**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Caps Commissary Event looking spicy

Comments

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    I feel for @Kabam Miike and the team on this to be honest, if I were him, I wouldn’t have even entertained the whinging.

As it stands, everyone seems to be moaning about the offers, but if they had a 7* Hercules in the store for 500mil gold, or 20million loyalty, imagine everyone then who would be whinging they cannot get it.

It’s honestly a lose, lose situation, I personally got 11 Feature crystals and got a 7* Chavez, how anyone is moaning about that deal I don’t know, if you opened 11 features and got dupes, you wouldn’t have enough for a 7* champ, so that deal is a bargain.

Anyway, just my thoughts, if it was the other end of the scale and 20k units for some things, all those who don’t have it would be moaning.

At least this event near enough everyone can get something, and if you don’t want it, just leave it be.

It’s not a major sale like 4th July, Cyber Week etc. It’s a bonus little store, where you can trade and get some goodies, wether they are game changing or not, the option is there.

People need to calm down, even before it was here, Miike told us to chill with the expectations.
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★

This event is very bad and kabam are showing how much they want our money again this is not on this event is a paid to win event and that is not fair, you tell us not to save but things cost ridiculous amount of gold and units it takes ages to save 1000 units talking about 10000, i am very disappointed in this event you seem to be only watching youtubers with their 30000000 good and 40000 units well us normal players do never get to this quantity of units or gold it would take a year of playing this game to save that much and never spending anything, this game has become a big cash grab and its not on I purchase quite alot but in the real world bills have risen and got higher so money dont come like water anymore its very tight for everyone so to keep putting cash grabbing events that normal players can’t get involved in is unfair and not right. look at my units i saved from about a month ago and thats all i have saved and so can u see how this is ridiculous i only have 2000units and your making a things 8888 units like its funny or something this is very bad show u do not care about the community at all and only about money and who ever is giving the most i mean eve. If i put £500 in the game right now i still wouldn’t have enough points for the 7* 4,500points and things give us 50 points 100 points for 8888 units who is doing the math round here ????

Spoken like a true weakling
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

I feel for @Kabam Miike and the team on this to be honest, if I were him, I wouldn’t have even entertained the whinging.

As it stands, everyone seems to be moaning about the offers, but if they had a 7* Hercules in the store for 500mil gold, or 20million loyalty, imagine everyone then who would be whinging they cannot get it.

It’s honestly a lose, lose situation, I personally got 11 Feature crystals and got a 7* Chavez, how anyone is moaning about that deal I don’t know, if you opened 11 features and got dupes, you wouldn’t have enough for a 7* champ, so that deal is a bargain.

Anyway, just my thoughts, if it was the other end of the scale and 20k units for some things, all those who don’t have it would be moaning.

At least this event near enough everyone can get something, and if you don’t want it, just leave it be.

It’s not a major sale like 4th July, Cyber Week etc. It’s a bonus little store, where you can trade and get some goodies, wether they are game changing or not, the option is there.

People need to calm down, even before it was here, Miike told us to chill with the expectations.

The major issue I've seen people have with the Feature crystal trade in is that it actively punishes people who don't hoard crystal shards. I'm at a disadvantage because I choose to open up my 6* crystals whenever I get them

Kabam has said in the past that hoarding is something they don't particularly like, but events like this only show the opposite. If the event ran long enough that I'd be able to get the shards, or it ran alongside another event that gave a load of 6* shards I'd be fine with it. This choice from Kabam is just weird
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/347622/i-thought-they-were-trying-to-steer-us-away-from-hoarding/p1

A ton of others from this thread would agree with you.

Allegedly the intent is to move us away from hoarding, but events like this just backfire and only make matters worse.

• Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    Miike saying to not set expectations is like apple. Our event isn't wrong, your expectations are wrong. We were not expecting anything after 22nd yet event still disappointed. How is that our fault?
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Thank you for the explanation @Kabam Miike indeed I took only the free offers, with gold and it's enough for my happiness gems and stones. I'm waiting to see now the 29th and the loyalty pack if it's the pack with the exclusive 7* like void black cat Etc .
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Licky said:

Zuro said:

Worst aged post of all time lmao

I made it lol and completely agree did a complete 180 it sounded so good before it actually came
    A proof for the next times that people have to wait for the beginning of the event before giving a piece of advice… Like too often on the forum.
  • Options
    René_VuRené_Vu Posts: 66

Hey all

Honestly, I feel bad for you and the other moderators cuz I've worked for cx service and I know you take all the backlash while you guys weren't the ones who created the event. I also know you guys cannot provide your real opinions or what you really think about the reactions and the event because it could end up in inconvenient actions taken by higher-ups.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    I’m more worried about the state of the game when there is no more star rarity champions to chase for. At some points it is just better to introduce new champions instead of creating a new star rarity.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,729 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

I’m more worried about the state of the game when there is no more star rarity champions to chase for. At some points it is just better to introduce new champions instead of creating a new star rarity.

They literally introduced 7* not long ago...
  • Options
    MalchaeisMalchaeis Posts: 174 ★★
    I'm interested to see if the loyalty selector bundle will be locked. As in you have to have "purchased" such and such items in the caps commissary or unit store to unlock it. If so, I suggest Kabam throw in half a t4 alpha in the loyalty bundle as well. I'll grab my popcorn sit back and watch the comments roll in. (No I'm not an endgame player. I found the deals underwhelming myself. Bought what I wanted and that's it. Didnt spend any units. Saving for cyber weekend or December events). Actually hoping the bundle isn't locked myself...but it's 1000 points in the event..... not getting my hopes up.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    I don’t really care that the offers are objectively bad. I’ve come to feel that way about most events these days given that there are just more and more expectations to spend to be even slightly competitive. But it just seems strange to have an event where Kabam should know there will be nothing but backlash and negative attention. Seems like efforts would have been better focused elsewhere.
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 573 ★★
    Why cant we get rid of T3CC or those stupid Cav objective crystals, solo/supreme crystals. Thats a trade in store not this joke they made. Even T2CC or whatever people have at various levels. They are so far removed from the game its mental
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,308 ★★★★★

Why cant we get rid of T3CC or those stupid Cav objective crystals, solo/supreme crystals. Thats a trade in store not this joke they made. Even T2CC or whatever people have at various levels. They are so far removed from the game its mental

That’s exactly what I was hoping for. To sell/exchange the 1000’s of these crystals which have accumulated because of no real use for them.
  • Options
    RekamRekam Posts: 16
    Now this is Marvel the Hoard of Champions
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,482 ★★★★
    Is there anyway the loyalty selector can save this event?

I can only imagine the cost if it gets you 1000 points looking at the points per unit in other deals. Judging by the 6* r4 bundle it will cost almost 45000 units.