Missing Items in Stash [Merged Threads]

Comments

• StillnohopeStillnohope Member Posts: 1
    Mine is gone as well
  • Jburnz33Jburnz33 Member Posts: 6
    I just logged on and noticed the new stash icon. Checking my stash I found it had all disappeared. This would be devastating. Please fix this asap.
    Thanks
    Jburnz33
  • Ckent1099Ckent1099 Member Posts: 69
    I ran thru the apothecary and the stash came back. Not sure if this is a visual bug or not.
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★

Premium hero crystal
    Gives you 1-4 stars 😂

2-4
  • sunspot_7sunspot_7 Member Posts: 28
    I know that iso and potions can be expired but not when i got em 3 days ago and even tonight i just logged in in my game and all my stored iso and potions were gone my complete inventory was wiped out i even had like 10 t2 alpha which were supposed to expire after a month are gone too what is this guys. Kabam plz take a look at this bug fix it and plz get me my stuff back because trust me it took days to get that iso for my rank ups.
  • FrankWhiteFrankWhite Member Posts: 181 ★★
    Mine is gone too since a couple of minutes
  • GladsGlads Member Posts: 426 ★★★
    Same here this is completely unacceptable another bug in the game causing grief
  • Go_ToGo_To Member Posts: 317 ★★★
    Where are the mods? This isn’t a weekend. Normally they’re waiting to jump on and delete any photos of cheaters in bgs. Now when we actually need an update they’re gone? Typical kabam
  • IamonmylevelIamonmylevel Member Posts: 5
    Same thing here wow
  • Robnyc71Robnyc71 Member Posts: 76
    Same, an ally maté restarted and it reappeared but not for me
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Member Posts: 170
    edited August 2023
    Mine is completely gone too. I had TONS of stuff in the overflow items on all the tabs, and TONS of rewards unclaimed. I only claim them once they're set to expire in the next 12 hours, so I have stuff that's set to expire in a few hours which I can't claim. And all the potions, sig stones and other items in my inventory that I had literally hundreds of overflow items for no longer show the "counts" that say what I have in overflow.

The only thing I can do is claim unclaimed stuff from the "solo events," but that only goes back a day or two. The stuff that's going to expire in less than 24 hours from the Rewards tab is impossible to get to now from anywhere else. I had rare rewards from Marvel Insider waiting to be claimed in there too, and I don't remember when they're expiring.

OK, now as soon as I submitted this, I looked at the game again, and I can see the stash now. Hopefully this lasts. I hope Kabam realizes that when the stash goes away, we could immediately start losing items that are close to expiration.
  • IamonmylevelIamonmylevel Member Posts: 5
    5k iso
    Revives potions alfa t1
    Everything gone ... KABAM FIX THIS
  • lcmjerllcmjerl Member Posts: 5
    Same here, it seem everyone lost their stash contents!
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Member Posts: 728 ★★★★
    2 hours already and not a single word from kabam =/ c'mon
  • androspandrosp Member Posts: 2
    -IPhone 11
    -WiFi
    -version 41.0.0
    -All of my ISO, Catalycists, rewards, items are gone
  • spaceoakspaceoak Member Posts: 146
    same here
  • Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Member Posts: 797 ★★★★
    edited August 2023

Mine is completely gone too. I had TONS of stuff in the overflow items on all the tabs, and TONS of rewards unclaimed. I only claim them once they're set to expire in the next 12 hours, so I have stuff that's set to expire in a few hours which I can't claim. And all the potions in my inventory that I had dozens of overflow items for no longer show the "counts" that say what I have in overflow.

The only thing I can do is claim unclaimed stuff from the "solo events," but that only goes back a day or two. The stuff that's going to expire in less than 24 hours from the Rewards tab is impossible to get to now from anywhere else. I had rare rewards from Marvel Insider waiting to be claimed in there too, and I don't remember when they're expiring.

Try opening a crystal that will send some iso or something to your stash to see if that restores it temporarily. Something like a PHC or 3* crystal that should give a dupe and some iso to your stash.

This works for me temporarily so you can at least make sure nothing expires this way.
  • Scholesy147Scholesy147 Member Posts: 3
    Revives, rewards Iso and energy all gone. Got some more Iso. Close the game, opened it and that was gone as well.

• Angel15Angel15 Member Posts: 2
    Same here
  • SmokingcoughSmokingcough Member Posts: 5
    Looked in today at apx 5:08 pm. I checked my calendar events then decided to upgrade my heros. Upon entering the champion screen and clicking a hero to upgrade I find my stash which included almost 400 iso and energy,healing and such all gone. I also can't locate the 4 star max signature Chrystal I got lastnight
  • androspandrosp Member Posts: 2

• ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 827 ★★★

• RonMakendyRonMakendy Member Posts: 2
    Hace 10 minutos me paso lo mismo, y todavía no tengo respuesta alguna que paso
  • Skittles4Skittles4 Member Posts: 2
    i logged into my account and everything in my stash/overflow was gone? anything know something about this
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,262 ★★★★★

2 hours already and not a single word from kabam =/ c'mon

Miike or Jax will say something when they know something of value to say
  • FubbieFubbie Member Posts: 142
    Yes, all my items vanished to. Included 3 r4 gems
  • FubbieFubbie Member Posts: 142
    Same here
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 920 ★★★

Open one crystal. I did that and everything appeared again

Negative...
  • JMZJMZ Member Posts: 1
    Same here. Everything is gone