help if someone commented that they acknowledge the points made but the decision isn't changing, or do you think it would further exacerbate it?
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Moleman was nerfed before quicksilver Release.

Zemolock is disabled before a abysslike Super content Release?

So legacy can't win it the first day, right before seatin (can he zemolock?)?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,376 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

Bugmat78 said:

It seems to be the "ignore and hope it goes away/outrage burns itself out" tactic. The bottom line on early access deals is probably the only talking that will count from here.

Imagine having a customer base and that's aided in creating your billion dollar company, and you treat them like this, not even having the respect to acknowledge all of these counter arguments.. pure narcissism
    It isn't a negotiation.
    I'm sure they're aware people are upset. They were likely aware they would be upset when they made the decision. Sometimes things are revisited, and sometimes decisions are firm.
    Do you think it would help if someone commented that they acknowledge the points made but the decision isn't changing, or do you think it would further exacerbate it?
    From my perspective it wouldn’t exacerbate it because a response on the poor state of the Trello tool with a defined response on where players will be expected to look in the future would leave me feel heard even if they decide to stick by the initial decision.
    People have been hyperocused on this Trello thing. We've already established that it wasn't communicated properly and they owned that.
  • Options

Bugmat78 said:

It isn't a negotiation.
    Weren’t we complaining about a lack of communication? They are literally just doing it again… of course this should be a negotiation, atleast if they CARE that is.
  • Options

BigBlueOx said:

Bugmat78 said:

It isn't a negotiation.
    From my perspective it wouldn’t exacerbate it because a response on the poor state of the Trello tool with a defined response on where players will be expected to look in the future would leave me feel heard even if they decide to stick by the initial decision.
    People have been hyperocused on this Trello thing. We've already established that it wasn't communicated properly and they owned that.
    They owned up to nothing, that’s a fat lie.
This discussion has been closed.