**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing Items in Stash [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    Pure a me sta succedendo, se kabam non si decide di fixarlo non si può maxare nulla
  • Options
    When I logged in today, my entire stash was deleted. I had over 50 catalysts and over 2k iso in it. Are we getting these items back?!?!?
  • Options
    Vegeta0801Vegeta0801 Posts: 3
    @Jaymix79 , It worked bro , I popped a 4 str crystal and everythings back

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,990 ★★★★★
    Thank you for notifying us about this. I assure you none of us had heard of this before you posted
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,156 ★★★★
    Same thing happened to me
  • Options
    FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    Everything in my overflow is gone. Been looking for motivation to quit this buggy, greedy game. If Kabam can’t restore all of the stuff I worked and saved for then that may be a sign to move on.
  • Options
    Same here, i had a lot of ISO and i need them
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    Worked for me.
  • Options
    Same here
  • Options
    Vegeta0801Vegeta0801 Posts: 3
    forget it...it disappears again after u relogin..... X(
  • Options
    Cheeter_999_Cheeter_999_ Posts: 19
    I logged into the game only to find out that all of my remaining items in the stash had left me including iso, catalysts and also consumables.
  • Options
    Another problem. When restarting the game. It decides to reset the stash. @Kabam Miike i don’t wanna pop a crystal everytime I log in just to see my stash and rank up a champ. Can we get a fix or a compensation atleast

• Options
    Anas_wick99Anas_wick99 Posts: 75
    What's PHC
  • Options
    TheWeave23TheWeave23 Posts: 16
    Why am I seeing all of these posts from summoners with the same issue and not one person from Kabam has responded on any thread saying “looking into it”, or merged the threads and made an announcement at the top of the forum? Come on
  • Options
    TaktiderblondeTaktiderblonde Posts: 12
    Premium hero crystal
    Gives you 1-4 stars 😂
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    massive LOL at everyone freaking out like this isn't a rogue bug that would be sorted out, and instead acting like their things have been STOLEN!!!

Open a crystal that would send something to the stash, if that doesn't work, log a support call with Kabam and it'll be sorted, nothing will be lost.
  • Options
    TheWeave23TheWeave23 Posts: 16
    Nothing works for me. And not a peep from anyone in Kabam with all of the threads going on about this.
  • Options
    Littleha132Littleha132 Posts: 4
    Opening crystals or leveling up a champ seems to temporarily restore the stash, but it disappears again when quitting out of the game
  • Options
    Cheeter_999_Cheeter_999_ Posts: 19
    This is evidence
  • Options
    CrymoreCrymore Posts: 2
    Wiped my stash out, nice one, kids crying.
  • Options
    good evening summoners, are your resources disappearing too?
  • Options
    Just logged in and found my stash completely gone. Had a countless amount of rank up materials I was looking forward to using. I know Kabam gets a lot of shade from the community even when they do positive things and in general I think they do a great job with this game. But this ones kinda crazy hope they find a way to get everyone's items back asap.
  • Options
    Gunners1986Gunners1986 Posts: 9
    Seriously kabam need to get their heads out of their back sides 😒 and realise this is a really big bug that's caused major issues for everyone and will take either them replacing wat people have lost or give out compo that will cover wat people have lost
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 543 ★★★
    could a mod please comment whether this is being looked at?
    @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    The fact that the overflow can return (but disappear again) means this will likely get fixed quick.
  • Options
    PirateJonPirateJon Posts: 82
    Same
  • Options
    SmokegunSmokegun Posts: 9
    Same 😱😱😱 . OMG
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Opening a crystal that will send stuff to your stash recovers everything. But logging out and back in makes them all disappear again. Magical.
  • Options
    RobC79RobC79 Posts: 16
    I lost mine also
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 552 ★★★
    Lmao