**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What do you listen too while you play?

2»

Comments

• Options
    hyp3r05hyp3r05 Posts: 67
    Metal for casual play
    Taylor Swift while I’m doing something important
  • Options
    BigHomieBigHomie Posts: 14

• Options
    hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Posts: 271 ★★

What noise do you have running, if any, while you play the game?
    These days i’m usually going through some new stuff and expanding my repertoire- this week has been Kanye’s discography and as a side note may I recommend for your enjoyment The College Dropout because it is an incredible debut album

I listen to howard the ducks sound effects when he gets hit🥴
  • Options
    RustyoneilRustyoneil Posts: 185 ★★
    In my head, I hear Slayer of Gods theme music every time I use CGR
  • Options
    Professorx912Professorx912 Posts: 4
    Eminem
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    I always wonder how many people listen to the in-game music and/or sound effects. Whenever I see play throughs or guides me there’s always the sound effects but I wonder how many people actually play and listen to them?

For me, if I’m listen to something it’s usually podcasts and either long-form news or about the X-Men (Cerebrocast is phenomenal)
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    My sobs every time I open a featured and pull Psycho Man.
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I listen to my dying brain cells scratching at my skull screaming and begging me to turn the game off to make the pain go away.. but what I mostly listen to is the sound of me chuckling while I carry on playing 🤪😱💀
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Sometimes The Game
    Often The Bug
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

I've listened to a lot of Run the Jewels and Bloodywood recently.

RTJ 2 is an absolute fire record
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    I,m now hearing that 14 year old duck song dont ask me why
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023

These days i’m usually going through some new stuff and expanding my repertoire- this week has been Kanye’s discography and as a side note may I recommend for your enjoyment The College Dropout because it is an incredible debut album

Happy you mentioned College Dropout, if you want more chill I recommend Oncle Jazz
    thanks for the rec!
    i’ve never actually heard any of kanye’s music so this is a really fun experience- with where i’m at so far i’d rank them like this:
    1. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (8.5)
    2. The College Dropout (8)
    3. Yeezus (8)
    4. Late Registration (7.5)
    5. Graduation (7.5)
    6. 808s and Heartbreak (7)
  • Options
    RockSlydeRockSlyde Posts: 30
    1199345 said:

Sleep Token

WORSHIP.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

Happy you mentioned College Dropout, if you want more chill I recommend Oncle Jazz
    Oncle Jazz by Men I Trust right?
    Yessirrrrr
    Love their songs. Numb, Lauren, Sugar, Show me how, Hard to let go, and Pines, are some of my favourites.
    I love them so much :heart: crazy to think Untourable Album came out 2 yrs ago (in 3 days) glad I found another fan online :)
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023

thanks for the rec!
    i’ve never actually heard any of kanye’s music so this is a really fun experience- with where i’m at so far i’d rank them like this:
    1. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (8.5)
    2. The College Dropout (8)
    3. Yeezus (8)
    4. Late Registration (7.5)
    5. Graduation (7.5)
    6. 808s and Heartbreak (7)
    a lot of his newer *mentally unstable* albums fit a niche with KIDS SEE GHOSTS being one I actually own on vinyl (it's got this awesome pink translucent look) also if you like Yeezus I I obviously have to recommend Travis Scott's Utopia and his debut Rodeo. I'm a HEAVY music enjoyer so I'm happy you made this thread :heart:
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Voices in my head... I try to make imitations of the character I am playing with and against
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Kick and puches which my champ through
  • Options
    ZekirZekir Posts: 155 ★★
    An artist by the name of Far Out. Has been really chill to listen to while playing.
  • Options

In my head, I hear Slayer of Gods theme music every time I use CGR

I love that - but I just wanted to say you're most likely referring to Ghost Rider's theme from Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 😎
  • Options
    MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Posts: 160 ★★
    I mostly listen to Juice WRLD and X
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
    I try not to listen to it but I keep hearing my wife muttering something about stop playing that stupid game and give me some attention.......I'm good at tuning it out but it keeps getting louder and louder till I acknowledge her......
  • Options
    Crime junkies recently
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Mostly dubstep musics but whenever is herc time will run God of war theme musics.
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 741 ★★★
    My thumbs aggressively slapping the screen
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    TV
  • Options
    Ashok1504Ashok1504 Posts: 40
    What's up Danger from across the spiderverse
  • Options
    Mostly heavy metal songs and various sub genres especially when I'm grinding for arena, for example: Iron Maiden, Metallica, S.o.a.d., Skillet, Slipknot, Korn etc...
    Without music I don t have the energy to carry on otherwise😂😂